I know everyone is wondering what is the need for a PES 2015 thread, when we already have FIFA and will likely be playing that this time next month, specially after dealing with the atrocious mess that was PES 2014. HOWEVER, PES 2015 looks to be a pretty good game beating out FIFA 15 at Gamescon so it obviously has something new to offer. I've been a PES fanboy since the Winning Eleven days and I'd love for PES to get back and become good again so I'll be posting all the updates here.

- - - Updated - - -

News Already.

The PES 2015 demo should be available for you to download on all consoles. The size of the demo for the PS4 clocks in at only 2.49 GB. It’s likely the Xbox One version is the same, but the PS3/Xbox 360 version could be slightly smaller.
The PES 2015 demo is pretty generous because you can choose to play for either 7 or 10 minutes. The teams you can play in the demo include: Real Madrid CF, FC Barcelona, Atletico Bilbao, Atletico Madrid, FC Bayern München, Juventus, SSC Napoli.
The demo for FIFA 15 is out now as well. PES 2015 Brand Manager, Adam Bhatti, has already voiced his opinion on FIFA 15 by playing its demo. Now it’s your turn to judge both games since both demos are available. Hardcore football/soccer fans can now see which is is more realistic and which one is better graphically too.
PES 2015 has made lots of strides to become better and reclaim its former glory. The series had been on a downturn, until things changed last year. The FOX Engine was used and made the game feel and look better than ever before.
PES 2015 will be released from November 13th.

Update: New Dates have been announced for the PES Demo. According to a post on the Konami Europe website, the demo is available now in Asia for PS4 and PS3. The Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th. The demo will be made available in Japan for PS4, PS3, and Xbox One on September 18th. The PES demo will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd.
A blog posts reveals that demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Release Date Info, plus news pertaining to PC version

PES 2015 on PC won’t be a full rendition of the PS4 and Xbox One versions as it will have elements from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions too.
PES European Brand Manager Adam Bhatti confirmed this about PES 2015 on twitter:
“PC users : same modes and gameplay as PS4 / Xbox One. Better visuals than PS3 / X360. A hybrid really. Focus was accessibility and quality. Anyway, our focus has been bringing back the gameplay. I don’t want threats or concern from PC users, judge the demo before shouting.”
This is unlike what EA is doing with the PC version of FIFA 15. That version of the game will be virtually identical to the PS4 and Xbox One versions only. The same hold true for the PC version of 2K Sports’ NBA 2K15. All modes and gameplay will be identical from the PS4 and Xbox One versions.
Judging by Bhatti’s comments, PC fans of PES 2015 shouldn’t judge about the game until the demo comes out. The demo for the game will be out September 17th. At least the PC versions will have better visuals than in last year’s game.
PES 2015 will be released from November 13th on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, the PES Brand Manager takes a few cheap shots at FIFA 15

Adam Bhatti, who serves as the PES 2015 Brand Manager, has further praised his own game while taking shots at EA Sports’ FIFA 15 video game.
We already reported Bhatti feels PES 2015 can catch up to FIFA 15 as his game is better than ever. Bhatti has now played the FIFA 15 demo and is not impressed with the competition. He wasn’t scared to reveal that he thinks of the “other” football/soccer video game on twitter.
Here’s what he had to say about PES 2015 over FIFA 15:
“If there’s one thing you do, make sure you download the #PES2015 demo when it hits. Seriously, all football games right now don’t come close”
He wasn’t finished:
“After some time with a certain football game *ahem*, clear to me now why we won best sports game. When PES is on song, no one can compete”
A few weeks ago, PES 2015 won best sports game at Gamecom 2014. This means it beat out every other sports game there including FIFA 15 made by EA Sports.
For several years, the FIFA franchise has been critically and commercially more successful over the PES franchise. Bhatti strongly feels PES 2015 can trump FIFA 15 this year. With his recent comments, he’s really confident that this is the year PES makes a comeback.