Hi BanglaGamer community!! It’s been long since the last time I logged in here but I hope that everything is going just fine. Anyway lately I’ve been pondering about getting myself a Tab. The two primary reasons for which I want to purchase a Tab would be:
- Reading from Power Point slides, Word documents and PDFs at ease.
- Creating and editing Word documents and Power Point presentations.
And occasionally listening to music or perhaps watching movies on it. I’m really tight on budget here which is maximum 20K. After that I also need to purchase cover and screen protector for it. But I’ve got few questions for you as I don’t have any prior experience using Tab before.
- What is the ideal screen size should I consider? Should I pick 7 inch or 10 inch screen size?
- Considering the fact the Tab won’t be running 24/7; how would be the standby time or battery backup can I expect? A couple of few hours of backup should be fine for me.
- As I can’t not go for any paid app thus I might need to use few of them; is it necessary to ‘root’ the device for using cracked apps?
The Tab must have OTG support but 3G or LTE support is not mandatory. I’ve checked out few Asus, Lenovo, TwinMOS models but I’m really confused here. Can anyone suggest me a good Tab within my budget?