• Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion

Thumbs up Why 2015 is going to be the best year in gaming's history

Big game

2014 is shaping up to be a brutal year for gamers' wallets. Though summer releases are scarce, fall brings Dragon Age: Inquisition, Assassin's Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4, and a slew of other big titles. However, 2014 looks paltry compared to 2015, a year that looks like it might go down as the most impressive in video game history.

Yeah, it's a bit far out but, seriously, one look at next year’s game list will show you it's super packed. We already know about dozens of blockbuster releases hitting store shelves next year, and who knows what'll get announced in the months to come. Want to see why 2015 looks like the best year for gaming ever? Here we go.

Dying Light (February 28, 2015)

Releasing on: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4

Dead Island 2 not enough zombies for you? Well, there's always Dying Light, the next game from the creators of the Dead Island series. Developer Techland’s undead adventure features a world overrun by the brain-munchers and people fighting them--and each other--just to survive. And even though zombies are used in everything from shooters to RPGS to kiddie Kinect games (OK, maybe not all of those), Dying Light stands out from the horde.

The more you explore the huge open world, the more side quests will dynamically pop up. It’s a perfect place to parkour through too--while the undead hordes shamble below, you can skip and flip around the rooftops above. Oh, and the virus that made those hordes become the monsters they are now? You’re totally infected too. We’ll see how the plague spreads next year.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (February 24, 2015)

Releasing on: PC, Xbox One, PS4

The choice heavy storytelling of the Witcher series finally moves into a completely open world in which, it seems, anything can happen. The amnesiac Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, is on a mission to recover his lost memories leading him to seek out the Wild Hunt, a spectral cavalcade of wandering ghosts. Sounds mysterious and cool already, right? Well, we haven't even touched on how the gameplay works yet.

As a witcher, you have skills not unlike a medieval jedi knight. You can force push enemies to the ground, mind trick villagers to gain information about a quest, and swing a sword like nobody's business. On top of all of the action of cutting the heads off dangerous monsters for money, you'll also choose the fate of the local populace. Villages will rise and fall according to your actions, so choose your path wisely.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Holiday 2015)

The 2013 Tomb Raider reboot makes us all think about Uncharted--and how Tomb Raider is on par with Drake when it comes to epic adventuring and ruin-crawling. Lara’s first journey across a pirate island to save her crew from madmen worshiping an ancient Japanese goddess is all kinds of exciting, but it totally ruins her mental state. It’s a story that demands more attention, and now it’s getting it.

Rise of the Tomb Raider will deal with Lara’s strange state of mind after her time on the island, and we’re excited to see what that means. Will she have nightmares about the horrific things she had to do to survive--and more importantly, will we get to play through those surreal moments!? Just how mental health and raiding tombs go together we don’t know, but we’re excited to find out.

Dead Island 2 (2015)

Releasing on: PC, Xbox One, PS4

Did anyone else catch Jack Black at the end of that E3 trailer? It wasn’t just a lovely vignette of a jogger losing his mind (and flesh). We may have gotten our first snippet of the protagonist’s voice. Beyond that, Dead Island 2 is bringing back the guns, zombies, and undead-slaying action we loved in the first game--now with a cartoonier look!

We don’t know much about Dead Island 2, but rumors suggest we’ll be battling the undead hordes off the coast of California. Other scuttlebutt says we’ll be in California proper--but then, that’s not an island, let alone a dead one. Maybe that infamous “earthquake sending the west coast out to sea” finally happens? In any case, the game is in the hands of Yager, makers of Spec Ops: The Line, so we expect great things.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 & Resident Evil Remastered

Resident Evil Revelations 2 & Resident Evil Remastered are coming to PC early 2015. Here is the leaked box art image revealing the sequel.

Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One, PS4, PC) - 2015

Rocksteady is donning cape and cowl for one last go at the Arkham series. This final title in the series will be on PC and new-gen hardware only, so if you want to see who is under the Arkham Knight’s mask (no, the title doesn’t refer to Batman), you’ll have to upgrade.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2015)

In the continuing saga of Big Boss and Hideo Kojima saying he’s done with him, here comes another Metal Gear game. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is the first open-world game to sport the stealthiness of Kojima’s epic tale, but it’s more than just a new setting. It’s a modified Snake in a totally different world.

