User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Beyblade (Anime) fan out there ?

Default Any Beyblade (Anime) fan out there ?

I know this isn't the right section for this thread, but I want everyone to see it.

Is there any Beyblade fan in BG ? Whatever, I'm a big fan of the series. It has 3 seasons - Beyblade (2000), Beyblade V-Force, Beyblade G-Revolution. And, an cartoon movie - 'Beyblade - Fierce Battle'.

I haven't seen a lot anime, but have seen a lot cartoons. So far, this is the best series IMO. I first saw the first season in Cartoon Network, maybe in 2005. After the first season completed and they started the second season, our dish provider stopped streaming CN, and I couldn't watch the last two seasons. However, I could watch the movie later.

If u want, then u can download all episodes of all three seasons and the movie from the link below. I downloaded the first season fully, and some episodes of the third season.

Beyblade (2000): http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...43906a5faff527

Beyblade V-Force: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...595bc19e6628dc

Beyblade G-Revolution: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...34c0a955f98962

Beyblade - Fierce Battle: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7...a154af670496da

Note, resume support doesn't works properly. In some cases, where u pause, u can't watch those points. So, I had to download without pausing.

I watched the .MKV files using DivX Player, some episodes caused problem, and I used K-Lite Mega Codec Pack in those senarios. The problem was gone partially, and I was able to watch them after some little struggle. The image quality was more than great, most were 640x480, some were 640x416 (I'm talking about the first season).

U can download all soundtracks (highest quality) from this link -

http://sites.google.com/site/beybladesongs/

I used Winamp to listen them.

BTW, copied the story from Wikipedia -

Beyblade's story revolved around the Bladebreakers, who were mostly concerned with winning the World Beyblading Championships. Tyson enters the Japanese Regional Beyblade Qualifying Tournament in hope to be the best Beyblader in Japan. Tyson finds himself up against Ray Kon, and after defeating him, he faces Kai Hiwatari, who will eventually become his greatest and eternal rival. After a fierce battle Tyson barely defeats Kai, it is then revealed that Tyson, Kai, Ray and Max are to form a team called the Bladebreakers to represent Japan in the Beyblade World Championships. Tyson and his friends head off to China to match up against Ray's old team, the White Tigers. It is seen that Ray's old team holds a grudge against him for leaving them, but towards the end of the Chinese Tournament, Ray and his ex-teammates make amends, and the Bladebreakers win the tournament. After this, Tyson and his friends arrive in the USA to fight the All Starz, who are coached by Max's mother. After winning the American league, the team find themselves stranded in Europe. In order to get to Russia to register for the World Championships, they must battle the Majestics who are Europe's top bladers. Once in Russia, Tyson and his friends find themselves up against the Demolition Boys, the Russian Champions, who are ruthless and obsessed with power. The Bladebreakers then discover that the Demolition Boys are merely tools for the BIOVOLT Corporation, run by Kai's grandfather, Voltaire, and Boris, a criminal mastermind. Initially, Kai was pursued by Boris to join the Demolition Boys in the ultimate quest for power, the Black Dranzer Bit-Beast which Kai was seeking to become the best Beyblader. However, he realizes his mistakes and rejoins the Bladebreakers. The Bladebreakers defeat the Demolition Boys in the finals, with Tyson defeating their leader, Tala, and becoming the World Champion.

Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade

Enjoy! Hope u guys will like it, if u haven't seen yet. And, is there any fan of this series ? :S

P.S.: I gave all the episodes of first season to some of my friends, but they didn't liked it. Let's see what u guys says...

Try these episodes first (my recommendation) -

Episode 06. Dragoon Storm
    Episode 11. Bye Bye Bit Beast
    Episode 17. A Score To Settle
    Episode 35. When In Rome... Beyblade!
    Episode 39. A Majestic Battle... A Majestic Victory ?
    Episode 45. Breaking The Ice

Thank you.
    Last edited by Leaving BG; May 13th, 2010 at 20:42.

