User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: want to buy a pc among the amount of around 43k

  1. #1

    Default want to buy a pc among the amount of around 42k

    I want to buy a new pc.... But I have inadequate knowledge about PC configuration...

    My budget- around 42K including Monitor n psu
    Can i get overall a good pc in this amount???? I will buy it for home use...I m not a hardcore gamer but have attraction in gaming... thats why i m willing to play some popular game in BD such as -Bf3,COD,Crysis 3,Max payne,GTA V etcso plz suggest me the best configuration in this amount available in bd
    Last edited by Tanjim107878; May 13th, 2014 at 08:44. Reason: printing mistake

  2. #2
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    amd fx 6300 10k
    twinmos 4gb ram 3.5k
    msi 970A-G43 6.7k
    wdd blue 500gb 4.5k
    samsung s30D300NY 7.5k
    corsair vs450 3.7k
    sapphire r7 240 6k

    total: 42k

  3. #3
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Combination 1

    Processor: Pentium G2030 3.0GHz 4.6K
    Mobo: GA H61M S2PV 4.7K

    9.3K

    Combination 2

    Processor: Pentium G3220 5k
    Mobo: H81M S2PV 5.5k

    10.5K

    Combination 3

    Processor: AMD FX4300 9.6k
    Mobo: MSI 760GM P23 4k

    13.6K

    Common:

    1. 4GB DDR3 1333MH/1600MHz 3.5K
    2. WD 500GB HDD 4.5k
    3. Asus/LG Display 18.5" LED 7.5k
    4. Generic Case without PSU 1.5k
    5. Corsair CX430 3.4K

    20.4K

    GPU

    SAPPHIRE R7 260X 2GB 12.4K
    MSI N750TF 14k


    Tip: DONT BUY R7 240.

  4. #4
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    yah dont buy r7 240 better you wait for a better gpu by saving money or extend your budget at least 5kk more and get a r7 250x at least

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    Combination 1

    Processor: Pentium G2030 3.0GHz 4.6K
    Mobo: GA H61M S2PV 4.7K

    9.3K

    Combination 2

    Processor: Pentium G3220 5k
    Mobo: H81M S2PV 5.5k

    10.5K

    Combination 3

    Processor: AMD FX4300 9.6k
    Mobo: MSI 760GM P23 4k

    13.6K

    Common:

    1. 4GB DDR3 1333MH/1600MHz 3.5K
    2. WD 500GB HDD 4.5k
    3. Asus/LG Display 18.5" LED 7.5k
    4. Generic Case without PSU 1.5k
    5. Corsair CX430 3.4K

    20.4K

    GPU

    SAPPHIRE R7 260X 2GB 12.4K
    MSI N750TF 14k


    Tip: DONT BUY R7 240.
    calculate your own suggestion every combinations surpassed his budget

  5. #5
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    yah dont buy r7 240 better you wait for a better gpu by saving money or extend your budget at least 5kk more and get a r7 250x at least

    - - - Updated - - -



    calculate your own suggestion every combinations surpassed his budget
    did u even pass the primary school's math?

    9.3K + 20.4K + 12.4K = 42.1K which is less than 43K

    btw do u know how to use a calculator?

  6. #6
    Member
    • Lynx's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B75M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 2100 @ 3.10Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 8GB Transcend (2x4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 250GB + Seagate 2TB + WD 1TB Portable
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 5850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • LG 19inch LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab TMN 1 (4:1)
      • Keyboard:
      • Delux DLK-9020
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft xBox Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master GX550
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Kingstone 32GB USB 3.0
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 [64bit]
    Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    did u even pass the primary school's math?

    9.3K + 20.4K + 12.4K = 42.1K which is less than 43K

    btw do u know how to use a calculator?
    too rude

  7. #7
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    did u even pass the primary school's math?

    9.3K + 20.4K + 12.4K = 42.1K which is less than 43K

    btw do u know how to use a calculator?
    your 9.3k combination can handle r7 260 or 750? nice, nah amar primary school amake sikhay nai je 42 ar 42.1 same jinish





    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjim107878 View Post
    I want to buy a new pc.... But I have inadequate knowledge about PC configuration... My budget- around 42K including Monitor n psuCan i get overall a good pc in this amount???? I will buy it for home use...I m not a hardcore gamer but have attraction in gaming... thats why i m willing to play some popular game in BD such as -Bf3,COD,Crysis 3,Max payne,GTA V etcso plz suggest me the best configuration in this amount available in bd
    Last edited by sensei; May 13th, 2014 at 07:16.

  8. #8
    Member
    • Astro Boy's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Sniper M5
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4570 @ 3.20GHz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4x2= 8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • HGST 1TB Internal SATA 3.0 + 1 TB 3.0 External
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI R9 270X Twin Frozer Gaming - 4GB EDITION
      • Display:
      • ASUS MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech H100
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Lighting KD 800 Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech USB Mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master V 750W 80 PLUS GOLD
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DL DVD R/W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • BanglalionWimax
      • Download Speed:
      • 1000
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70
    Astro Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    155

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    amd fx 6300 10k
    twinmos 4gb ram 3.5k
    msi 970A-G43 6.7k
    wdd blue 500gb 4.5k
    samsung s30D300NY 7.5k
    corsair vs450 3.7k
    sapphire r7 240 6k

    total: 42k
    This Config is Good.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    amd fx 6300 10k
    twinmos 4gb ram 3.5k
    msi 970A-G43 6.7k
    wdd blue 500gb 4.5k
    samsung s30D300NY 7.5k
    corsair vs450 3.7k
    sapphire r7 240 6k

    total: 42k
    This Config is Good.

