User Tag List

Thread: Please Guys Any Good ISP in Monipuripara... Link 3 is getting worse Day by Day... Help me out.. Thanks...

Thumbs up Please Guys Any Good ISP in Monipuripara... Link 3 is getting worse Day by Day... Help me out.. Thanks...

Dear Gamers, Using Link3 in Monipuripara, Farmgate amongst the very first 5 customers. I am one of the first customers calling them for 6 months after they finally came.. using their service for 4+ years. Sadly they are getting worse day by day i just can't bare it any more Local ISP providers giving good local speed and youtube streaming speed as i heard. Low Cost and better than Link 3. Guys please those who are living in Monipuripara. Can you please suggest me good ISP's in this area that will give me good bandwidth speed, upload and download. Good youtube server speed and Bdix if possible if not its ok. Please suggest me some names and contact number i will look in to it. My cost of internet package willing to pay is 1500 TK Thanks a lot. Adam.

- - - Updated - - -

Good 24 hours of connection if possible... if not its ok... but please mention.. thank you ...

please anyone ...