What is Wake Up Call:
Wake Up Call is a next-generation sci-fi stealth-action shooter with a heavy emphasis on choice-driven gameplay and story in a unique and atmospheric post-apocalyptic world. Wake Up Call follows Kyle Rogers, an ex-special operations soldier who has been awakened after one hundred and fifty years of cryostasis sleep. Kyle quickly gets sucked into an alien Earth where conflict has broken out between the tyrannical Kalders and The Scarred, a guerrilla resistance group. Little do the factions of the world know, a massive station full of thousands of humans locked away in cryostasis lies beneath the ground, shrouded in mystery, and it won’t be long before Kyle realizes that the secrets of this world are far more dangerous than what caused The Collapse in the first place.
- Gripping and compelling story of survival and civil war set in an alien Earth.
- Absolute first-person immersion utilizing the power of Unreal Engine 4 to pull you into our world.
- Choice-driven gameplay and story -- every choice counts.
- See your choices reflected in the world and the storyline.
- Mix of stealth, heart-pounding action, and horror gameplay.
- Play the game how you want to; sandbox level design principals support a wide variety of play-styles in every level.
- Different play-styles in game result in different dialogue, choices, and interactions 100% organically: no dialogue wheels to slow things down.
- You will have to play the game more than once to achieve a majority of choice options.
Our vision with Wake Up Call is simple: create a high quality, immensely immersive experience that any and all sci-fi fans need to experience. We want to take atmosphere to a whole new level. Everything in the world has a story, everything reacts to your choices in game, and everything fits into a larger conflict that no one will see coming. The story will keep you, the player, on your toes constantly, while gameplay makes sure to take a few breaks here and there to let you relax and take in the impressive view. Once you finish the game, we want you to go back and see what different choices you could have made, take new routes through our sandbox levels, or even just to immerse yourself in the experience again.