The Phantom Pain’s open-world setting means Snake will spend time riding on horseback (which he can totally do stealthily!) and driving vehicles. He’s also just woken up from a nine-year coma--with a cybernetic arm! New mechanics and new abilities for Snake mean The Phantom Pain will really spice up the MGS world. And did we mention you can airlift goats? Yeah, that’s a thing. It’s pretty awesome.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (2015)

Releasing on: PC, Xbox One, PS4 [Pre-Order it on Amazon]

The debut of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege at E3 2014 was striking for several reasons. Destructible environments, intense hostage extractions, tactical co-op play--these set up Siege as a pulse-pounding entry in Tom Clancy’s rainbow-iffic military series. We are stoked to suit up again as the Rogues and Ravens.

Those destructible environments? Yeah, that’s like, any part of the level. The E3 demo showed soldiers breaching through walls, windows, rooftops, you name it. The Rogues can choose where to begin the stage, hunkering down in a room or hall with their hostage. The Ravens can then choose any point on the map to start their breach. This intense game of “hold the fort” is only going to get tenser with next year’s release.

Homefront: The Revolution (2015)

Releasing on: PC, Xbox 360, PS4

The first Homefront was a dark tale of North Korea invading the United States, slaughtering people in the streets and squashing any attempt at resistance. Sounds like a great place to revisit! At least Homefront: The Revolution gives us a glimmer of hope with its 2029 setting. That’s two years after the events of the first game, when the US has regained several of its western states.

This time around, warfare will take place in an open-world Philadelphia--and that means new tactics. Guerilla maneuvers are an option now, so expect to use ambushes and hit-and-runs to fight back your foes. But that also means you’ll have to scout your battlefields ahead of time, figuring out the best place to lie in wait. When the action starts, expect to spark a molotov cocktail or two, using The Revolution’s new crafting system to turn the tide. Prepare to fight for freedom when the revolution begins next year.

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (2015)

Releasing on: PS4 (PC?)

The Chinese Room is the development team behind the haunting Dear Esther and Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. For their newest title Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, they’re taking on the end of the world. This isn’t about earth-cracking earthquakes or acid rain from deadly skies--this apocalyptic title is about the depression that happens after all that has passed. It’s about searching for any sign of humanity, of hope.

It sounds like a bummer, but Rapture promises to intrigue with its beautiful graphics and hint of mystery. The cottages, woods, and rivers of 1984 England look gorgeous, and as you move through them, you’ll get the sense of “more than meets the eye.” There are weird electromagnetic noises coming from certain devices, and a strange orb of light floats alongside you as you explore. Shadows of the past can also be seen with a keen eye, as strange static ghosts appear from time to time. It’s the end of the world, but that doesn't mean there aren't tons of loose ends.

Star Wars Battlefront (2015)

Releasing on: Xbox One, PS4, PC

Now that the Star Wars rights are under the Disney corporation, the Mickey Mouse company is making some waves with the license. One of the first things to come out of the acquisition was that Disney put EA in charge of the future Star Wars games. Apparently, one of those games is going to be a new Battlefront, and the guys that are working on the Battlefield series thought they might be good at making the Star Wars Battlefield clone. Go figure.

It looks like the force is strong with this situation. DICE is currently working on the next Battlefront entry to release in time with the upcoming 2015 film Star Wars Episode VII. As of now, there is very little actual detail on the game--we know that there will probably be a Hoth and Endor stage, but that's about it. Hopefully, we'll get some real information on the shooter soon.

Battlefield Hardline - Early 2015

Visceral is taking the Battlefield franchise in a new direction. This fall's entry features cops and robbers instead of the military.

Tom Clancy's The Division (2015)

Releasing on: PS4, Xbox One, PC

Even though we still don't know that much about The Division, what we have seen of the game makes it look super cool. The game looks absolutely beautiful, making use of Ubisoft's Snowdrop engine to create the massive city that players will be able to explore as they hunt for new gear and take down enemy groups.

The shooter MMO's demos at the last two E3s seem to emphasize communication between three-man squads, suggesting that teams will have to work together tactically to survive--and coming from games like Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon, we wouldn't expect much less. Not only will players have to be aware of the NPC presence in the game world, other players can also show up at any moment to ruin your day. How is still unclear, but a little bit of PvP is always welcome.