• 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5KPL-AM
      • CPU:
      • Dual Core E5400
      • RAM:
      • Transcend + Kingston = 4 GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • 250 GB Hitachi Deskstar T7K250 + Samsung F3 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Built-In
      • Display:
      • AOC F22 22"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Live 4.1/Logitech G35
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Delux
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Lite Power 400 Watts
      • Optical Drive:
      • BUSTED !
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB
      • UPS:
      • DigitalX 650VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • Gave up on PC......at least for now
      • ISP:
      • IS PROS
      • Download Speed:
      • Average: 24 Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Average: 24 Kbps
      • Console:

Default Re: Any Beyblade (Anime) fan out there ?

i was a Beyblade fan too............3 years ago i guess
    i even had Perfect Model Beyblades of Dranzer, Dragoon and Max's one(forgot the name of the beast)
    had them bought from Malaysia
    but i still am an Anime fan
    01000010011000010111101001101001011011100110011101100001001000010010000100100001 001000000011101001010000

i watched the 1st two seasons. from the 2nd season things started 2 get weird. so didn't continue after 1 or 2 episodes of 3rd season.

btw, Kai is cool.
    Its AIM. Not GG AIM, GG_AIM or GG.

• Hamilton's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 4770 3.9Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR3 1600hz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Adata SSD + 2TB WD Blue + 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia GTX 1070 FE 8GB
      • Display:
      • Asus VS228N 21.5" Full HD.
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO!
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius GS 500V/ Steeseries Siberia V2/ Logitech Ultimate Ears 200.
      • Keyboard:
      • Roccat Arvo
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei/ Roccat Taito mTw
      • Controller:
      • 2 Gamepads with no Analog Stick/XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master GX 650W.
      • Optical Drive:
      • 500GB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7/ Linux
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3DMARK Score, X2151.
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Smile, BD.COM
      • Download Speed:
      • 75KBPS(Variable)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100+KBPS(Variable)

Thanks Rion, I love beyblade, i love you man
    Last edited by Hamilton; May 13th, 2010 at 23:17.

• Scott Pilgrim's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Doesn't run Evil Within.
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
    Under the rainbow, over the hill. Where nobody dies, but nobody lives.

Beyblade purano series....Cartoon network e dekhtam...shalara season 2 ta hothat kore bondho kore dilo... (

amar kache 2 ta silo....Dragoon er ta...ar max er ta...max er ta obosho akhon bhenge gese...

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton View Post
    thanks rion, i love beyblade, i love you man :d
    oh my god!!! I gotta post this in fb!!!!!

Oooh, glad to see some replies. Looks like there are some BB fans atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by йЦммєя³¹ View Post
    and Max's one(forgot the name of the beast)
    It was Draciel.

Quote Originally Posted by GG.AIM View Post
    i watched the 1st two seasons. from the 2nd season things started 2 get weird. so didn't continue after 1 or 2 episodes of 3rd season.

btw, Kai is cool.
    Weird ? :S Why ? Because the blading style and characters was changed ? :S

BTW, my fav. character: Kai, fav. bit-beast: Ray's Driger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    And, I love u too GAY.

Quote Originally Posted by CHR.P View Post
    Beyblade purano series....Cartoon network e dekhtam...shalara season 2 ta hothat kore bondho kore dilo... (
    Yeah, ofcourse and old series, but a great one too. Yesterday, Cartoon Network, Nick, Disney Channel & Animax was returned, after a few good years, because of out damn Singer 25" TV. :closedeyes: Whatever, found no interesting cartoons neither in CN, nor in Animax. Just watched old Swat Cats for an hour. And, Toonami is worse than ever IMO. I expected a lot from Blue Dragon, and wasn't that satisfied. Also, I was expecting to see La Corda D'oro Primo Passo in Animax, and got *TOOT*ed up. Sorry for the offtopic btw.

Very great anime.
    I too am a big technical BeyBlade fan. That is, I try to find the technical explanations, physics' effects in every battle and so on..

Don't have the full series, gotta get IPTorrents' that BeyBlade pack which has first three seasons (2000, V-Force, G-Revolution) and the movie (Fierce Battle). I watched the first series (BB 2000) fully though.

Now watching Metal Fusion on Cartoon Network (Pakisthan). Watched around 25 episodes (I guess) of Metal Fusion. The problem is..... it's less mature than the first series (2000), battles are less fun and lacks authenticity like 2000s', and it's very predictable.

