* Improved AI difficulty, no ball watching on easy, no stat boost on hard
* Ability to assist a player up after having tackled him
* Players could occasionally slip especially when the surface of the pitch is wet
* Allow goalkeepers to get injured
* More camera options
* Dynamic lighting
* More detailed stats after a match
* Weather should affect gameplay
* Ability to play 90 minute matches
* In-game match stats
* Greater control over shot type
* Realistic audio experience for BAP
* Quick throw-ins
* Off-the-ball player control
* Authentic HUD display PLEASE NO EA WERE ARE TIRED OF THIS! Try ESPN or FOX Sports, Come on it's time for realistic.
* Coin-toss at start of match. This should be a must.
* Less cutscenes, more continuous play
* Ability to move the wall forwards/backwards on free kicks
* Temper gauge, see how heated the match
* Player switching without going through team management
* Practice match settings
* Corner marking based on height not position
* Ability to change camera in practice mode ( YES A MUST Please)
* Replays in practice mode
* Player switching still needs improvement
* Players shouldn't chest the ball before clearing in their own box
* Improvements to AI pressing and urgency
* Improved atmosphere and feeling of playing home or away (The Best Crowds are in Futbol so lets make it feel that way)
* Multiple players going for a header, not just 1 attack 1 defender
* Pressure sensitive right stick when pushing the ball out from feet
* Dynamic weather (changes during the course of a match ex. If it rains climate can change to severe thunderstorms or just a drizzle.)
* Coin toss to allow players to choose sides
* HAVE THE CLOCK CONTINUE TO RUN JUST LIKE REAL TIME. Please this is realistic. It's FIFA Simulation right.
* Custom cup tournament improvements
* Adjustments to fatigue system to stop 90 minute sprinting (please this needs to be fixed everyone runs up and down the field after the ball it's ridiculous) Remember Simulation FIFA right.
* All players should react to the play and not just one
* Goalkeeper urgency
* Option to play with live season stats outside of live season mode( Yes please I pay 800 Microsoft points to be able to use this option at all times)
* Allow substitutions without going to pause menu
* Improved "rumble" effects( Such as headers or touching the ball or crashing into players not just the post)
Fifa 11 Manager Mode Suggestions
* ONLINE Manager Mode
* Adaptive Difficulty
* Stat tracking over more than one season
* Immersive media interactions with dynamic newspaper style reporting
* Trophy Celebrations (Make us feel like it's worth winning it)
* In-game live scores so you know if your title rival has scored etc.
* Save best highlights over the course of the season then create a best moments highlights at the end of the season. USE ESPN or FSN not EA Sports highlights it's not real.
* More varied and realistic scenarios in the message centre that require your attention.
* Goal of the month feature including CPUvCPU matches (Once again using a system like FSN or ESPN not EA Sports.)
* AI awareness of the importance of each match
* Dynamic commentary (Have the commentary feel the importance of winning this match to be on top off the league or such.)
* Club loyalty affecting transfers
* International Management and World Cup
* Post match interviews and transfer interviews
* Stadium Designer (Especially if we upgrade the stadium and you still see the same appearance.
* Ability to upgrade your stadium when promoted
* Correct league badges shown on the sleeves when promoted/relegated
* Retiring players becoming AI managers
* League ratings, based on average star rating of teams in the league
* Team practice mode
* Training sessions
* Players handing in transfer requests
* Close seasons transfers, including ability to scout major tournaments
* Make the crowd attendance change according to the teams results
* Allow a manager to move team midseason without the game simulating the rest of the season e.g. if you get sacked you could be offered a job midseason or you could be poached from another club midseason.
* Expanded scouting role
* Ability to edit kit for each season
* Rotating venue for ECC/EFA final
* Commentary mentioning milestone events (I know this is difficult but it would be nice)
* Loan recalls
* Ability to scout by country, not just by continent
* Allow the manager to view his squad and compare players before being forced to accept/decline a scouted player
* Improve fatigue system, lower league players should not be tired after 2 matches just because they're lower league
* Include play-offs in ECC qualification
* Add Champions league
* Be-A-Pro gameplay in Manager Mode
* Option to go "round the grounds" at half time
* Virtual Pro interviews after the match
* Be able to watch highlights after simming a game
* Display number of trophies won in main hub
Fifa 11 Virtual Pro and Be-A-Pro Suggestions
* Extend the career length beyond 4 seasons, full career
* The team you play in should develop/regenerate over the career length
* Be able to play in your preferred position or be told that your having to play out of position
* Ability to put in a transfer request midseason
* Ability to go on loan to another club to improve or get first team experience
* Be able to list yourself as looking for a club online
* Have more boots available for the Virtual Pro
* Proper world cup competition plus other comps not just international plays
* Cup games in BAP
* BAP doesn't always score correctly in-game
* BAP player ratings at end of game don't match in-game ratings
* More player customization (I loved that we could have a few features good job EA)
* Improve AI performance or less importance of AI players
* Be on the Bench until proven to be first team or called on the field (This is simulation this is FIFA)
Fifa 11 Online Suggestions
* Practice Arena lobby for clubs (Yes we need this to be able to work better as a team.)
* Have reserve players see it from the bench until they are called to play on the field. (This is simulation this is FIFA.
* Ability to spectate online games
* Better flow of games better connection maybe EA servers for online games.
