User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Interesting Graphical Fiction, want to read?

  1. #1

    Smile Interesting Graphical Fiction, want to read?

    Hi!

    Those of you like to read fictions and comics with cheerful pictures, with a touch of fantasy in it,
    this is for you. I found it recently and completed reading it. It takes patience but the pictures
    and the story is so enticing that I didn't run out of patience until I completed the whole 6 chapters.
    Its pretty small though, might take 5 minutes per chapter but its wonderful read.

    You can find it here: http://www.wormworldsaga.com/chapter...1/EN/Index.php

    So go there and read it. I assure you that you'll like it

    Spread the word, share it with others and you'll help the author as well.

  2. #2
    Member rummoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shahjahanpur
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Thanks for sharing.

  3. #3
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatbuddy View Post
    Hi!

    Those of you like to read fictions and comics with cheerful pictures, with a touch of fantasy in it,
    this is for you. I found it recently and completed reading it. It takes patience but the pictures
    and the story is so enticing that I didn't run out of patience until I completed the whole 6 chapters.
    Its pretty small though, might take 5 minutes per chapter but its wonderful read.

    You can find it here: http://www.wormworldsaga.com/chapter...1/EN/Index.php

    So go there and read it. I assure you that you'll like it

    Spread the word, share it with others and you'll help the author as well.
    No, i don't want to read.

  4. #4
    Banned
    • TaherTheRetard's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • CPU:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • RAM:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Hard Drive:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Graphics Card:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Display:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Sound Card:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Keyboard:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Mouse:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Controller:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Power Supply:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Optical Drive:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • UPS:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Operating System:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Comment:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • ISP:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Download Speed:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Upload Speed:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Console:
      • 136

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Khilgaon
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    cool.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    No, i don't want to read.
    May be you could write one then? I'd love to read it.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatbuddy View Post
    Hi!

    Those of you like to read fictions and comics with cheerful pictures, with a touch of fantasy in it,
    this is for you. I found it recently and completed reading it. It takes patience but the pictures
    and the story is so enticing that I didn't run out of patience until I completed the whole 6 chapters.
    Its pretty small though, might take 5 minutes per chapter but its wonderful read.

    You can find it here: http://www.wormworldsaga.com/chapter...1/EN/Index.php

    So go there and read it. I assure you that you'll like it

    Spread the word, share it with others and you'll help the author as well.
    One very interesting read. Thanks.

    If u do like comics, mayb u cud dabble in local production houses?

    DHAKA COMICS, MIGHTY PUNCH STUDIOS, FANUSH COMICS -- all are churning out good stuff. DHAKA COMICS and MIGHTY PUNCH being more standard.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REVx View Post
    If u do like comics, mayb u cud dabble in local production houses?

    DHAKA COMICS, MIGHTY PUNCH STUDIOS, FANUSH COMICS -- all are churning out good stuff. DHAKA COMICS and MIGHTY PUNCH being more standard.
    To be honest, I had no idea what these are. Where are these sold?

  8. #8

    Default

    U may look at their FB pages. DHAKA COMICS is the first local comic book studio to open up. In their one yr they have pretty much set a standard for BD comic book industry. They make their books in bengali. They have published for children, teens, young adults as well as a matured reader series like DC VERTIGO does with supernatural stuff.

    MIGHTY PUNCH STUDIOS -- came out with 2 books, in english. Just started out late last yr. They introduced SHABASH, a local superhero and ZOOEY, fantasy story in the stylings of SAMURAI JACK.

    FANUSH - kinda low on the rung, are just going for mass market.

    U can find their books in GUlshan UAE market, JAMIL's COMICS and COLLECTIBLES.

  9. #9
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    That was amazing, I used to read comics when I was a kid. Damn I forgot how much fun I had back then and you made me remember it again. Thank you!
    Last edited by dipanzan; March 17th, 2014 at 09:19.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    That was amazing, I used to read comics when I was kid. Damn I forgot how much fun I had back then and you made me remember it again. Thank you!
    Always glad to help. I'll post some more if I find anything interesting.
    You see these independent authors are low on advertising so its pretty tough to find 'em.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by REVx View Post
    U may look at their FB pages. DHAKA COMICS is the first local comic book studio to open up. In their one yr they have pretty much set a standard for BD comic book industry. They make their books in bengali. They have published for children, teens, young adults as well as a matured reader series like DC VERTIGO does with supernatural stuff.

    MIGHTY PUNCH STUDIOS -- came out with 2 books, in english. Just started out late last yr. They introduced SHABASH, a local superhero and ZOOEY, fantasy story in the stylings of SAMURAI JACK.

    FANUSH - kinda low on the rung, are just going for mass market.

    U can find their books in GUlshan UAE market, JAMIL's COMICS and COLLECTIBLES.
    Will look into it. Thanks for the info
    Back in days I had a huge collection ChaCha Chowdhary, Billu, Pinki, Romon
    but later on when I was sent to hostel, they accidentally got sold out with old magazines.

  11. #11

    Default

    I lost my collection while shifting many times. Then too old.

    Right now, I do support the local comic book industry. Check out some DHAKA COMICS covers (guys r darn talented):

    Name:  imgrok2_61024.GIF
Views: 35
Size:  36.8 KBName:  imgrok2_61026.GIF
Views: 36
Size:  29.6 KBName:  imgrok0526_61025.GIF
Views: 36
Size:  22.8 KBName:  imgrok0630_67739.GIF
Views: 35
Size:  32.6 KBName:  rokimg_0810_68903.GIF
Views: 35
Size:  29.7 KBName:  rokimg_2110_71326.GIF
Views: 33
Size:  32.8 KBName:  rokimg_20140203_76371.GIF
Views: 36
Size:  35.9 KBName:  img140222_78491.GIF
Views: 35
Size:  32.3 KBName:  img140222_78494.GIF
Views: 35
Size:  22.7 KBName:  rokimg_0810_68903.GIF
Views: 35
Size:  29.7 KB

    - - - Updated - - -


    I have some spares of Dhaka Comics. If any one of you want, I can courier them off to you at no charge. Must be a comic-book lover and out of Dhaka ppl will be given preference.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    201

    Default

    cool. thanks

Similar Threads

  1. CoD 2 Graphical prblm
    By Cpt.Mactavish in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2012, 00:15
  2. Need Graphical Help !
    By LuSTRiDE in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 28th, 2011, 22:18
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 10th, 2011, 13:59
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: June 9th, 2011, 15:34
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 25th, 2010, 20:23

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.24131 seconds with 15 queries.