Sapphire Radeon HD5670 1GB DDR3 | GMA X4500 Built in with Gigabyte G41 Motherboard
Samsung SyncMaster 591s 15"
Windows 7 Ultimate
Metro Redux = Metro 2033 & Metro: Last Light (Includes all DLC from the Season Pass)
Developer: 4A Games
Publisher: Deep Silver
Release Date: Summer 2014
4A Games and Deep Silver are bringing the iconic Metro series to the next generation. METRO REDUX features fully re-mastered and improved versions of both METRO 2033 and METRO: LAST LIGHT, creating the most compelling Metro experience ever.
With re-worked next-gen visuals, smooth 60FPS gameplay on console, as well as new and improved content and features, METRO REDUX is much more than a simple HD upgrade.
For the REDUX edition, Metro 2033 has been completely overhauled:
The original game has been rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine, bringing all the graphical and gameplay improvements from Last Light to Metro 2033 Redux
Enjoy completely re-mastered visuals: advanced lighting, dynamic weather, more detailed characters with improved animation, more dynamic destruction and improved smoke, fire and particle effects
Experience radically improved gameplay: advanced enemy AI, improved combat and stealth mechanics, superior weapon handling and more responsive, intuitive controls plus signature features from Last Light such as the atmospheric ‘mask wipe’ mechanic, weapon customization, and silent kills and takedowns
Metro: Last Light Redux has also received a graphical facelift and gameplay improvements that carry across both titles, including new melee animations, and the fan-requested ‘Check Watch’ and ‘Check Inventory’ features. It also includes all previously released Season Pass add-on content – a further 10 hours of single-player gameplay.
Upon release, Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux will each be available separately as a digital download for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC a suggested $24.99 / €19.99 / £15.99.
Alongside the digital release, a boxed compilation containing both games, titled METRO REDUX will be available at retail for a suggested $49.99 / €39.99 / £34.99.
Metro 2033 Redux, Metro: Last Light Redux and the compilation Metro Redux are scheduled for release this Summer for Xbox One, PlayStation, and Windows PC.
Dedicated Linux and SteamOS versions will also release later this year.
- $49.99 / €39.99 / £34.99 (physical) for both games
- $24.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 (digital) for Metro 2033
- $24.99 / €19.99 / £15.99 (digital) for Metro: Last Light
Resolution and framerate
- PS4 1080p at 60 fps [confirmed]
- XB1 unknown resolution at 60 fps
- PC resolution and framerate depend on your hardware configuration
- Metro 2033 has been rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine,
- advanced lighting
- dynamic weather
- more detailed characters with improved animation
- more dynamic destruction and improved smoke, fire and particle effects
- advanced enemy AI
- improved combat and stealth mechanics
- superior weapon handling
- more responsive, intuitive controls
- signature features from Last Light such as the atmospheric ‘mask wipe’ mechanic, weapon customization, and silent kills and takedowns
Like my Facebook page Gaming Newz for new gaming news updates.