User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Shopping Advice please!

  1. #1
    Member
    • MusharratC's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA G65
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 w/ CM Hyper 212X
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1866MHz, 9-9-9-24-1T
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 Evo 250GB+WD Blue 1TB SATA3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Prachin JVC UX T1
      • Keyboard:
      • Havit something-something-don't-care
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech g403, Mionix Naos 7000, Bloody v3
      • Controller:
      • Almost ashol xb360c, Tepmara v2.1
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Dead Powertree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Insider Preview
      • Comment:
      • An ALMOST decent rig!
      • ISP:
      • Evergreen Online Ltd.
    MusharratC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    745

    Question Shopping Advice please!

    Hello BG!

    I saved up some money and it's time to go shopping for a few things. And as usual I'd greatly appreciate your advice and suggestions.

    Here's what I want to buy:

    1. 2x4GB DDR3 RAM modules. Budget around 7k.
    preference: 1600Mhz, tight timing, 1.5v ratings.
    Which would the best kit in this price?

    2. CPU cooler. Budget 3k. I reckon CM hyper 212x is the best in this range. Is it available in the market? Anything better?

    3. Some case fans. Budget around 1k/fan. Was looking at CM JetFlo. Anything with better price/performance?

    Suggestions about where to buy it and how to get some discounts will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusharratC View Post
    Hello BG!

    I saved up some money and it's time to go shopping for a few things. And as usual I'd greatly appreciate your advice and suggestions.

    Here's what I want to buy:

    1. 2x4GB DDR3 RAM modules. Budget around 7k.
    preference: 1600Mhz, tight timing, 1.5v ratings.
    Which would the best kit in this price?

    2. CPU cooler. Budget 3k. I reckon CM hyper 212x is the best in this range. Is it available in the market? Anything better?

    3. Some case fans. Budget around 1k/fan. Was looking at CM JetFlo. Anything with better price/performance?

    Suggestions about where to buy it and how to get some discounts will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    1. Kingstone HyperX 2x4GB = 6.4k 9-9-9-24-1T but 1.65v

    2. Yes, 212X. 2.8k

    3. Jetflow unnecessary. Sickleflow at 600/- will do just fine.

  3. #3
    Member
    • MusharratC's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA G65
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 w/ CM Hyper 212X
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1866MHz, 9-9-9-24-1T
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 Evo 250GB+WD Blue 1TB SATA3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Prachin JVC UX T1
      • Keyboard:
      • Havit something-something-don't-care
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech g403, Mionix Naos 7000, Bloody v3
      • Controller:
      • Almost ashol xb360c, Tepmara v2.1
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Dead Powertree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Insider Preview
      • Comment:
      • An ALMOST decent rig!
      • ISP:
      • Evergreen Online Ltd.
    MusharratC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VANGUARD View Post
    1. Kingstone HyperX 2x4GB = 6.4k 9-9-9-24-1T but 1.65v

    2. Yes, 212X. 2.8k

    3. Jetflow unnecessary. Sickleflow at 600/- will do just fine.
    thanks bhai. a few more questions...
    where can i get the ram at that price? baki sob to binary logic e pawa jabe, right?

  4. #4
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusharratC View Post
    thanks bhai. a few more questions...
    where can i get the ram at that price? baki sob to binary logic e pawa jabe, right?
    1. R.S. Com, Multiplan centre.
    2. Techview Ltd, IDB.
    3. Businesslink Ltd, IDB.

    If you want it at the price i mentioned.

  5. #5
    Member
    • Muhammad Zunaid's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock H55M-LE
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • G Skill Ripjaws [4GBx2]=8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi Deskstar 500GB+1TB+ WD Cavier Black 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI 580 TwinFrozrII OC and XFX 9600GT xXx Alpha Dog Edition
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster T220
      • Sound Card:
      • Inbuilt Realtek Codec
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing VS4121
      • Keyboard:
      • Tt esports KNUCKER
      • Mouse:
      • Genius standard mouse
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675W [80 PLUS BRONZE]
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung Writemaster 20x DVD-Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Canon Lide110 Scanner
      • UPS:
      • RA 1000VA + Powertree 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • want to upgrade soon!
      • ISP:
      • LINK3
      • Download Speed:
      • 512
      • Upload Speed:
      • 512
    Muhammad Zunaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    519

    Default

    as for the case fans, i too believe that cm sicklefloX will be just fine. and jetflo isn't available last i saw 4 weeks back[might be restocked by now].
    jetflo are pwm fans [4pin]and makes a bit of noise compared to sickflows and the sickleflowX are non pwm fans [3 pin header].
    binary logic has them also for 600tk. they bring a lot of coolermaster products.

  6. #6
    Member
    • MusharratC's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA G65
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6300 w/ CM Hyper 212X
      • RAM:
      • 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws @ 1866MHz, 9-9-9-24-1T
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 Evo 250GB+WD Blue 1TB SATA3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB GDDR5 OC
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Prachin JVC UX T1
      • Keyboard:
      • Havit something-something-don't-care
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech g403, Mionix Naos 7000, Bloody v3
      • Controller:
      • Almost ashol xb360c, Tepmara v2.1
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD RW
      • UPS:
      • Dead Powertree 1250VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Insider Preview
      • Comment:
      • An ALMOST decent rig!
      • ISP:
      • Evergreen Online Ltd.
    MusharratC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VANGUARD View Post
    1. R.S. Com, Multiplan centre.
    2. Techview Ltd, IDB.
    3. Businesslink Ltd, IDB.

    If you want it at the price i mentioned.
    thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by zunaid View Post
    as for the case fans, i too believe that cm sicklefloX will be just fine. and jetflo isn't available last i saw 4 weeks back[might be restocked by now].
    jetflo are pwm fans [4pin]and makes a bit of noise compared to sickflows and the sickleflowX are non pwm fans [3 pin header].
    binary logic has them also for 600tk. they bring a lot of coolermaster products.
    sickleflow it is then! my wallet will be a little less lighter.

Similar Threads

  1. Headphone shopping
    By TheMightyWaffle in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 17th, 2014, 08:37
  2. Your EID shopping!!
    By muscle in forum Member Central
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: August 10th, 2013, 13:58
  3. Shopping on Eid!!
    By adnan.alvee in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: August 21st, 2011, 02:39
  4. GPU shopping help!
    By Frank3nst3in in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 11th, 2011, 17:10
  5. EID's shopping! Post ur shopping Pics/Details
    By 61ZONE in forum Miscellaneous Topics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: September 11th, 2010, 00:49

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.18863 seconds with 14 queries.