I'm trying to re arrange the forums/subforums.
The new layout will heavily utilize the thread prefix system.
I have decided not to use texts are thread prefix. It doesn't look good.
Instead, I will be using small images for thread prefix.
Attached are the photoshop template (64px * 16px) I have created to make such icons and a sample I created for NFS ProStreet thread prefix using the template.
How to use the template:
- hide the TEMPLATE text layer
- insert the relevant image in the *Place Image here" layer
- move/align the layer for best layout
- use merge down to merge the layer into *layer0*
- choose preserve when photoshop asks about clipping mask
- save the file as PNG (non-interlaced)
I was going to post this in mod central but may be some of you can help too.
The icons must be high quality.
Here's a list of "icons" I need:
- All NFS games
- All CoD games
- CS 1.6/CSS
- All UT games
- CnC icons
- Fifa 07 08 09 10
- Latest PES Games
- Warcraft Icons:
- Warcraft 2
- Warcraft 3 RoC/TFT
- orc/human/undead/night elf
- RoC maps/TFT maps
- Shop Icons:
- For Sell New
- For Sell Used
- Want to Buy
- Want to Exchange
- Wii/PS2/PS3/xbox/xbox360/DS/Cube icons
- Fifa/NFS/CS1.6/CSS/UT/COD/CnC/DotA/Warcraft Tournament Icons*
For tournament icons, (latest) game icon with some sort of trophy overlay (left aligned) would be great.
Someone needs to submit a nice trophy icon in here.
I'd request all members (who have some experience with photoshop) to create icons of their favorite games using the template and submit in here (attach with post).
Also, just so that you guys know, we will be having a lot of new features including but not limited to thanks/groans, double post prevention, games, username change etc on next week