Battlecry (2015)

Releasing on: PC

Bethesda's thrown their steel helm into the free-to-play ring with the introduction of BattleCry, an F2P action game set in a world where guns are a thing of the past. A soldier for one of a variety of factions vying for world domination, you choose from one of several different classes (including standards such as the Archer and tank-like Enforcer, but also some new faces like the mysterious Gadgeteer) and participate in arena-style, no-holds-barred battles.

These fights help the "war effort" by marking individual victories on a larger world map, which factions will slowly take over, gaining territory as their successes mount. In that regard, BattleCry's quick and dirty fights seem to have a greater purpose that will affect the overall look of the game world. While there are still many questions to be answered about BattleCry--how that meta-map will affect gameplay, how customizable characters are, how its inevitable microtransactions are going to work--we look forward to more of this cel-shaded adventure when the beta drops next year.

Mad Max (Xbox One, 360, PS4, PS3, PC) - 2015

When we last saw Mad Max at Gamescom 2013, it felt very familiar. Avalanche Studios will hopefully spend the time to differentiate the title and make it worthy of the Road Warrior legacy.

No Man's Sky (PC, PS4) - 2015

After a stellar first showing at VGX 2013, Sony made a smart play for Hello Games' upcoming exploration title.

Mortal Kombat X

Platform: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 Release Date: 2015

Mortal Kombat X combines cinematic presentation with all new gameplay to deliver the most brutal Kombat experience ever, offering a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy.

Need For Speed 2015

Story Will be “Crucial” in the Next Need For Speed by Ghost Games. The Need for Speed franchise has never been known for strong and emotional storylines, but looks like this time around things will be different, and the team is aiming to create an emotional connection between the player and the game’s characters through the story, which is defined “crucial” to a compelling game experience.

Source

- - - Updated - - -

Obliviously I'm biased here, only mentioning PC titles Console is even more super packed with great titles like..

Quantum Break (xbone)
    Bloodborne
    Order 1886 (ps4)
    Uncharted 4 (ps4)
    Halo 5: Guardians (xbone)
    Gran Turismo
    Forza Horizon (I so want to play this one, looks superb)

More here: 25 MOST ANTICIPATED VIDEO GAMES THAT WILL MAKE 2015 BEST YEAR EVER

• codename5302's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X99-UD5 Wifi
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 5820K cooled by Custom Water Cooling
      • RAM:
      • 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung SM951 250GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250 GB, WD Red 6TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac 980Ti Amp Extreme
      • Display:
      • Iiyama Prolite XB2779QS, Acer GD245HQ 120Hz
      • Sound Card:
      • Fiio Andes E07K
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z 5500/ Creative Aurvana Live/ Sennheiser HD558
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry Brown)
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500S, Perixx MX2000B, Logitech G400S
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft XBox 360 Controller, Saitek P2600
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair RM850
      • Optical Drive:
      • LG BluRay Drive, LG DVDRW Drive
      • UPS:
      • 2 * Prollink 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ????
      • Comment:
      • It works!!
      • Console:

there are so many games moved from 14 to 15 that a lot of the games of 15 wont see light in 15. i have doubt on R6, Battlefront, Homefront and a bit on the Division.

• furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D

no man sky star citizen the division witcher 3 arkham knight- i think these games are gonna be most sold in 2015

and destiny may come to pc in 2015

also gta v may also get delayed to 2015 (!)

and rdr 2 (console exclusive) may get released in 2015

• GHoST444's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • I hate to waste my money on pc
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • Why should i tell you that?
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • I am happy that i don't have to waste my money every 3 months
      • Download Speed:
      • 150KBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70KBPS
      • Console:

Hell yeah!!!!!!!

• -RAKIB-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2310 (2.9 Ghz)--Stock Clock--Stock Fan
      • RAM:
      • PQI-4gb-1333 Bus-single stick.
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Sata-2 (320gb)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte 660-OC-2GB-Windforce2..
      • Display:
      • Samsung B1930-LCD-18.5 inch :(
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire T3200 (2:1)
      • Keyboard:
      • Value Top-normal (multimedia)
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7..
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 550w- Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung Writemaster-- Not using currently -_-
      • USB Devices:
      • Apacer 8gb Pendrive-usb2-_-
      • UPS:
      • Prolink-650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7-Ultimate-64bit
      • Comment:
      • Gaming is fun, but Acquiring a Satisfactory setup for it is not -_-
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 190kpbs
      • Upload Speed:
      • Havn't checked yet!

