MAME4droid (0.139u1) is developed by David Valdeita (Seleuco), port of MAME 0.139u1 emulator by Nicola Salmoria and TEAM. MAME4droid (0.139u1) emulates arcade games supported by original MAME 0.139u1.
* MAME4droid is an EMULATOR and DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND.
This MAME4droid version is targeted to Dual-Core devices, because it is based on a high specs 2010 PC MAME build. Anyway don't expect arcade games of the 90 to work at full speed. With some games that are really bad optimized (like outrun or mk series) you will need at least a 1.5 ghz dual-core device (Cortex A15). This is related to MAME build used, since it is targeted to high specs PC's as i said before.
This version doesn't have an UML back-end ARM dynamic recompiler, which means drivers based on high specs arcade CPUs won't be playable (it has not sense since this games will be slow in any case).
This version emulates over 8000 different romsets.
Please, try to understand that that with that amount of games, some will run better than others and some might not even run with MAME4droid.
Please, don't email me asking for a specific game to run.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in /sdcard/ROMs/MAME4droid/roms folder.
This MAME4droid version uses only '0.139' romset.
Official web page for news, source code & additional information:
To see MAME license, go to the end of this document.
- Support for 2.1 and upper Android devices.
- Native support for Android Honeycomb tablets.
- HW Keys remapping.
- Touch Controller can be shown/hidden.
- Smooth image.
- Overlay Filters, scalines, CRT..
- Digital or Analog touch selectable.
- Animated touch stick or DPAD.
- In-App button Layout customizable control.
- iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported.
- Plug and play detection of many USB / Bluetooth gamepads.
- Tilt Sensor as left/right/up/down.
- Touch lightgun.
- 1 to 6 buttons optionally shown.
- Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate.
- NVidia Shield support.
- Peer to peer Netplay.
Copyright © 1997-2013, Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of this code or any derivative works are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions may not be sold, nor may they be used in a commercial product or activity.
* Redistributions that are modified from the original source must include the complete source code, including the source code for all components used by a binary built from the modified sources.
However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable.
* Redistributions must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Best Emulator For Android Must Have App
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.16009 seconds with 13 queries.