About the predictibility, the creators couldn't help themselves either, as you gotta make Gingka the ultimate blader/best blader in the world to complete the series. But, before most of the battles, you can predict who'll win and after the battle, you'll see that you were right. In the mid-battle, you will be confused sometimes, but the results won't differ than your prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    -___- guy loves guy = best story ever! .__. Lol

• waliDJ's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-B75M D3H v1.0
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3450 3.1 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Twinmos 4GB 1600 MHz Piano Black
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 200GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 7950 Dual-X
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster 933
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek HD audio
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic Lexma
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder, Logitech B100
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master GX550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Samsung 160GB PATA HDD converted to usb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
      • Comment:
      • Not another family pc, this one is completely mine :D

i had four of those beyblades. One of them just destroyed another one of my friend. But still i can't summon those animal thingies. Does anyone know how to do so?

IMO, BeyBlade is great as an anime; full of crap as a real-life sports! :/

• ramiz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMS - E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4
      • RAM:
      • 2 + 4GB Transcend DDR3 1333MHZ
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon 6770
      • Display:
      • Benq GL930
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic RP HTF600
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic
      • Mouse:
      • Generic
      • Controller:
      • 2 Genuine Xbox360 wireless controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake lite power 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate

I loved Beyblade at one time. First season was great but V-Force and G-Revolution sucks big time. The movie is fun. I was such a big fan that i used to spend all my money on buying/ trading/ customizing beyblades. We even used to hold tourneys and competitions. Ah good memories. At one time I even got my hands on 2 Genuine Hasbro Beyblades - Devil and the wolf( forgot it's name, was the final bitbeast of season 1), not too mention the myriads of Dragoons/draunzers/Driggers. a few days back I switched on cartoon network after GOD knows how long, and well Toonami sucks big time. The only good ones are Swat Cats, PPP(go ahead laugh at me all you want, I still think it's good), Dexter, DBZ Kai (essentially DBZ on steroids) and Pokemon( I dislike the new stuff but still for kids it's good).

Now all I do is watch animes. @Leaving BG watch Naruto, Naruto shippuden, DBZ, Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Gurren lagaan, Slam Dunk, Elfen Lied, Inuyasha, Blood+, Blood: the Last Vampire and Trinity Blood if you haven't already.

i was on 2006... draunzer was my favourite. alas, they dont make the good old story anymore.. and has this new ugly ones

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ramiz View Post

Now all I do is watch animes. @Leaving BG watch Naruto, Naruto shippuden, DBZ, Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Gurren lagaan, Slam Dunk, Inuyasha, Blood+, Blood: the Last Vampire and Trinity Blood if you haven't already.
    i refer to those as the good stuff hehe.

blood+,death note,slam dunk,inuyasha ans trinity blood are a must! naruto,DBZ,bleach,fairy tail and the rest are all extras. naruto wasnt worth it to me...

• ramiz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMS - E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon 6770
      • Display:
      • Benq GL930
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic RP HTF600
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic
      • Mouse:
      • Generic
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Operating System:

[QUOTE=graodon;452552]i was on 2006... draunzer was my favourite. alas, they dont make the good old story anymore.. and has this new ugly ones

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

i refer to those as the good stuff hehe.

blood+,death note,slam dunk,inuyasha ans trinity blood are a must! naruto,DBZ,bleach,fairy tail and the rest are all extras. naruto wasnt worth it to me...[/QUOTE

Everyone has their opinions but amongst those Naruto shippuden and Fairy Tail are my favs. Well actually all of those listed are my Favs

I don't know why people (maybe some people) disliked V-Force, G-Revolution, Metal Fusion and later ones. :-S But, as for me, as long as it's BeyBlade series, it's ¤¤¤¤ing cool enough for me. Nah, not a fanboy anyway.

Another thing, I absolutely have no idea that why most anime watchers just loves Dragon Ball Z... Seems nothing more than a crap to me, personally. Ain't gonna watch even for a single minute any more, Lol. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ramiz View Post
    I was such a big fan that i used to spend all my money on buying/ trading/ customizing beyblades. We even used to hold tourneys and competitions. Ah good memories.