Quote Originally Posted by codename5302 View Post
    there are so many games moved from 14 to 15 that a lot of the games of 15 wont see light in 15. i have doubt on R6, Battlefront, Homefront and a bit on the Division.
    I was thinking the same, also worried about current setup (if it meets the requirements!!).. more money on new rig, oh crap !!!! -_-
    Why so Serious!

• Shawon191's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H-61
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3570s 3.1 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS3 4 GB DDR3 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 660
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M223
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt eSPORTS Knucker
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Rival
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F310
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake TR2 500W
      • UPS:
      • Power Tree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • Aamra Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 4 mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3 mbps

Fallout 4 might also come out

• [email protected]'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z97x-UD3H-BK
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4690k OC to 4.5Ghz
      • RAM:
      • G Skill 16 GB DDR3 2200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 2 TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus Geforce 970 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus 21.5 inch IPS monitor
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Audioengine A2 plus Dayton 8 inch subwoofer
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500s
      • Controller:
      • Original Microsoft Xbox One wired controller
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 750W 80 plus Gold
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64

yeah cant wait !

• babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion

Quote Originally Posted by REVx View Post
    Gta 5?
    Newegg has GTA 5 down for a December 31 release in the US.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z1dsis91111.gif 
Views:	6 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	34333

from retailer Big W on PS4/Xbox One release date

I guess 2015 release seems most probable.

_

(Update)

Grand Theft Auto V (PC)Release date - January 27, 2015.

More Upcoming Games:

Last edited by babu.; September 21st, 2014 at 21:49.

Arrey atleast release ta to hok...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babu. View Post
    Newegg has GTA 5 down for a December 31 release in the US.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z1dsis91111.gif 
Views:	6 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	34333

from retailer Big W on PS4/Xbox One release date

I guess 2015 release seems most probable.
    INCONVENIENCE?! !!!!! Maaney inconvenience... aaaaarrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

• Mehedi3's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • msi h77ma
      • CPU:
      • core i3 2100
      • RAM:
      • team 4gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • R7 260x
      • Power Supply:
      • TT 450 watt
      • Operating System:
      • Win 8.1

cant wait for witcher 3 and dead island2, it sure will be a fun year for gamers.

• Cpt.Mactavish's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG31PR
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2D
      • RAM:
      • 2GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Samsung syncmaster S19A300B 18.5"inch LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD
      • Power Supply:
      • Generic Tiner Box
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Cpu:5.4,Gpu:7.1,HDD:5.9
      • Comment:
      • Happy with it!

advanced warfare koi??????????? ajibb

• furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Mactavish View Post
    advanced warfare koi??????????? ajibb
    titanfall copy paste coming november... not 2015

• babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion

baal warfare nia interested na, boring as ¤¤¤¤, so wont post it here even if its coming in 2015..

• 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASROCK h81-GL
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 4130 @3.40ghz
      • RAM:
      • TWINMOS 2gb(x2) 1333mhz ddr3
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 1tb BLUE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Radeon r7 260x (2gb) GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Hp 18.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • basic
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • basic
      • Keyboard:
      • TT Amaru
      • Mouse:
      • Newman Gaming
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX430w
      • Optical Drive:
      • General
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah :)
      • Console:

GTA v is coming out on Jan 2015 for PC
    PS4 and Xbox One by late November

• GalibTheGamer's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen R5 1600 @4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • Gksill Ripjawas V DDR4 16GB 3000MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 EVO 2350GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
      • Display:
      • Philips 223V 21.5 inch monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K270
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9 (core 3 cracked :P )
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One controller (Wireless)
      • Power Supply:
      • EVGA G2 850W
      • USB Devices:
      • A4-Tech PKS-732G Anti-glare WebCam
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
      • ISP:
      • KC Network (3 Mbps)

GTA 5 will release for PS4 and Xbox One on November 18th 2014, and it will release for PC on Jan 27th 2015

• GHoST444's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • I am happy that i don't have to waste my money every 3 months
      • Download Speed:
      • 150KBPS
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70KBPS
      • Console:

Where is Scalebound?

Quote Originally Posted by taher furious View Post
    titanfall copy paste coming november... Not 2015
    titanfall is a copy paste of cod.....cod may got out-of-line but i hope no one forgot those days of cod 1 and cod: United offensive............even modern warfare brOUGHT freshness in the series back at 2007 ,2009................