* Ability to find games based on connection speed
* When a connection is lost in 1v1, attempt to re-establish the connection instead of ending the match.
* If a person quits after say 10 minutes of the match then they should receive a loss and the other team receive a win.
* Reduce time countdown for online BAP matches
* Changes to captain being allowed to kick players based on majority of vote
* Injuries in online modes
* Online Lounge Mode
* Online League Matchmaking Improvements
* Ability to save squad/formations/tactics to take in to online matches
Fifa 11 Animation Suggestions
* Show the sideline banners like in World Cup 2010, CocaCola, Sony, Samsung, all real advertising (Hint: EA Gains money from having real advertising and it gives it that real appeal to the gain) Please fix this tired of fake advertising on the sidelines.
* FIX Scoreboard and replace with real ones from Fox Soccer Network or ESPN or ESPN 2 or for spanish GOL TV or ESPN Deportes
* More match specific reactions, for instance crucial goals in cup games or relegation deciders, the crowd should go wild with excitement.
* Players jumping over the barriers and running over to the crowd if they score an important goal.
* Allow Virtual Pro or player to take of shirt or do something crazy after scoring goal risking a yellow card.
* When a keeper saves a penalty, or makes a great save late on his players congratulate him.
* When a player is fully injured, the medical team come out with a stretcher and take the injured player off on it. (This is simulation this is FIFA.)
* Players getting injured, and returning to play with a bandage or strapping on.
* Substitutes shown warming up on the side of the pitch stretching, doing sprints, etc… (YES this is real showing that a good player is getting ready to come in or warming up to show fear to the other team.)
* Players shown swapping shirts at the end of the game.
* Keeper animations e.g. kicking the post in frustration, keeping hold of the ball when the opponents score, hanging onto the crossbar when the ball goes over, more saves with the legs.
* Signature animations.
* Improved net animations
* More variation on cut-scenes
* More injury animations, relative to the injury
* Player reaction animations
* Continuous animation, no cutscenes, including celebrations
* Off-pitch animations
* More graphic injury animations
* Start the intro cut-scene from in the tunnel or somewhere else change it up.
* Crowd improvements realistic crowd not just standing up or down. Show crowds with signs camera flashing. Horns, drums, cheering, singing, toilet paper to the field or fireworks make it real.
* Take your top off celebration
* Handing over of the armband when a captain is replaced
* Pitch deterioration throughout the match
* Replays for close shots where keeper doesn't touch the ball
* Players shouldn't come out of central tunnel at Old Trafford
Fifa 11 Database Suggestions
* Official Referees and uniforms not this black unless if used. Most referees are now using bright yellow
* Boot creation #53
* Larger commentary team, dynamic commentary, post-game commentary
* Big improvements to appropriateness of commentary
* New stadiums
* New Teams More SOUTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA NATIONAL TEAMS AND CLUBS LIKE COLOMBIA, and league de las americas
* More South American leagues and teams
* Champions League and Europa League
* Different crowd noises for different countries (YES Some countries like europe may not be so excited compare to some games in south america where people go insane over a game or vice versa.
* More player faces that look real FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 looks a lot better than FIFA 10 GOOD JOB EA Keep it up.
* Live Season for lower league teams
* More celebrations and excitments
* Online updates for new boots and kits
* More international teams and international tournaments
* More unlockables inc. legends
* South American leagues lets stop with these little leagues of europe it's boring start somewhere different. (Show me what you got)
* Commentator names for all players in the game
* Colombia Leagues, Brazil Leagues, Argentina Leagues, CONCACAF Tournaments. (LETS FOCUS ON SOUTH AMERICA AND CENTRAL AMERICA FOR ONCE. PLEASE)
* More lower leagues in general to improve the manager mode experience
* Real stadium names more stadium and weather effects.
* Changeable goalkeeper kits / gloves
* All weather and all lighting in all stadiums
* All teams in the game that are in major competitions e.g. CSKA who are in Champions League
* Ability to name custom tactics and more slots
* Authentic team font/numbering/armband
* Dynamic weather similar to Tiger Woods 10
* Authentic goalkeeper kits for ALL leagues
* Adjustments to audio volumes to add realism
Fifa 11 Suggested Additions
* Slow down the Speed one more step. Please fix people running unlimited with no fatigue there should be a limit to the game.
* Madrid amount of soccer balls and boots please no EA Soccer balls it's not real keep EA Stuff away, We all know that EA Made the game please stop with the EA stuff it's out of control.
* TEAM UP with ESPN or ESPN Deportes or FSN or GOL TV
* Ability to save replays to HDD
* Custom soundtracks from HDD (PLEASE KEEP THE MUSIC OF INDIE GOING IT"S DIFFERENT IT"S FIFA)
* Offline multiplayer tournaments, all teams controlled
* Option of an FPS style Be-a-Pro camera (THIS WOULD BE EPIC ESPN DID IT for football and it rocked the house sorry EA.
* Full 11v11 matches including goalkeeper control
* Scenario challenges
* Spectator Mode inc. clubs matches
* Full Manual Learning Mode
* Celebration creator
* Mini-games, 5-a-side, indoor etc
* Training sessions
* Be able to sign in to EA servers from pause menu
* Fantasy draft with friends over real games
* Save match highlights more than 7
* Ability to use select button to directly enter team management
* Enhanced features and gameplay for cooperative play