At one time I even got my hands on 2 Genuine Hasbro Beyblades - Devil and the wolf( forgot it's name, was the final bitbeast of season 1),

a few days back I switched on cartoon network after GOD knows how long, and well Toonami sucks big time. The only good ones are Swat Cats, PPP(go ahead laugh at me all you want, I still think it's good), Dexter, DBZ Kai (essentially DBZ on steroids) and Pokemon( I dislike the new stuff but still for kids it's good).

@ Leaving BG watch .......

oh mann.. :O

AFAIK, the bit-beast of Tala. The final boss () of 2000.

We get cartoon network PAK here. I'd recommend Young Justice. Mon-Fri 2:30PM e dei.

Lol, he just left the ¤¤¤¤ outta here. He won't be able to hear you..

yeah fairy tail was gr8. im downloading season 2. but cnt find all episodes for season 3 and stuff.

nah i liked all beyblade series until the original one ended. if you look at cartoon network, ull see the new,extremly bad version of the original series. i think its a korean copy of the japanese one. but i could be wrong

Watched the 1st series, thought it was decent. The latter seasons are however, crap. I would recommend some other anime. Perhaps mecha or comedy. Gundam, Macross, School Rumble, Death Note, are all good animes. I've heard Monster is also another good thriller, altho i havent gotten round to seeing it yet.

• ramiz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 880GMS - E35
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Radeon 6770
      • Display:
      • Benq GL930
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Panasonic RP HTF600
      • Keyboard:
      • Generic
      • Mouse:
      • Generic
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Operating System:

Here are some other great animes

FMA (Masterpiece)
    FMA: Brotherhood (Masterpiece)
    Ghost Fighter/Yu Yu Hakusho ( now the action may seem slow and art style crap but still very good)
    Neon Genesis Evangelion (Absolute Utter Mind rape)
    Eureka 7 ( a lot of people like it but personally didn't find it to be that great. Will have to watch it properly.)
    Darker than Black ( Will need to watch it properly)
    Air Gear (if your into physics and stuff. the anime is not that good, not terrible though but the manga is very good)
    Beelzebub (Hilarious)
    Prince of Tennis ( very good sports anime)
    Captain Tsubasa ( The classic sports anime)
    Cowboy Beebop (very good story and characters)

@FilClaw bro is it a Cartoon or anime? Genre? oh and I'm sure he is very much around.

@graodon you can try nyaatorrent and horrible subs. you can also take them from me.

Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s

I was an avid BeyBlade fan when I was little, and I even had those original toy bey blades which I got from Singapore. We used to play them on "ranna korar korais" since we had no proper stadium.

Ah, the memories, I even had an automatic launcher and Ray's blade(the white tiger one) it had a motor inside which would spin up when it started wobbling.

whr do u live?

• SheikhItBaby's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B75-D3H Rev 1.1 | Housed in (Chassis) : In Win Track
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 @1600mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 2 90GB SSD | Samsung Spinpoint 320GB 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Geforce GTX 770 ACX SUPERCLOCKED
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster T240 24inch | 16:10 | WUXGA 1920x1200
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Labs Soundblaster X-FI XtremeGamer
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire M4500 4.1 Speakers
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma LiFEKEY 8400 Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Lexma AM546 Laser Mice
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-RW 24X
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Professional | 64 bit

I was a beyblade fanatic. Could think of nothing other than Dranzer. But I am past those days.

• Rajmi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI H61M-E33 [B3]
      • CPU:
      • Corei5 2500k
      • RAM:
      • GSkill Ripjaws 2x2 => 4gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB samsung F3 + 320GB WD + 160GB Hitachi
      • Graphics Card:
      • intel 3000
      • Display:
      • 19" LCD LG Flatron
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4tech slim
      • Mouse:
      • Delux T6 :: Dragon
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 [Ultimate :: 64bit]
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 (because of my HDD) / 7.5 without HDD :P
      • Comment:
      • almost done with all the upgrades! ^_^
      • ISP:
      • BTCL - ADSL
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 15KBps

awesome ekta anime chilo....i stll remember, i used to watch it right after pokemon in TUNAMI! ...loved it!
    when god created me, he was just showing off..!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast