User Tag List

Thread: Looking For WoW Retail players

Default Looking For WoW Retail players

Looking for WoW Retail players from Bangladesh.
    I am from Tarren mill-pvp EU (well populated server but you dnt have to q)
    planing to create Raid/pvp guild with bangladeshi people.
    i have found 4 people from bangladesh already.
    my ID : Ador#1978

Btw if you dnt have any account or if you feel like you cant pay online, it doesnt matter. we can process that for you. let others know.

I play in frostmourne and thaurissan mainly. they are aussi servers. don't play that often though now that im hooked to hearthstone.

Hello Alcadies. I currently play on a starter account at Ragnaros EU. I am looking for a way to upgrade to full WoW+WoD, but having trouble since I don't have any relatives abroad, nor any way to open an RFCD account here. I know it's been well over a year since your original post, if you guys have a way to process payment, I would be highly interested to approach this matter with your help. Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by tausif0806 View Post
    Hello Alcadies. I currently play on a starter account at Ragnaros EU. I am looking for a way to upgrade to full WoW+WoD, but having trouble since I don't have any relatives abroad, nor any way to open an RFCD account here. I know it's been well over a year since your original post, if you guys have a way to process payment, I would be highly interested to approach this matter with your help. Please let me know.
    like you i had neither and then i found this page through this site I think. this guy who runs the below page is reliable. I have done around 10 transactions with him over the last 2 years, the last one was a week ago. you can try him out.

https://www.facebook.com/paymentbd

Quote Originally Posted by taurentula View Post
    like you i had neither and then i found this page through this site I think. this guy who runs the below page is reliable. I have done around 10 transactions with him over the last 2 years, the last one was a week ago. you can try him out.

https://www.facebook.com/paymentbd
    I once tried through a paypal service, but faced a few problems. I wanted to buy through my Battle.net account, but it was obviously locked as soon as an attempt was made to access it from another IP. Those guys also did not provide any payment services for currencies other than USD(I get lower latency on EU servers, so I wanted the EU version which requires payments in Euro)

Could you please provide more detail about how you handle the payments for the game and game time? Mainly the following questions:

1) Did you purchase the game through your Battle.net account digitally? Did you purchase it from somewhere else and redeemed the code?

2) If you bought it through your Battle.net account, how did they overcome the account lock mechanism? Did they make the payment in front of you so you could guide them through the Battle.net log in procedure?

3) Do they provide payment services in Euro?

4) Usually the payment services ask you to provide a link to the product you wish to purchase. Which links did you provide/ do you provide?

5) I have seen payment.bd mentioned before here, but never approached them. Since you and quite a few others seem to have used their services for WoW, can I assume that the guy handling things there knows what to do regarding WoW specifically?

It's a lot to ask, but if you could answer the questions and basically give me a detailed description of the entire process you had to follow, I would be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by tausif0806 View Post
    I once tried through a paypal service, but faced a few problems. I wanted to buy through my Battle.net account, but it was obviously locked as soon as an attempt was made to access it from another IP. Those guys also did not provide any payment services for currencies other than USD(I get lower latency on EU servers, so I wanted the EU version which requires payments in Euro)

Could you please provide more detail about how you handle the payments for the game and game time? Mainly the following questions:

1) Did you purchase the game through your Battle.net account digitally? Did you purchase it from somewhere else and redeemed the code?

2) If you bought it through your Battle.net account, how did they overcome the account lock mechanism? Did they make the payment in front of you so you could guide them through the Battle.net log in procedure?

3) Do they provide payment services in Euro?

4) Usually the payment services ask you to provide a link to the product you wish to purchase. Which links did you provide/ do you provide?

5) I have seen payment.bd mentioned before here, but never approached them. Since you and quite a few others seem to have used their services for WoW, can I assume that the guy handling things there knows what to do regarding WoW specifically?

It's a lot to ask, but if you could answer the questions and basically give me a detailed description of the entire process you had to follow, I would be grateful.
    1. I purchased the game digitally. The first time I went to his place, logged into my account from his desktop and he made the purchase with his card on my behalf.

2. Something like that.

3. I have used his service for dollar and pound so far.

4. Once I purchased all the expac till pandaria, I ask him to buy time card on my behalf and send me as gift. I usually buy 6 months time which seems more convenient.

5. He should. I myself have done about 10 transactions with him regarding wow.

Feel free to ask more questions, I am not a regular here but will try to answer as well as I can. Good luck.

Default Looking for some Bangladeshi people on WoW

Heya,

Anyone here plays on the retail servers of WoW? I have been playing since 2006 (TBC). Currently on US/OCE- Barthilas server. Would be fun to actually meet some people from Bangladesh who plays Shout out here or send me an add on my real id - Rumman#1362

hello rumman bhaia i used to to play wow on eu server also but since i had some problem for paying monthly i couldnt if there is a way to pay for the monthly subscription plz tell me then i can join on retail again thanks in advance

Hello!

I pay for my subscription through my credit card. There aren't other ways apart from you buying the gamecodes in bulk! But the good news is you can now pay for your subscription from in game gold that you acquire. I think its 20k-30k gold for 30 days of game time.

hey,
    i am playing at EU-Twisting Nether like 6 months. We are 7 bangladeshi people here atm. it will be really nice if more people from bd start playing . and for the game, you just have to buy the game its like 1700 taka atm for game with wod expan+1month sub+ lvl90 character boost. you can pay the sub fee with gold after 1 month so you dont have to worry about payment.
    My battletag : Spritor#1930