  9. #9
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    your 9.3k combination can handle r7 260 or 750? nice, nah amar primary school amake sikhay nai je 42 ar 42.1 same jinish
    this is a benchmarking with a GTX680. http://www.extrahardware.com/clanky/...on/strana/0/10
    clear bottlenecking. but do some math and think about the performance difference between 680 and 750/260.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	font.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	33427

  10. #10
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    this is a benchmarking with a GTX680. http://www.extrahardware.com/clanky/...on/strana/0/10
    clear bottlenecking. but do some math and think about the performance difference between 680 and 750/260.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	font.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	33427

    umm he may be changed the title later and forgot to edit his post sorry for the missunderstanding, anyway your link's most of the games kinda old dont they? i was expected to see how this cpu really works in crysis 3 or in battefield 3/4 which this person's sole intention to buy his rig

  11. #11
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    umm he may be changed the title later and forgot to edit his post sorry for the missunderstanding, anyway your link's most of the games kinda old dont they? i was expected to see how this cpu really works in crysis 3 or in battefield 3/4 which this person's sole intention to buy his rig
    and R7 240 won't get him too far.

  12. #12

    Default

    Thankx bros
    but I think There is not enough MoBo in BD which supports AMD processors....

    won't it be good unless i take any gpu ??? Rather if i take i5
    and if i take r9 260x thn what mobo will be compitable for this???

    [I said my budget is around 42k.... so aktu kom besi hole handle kora jabe ]

  13. #13
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjim107878 View Post
    Thankx bros
    but I think There is not enough MoBo in BD which supports AMD processors....

    won't it be good unless i take any gpu ??? Rather if i take i5
    and if i take r9 260x thn what mobo will be compitable for this???

    [I said my budget is around 42k.... so aktu kom besi hole handle kora jabe ]


    vai dont underestimate BD , you can get almost everything here and same goes for amd and intel setups , i5 would be nice but if you go for i5 now then you have to sacrifice a decent gpu now (considering your budget)or if you get a decent gpu like r7 260x then you cant buy i5 , any board which has pci express x16 can handle any gpus so dont worry about the compatibility

  14. #14

    Default

    Is there any vast deff between i3 3220 and i5 4570????
    What are exeptional in i5

    I prefer intel so :/

  15. #15
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjim107878 View Post
    Is there any vast deff between i3 3220 and i5 4570????
    What are exeptional in i5

    I prefer intel so :/
    Core i3 is a dual core processor
    Core i5 is a Quad core processor.

  16. #16
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjim107878 View Post
    Is there any vast deff between i3 3220 and i5 4570????
    What are exeptional in i5

    I prefer intel so :/

    in a game like cod 4 it wont make any difference which can be noticeable but in a game like metro the last light or cpu intensive games at least 4 cores are minimum requirements this days as maximum games which are releasing this days are cpu intensive (watchdogs,titan fall, project cars)

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    vai dont underestimate BD , you can get almost everything here and same goes for amd and intel setups , i5 would be nice but if you go for i5 now then you have to sacrifice a decent gpu now (considering your budget)or if you get a decent gpu like r7 260x then you cant buy i5 , any board which has pci express x16 can handle any gpus so dont worry about the compatibility
    Vai Shanti dilen mon e.... Without gpu cant it possible to play mentioned game at least in mid-setting????

  18. #18
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjim107878 View Post
    Vai Shanti dilen mon e.... Without gpu cant it possible to play mentioned game at least in mid-setting????

    i have seen some people to play crysis 3 type games with built in i5 igpus and also arkham origins was ran flawlessly in 800x600 resolution in 30fps but i dont think all games can perform like this

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redwan hasan View Post
    Core i3 is a dual core processor
    Core i5 is a Quad core processor.
    I knw that bro but i want to knw for which i should take 4cores.... I knw it is more powerfull... But to keep pace with upcoming games is it essential to take 4cores?

  20. #20
    Member
    • redwan hasan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock B75 Pro-3 M
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 2600 + CM Hyper 412S
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 1333MHz 16GB (4GB*4)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB 6Gb/s, Hitachi 1TB 3Gb/s, Samsung 320GB 3Gb/s
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX660OC 2GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Realtek ALC892
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 2400 2:1, Skullcandy 50/50
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech KBS21
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7
      • Controller:
      • Generic XBOX Clone
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW 24 B3ST
      • UPS:
      • Power Gaurd 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64bit. Ubuntu 14.10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Waiting on new system.
      • ISP:
      • Link3 5Mbps
    redwan hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjim107878 View Post
    I knw that bro but i want to knw for which i should take 4cores.... I knw it is more powerfull... But to keep pace with upcoming games is it essential to take 4cores?
    if u think about playing CPU intensive games like Crysis 3 or Metro LL or Watch dogs you will need atleast 4 cores or even more.

    but with a 43K budget getting an i5 will be pretty tight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.30292 seconds with 18 queries.