User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Apple Bans Game, Days After Developer Publicly Trashes them.

• cRush's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35P
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz (Oc @ 3.11Ghz ) 2*4MB Cache
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB Transcend DDR2 Ram @800Mhz (Oc @840 Mhz)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320GB Hitachi HDD + 500 GB Samsung F3 HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Palit GTX560 Ti Sonic 1GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster932B 19" LCD Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • RealTek HD 7.1 Soundcard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones+ Creative 5:1 Surround Sound
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Anti-RSI Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Genius G500 Laser 2500dpi
      • Controller:
      • Sony Sixaxis
      • Power Supply:
      • ThermalTek 420W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus SATA DVDRW drive + Asus IDE DVD-combo Drive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 RTM 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • IT RAWKS :D
      • ISP:
      • Local (STAR ISP)
      • Download Speed:
      • 32 - 40
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40 - 60
      • Console:

Default Apple Bans Game, Days After Developer Publicly Trashes them.

Apple Bans Game, Days After Developer Publicly Trashes App Store

Last week, game developer Tommy Refenes publicly called Apple's app store "awful" and "horrible." This week, Apple yanked his game from their store.

There are a couple of reasons that may have compelled Apple to remove Zits & Giggles, a pimple-popping game for the iPhone and iPod Touch, from the App store:

Possibility 1: Its co-creator did spend five minutes at last week's Game Developers Conference "Indie Gamemakers Rant" to declare that he "absolutely €€€€ing hate[s] the iPhone app store." He likened the iPhone gaming market to that served by the low-quality Tiger handheld gaming systems of the 80s and 90s, handheld devices that played crude Mega Man and Street Fighter games.

Possibility 2: Zits & Giggles' creators also kept raising the price of their game — as an experiment — up to $400 as of last week.

Zits & Giggles was launched in March 2009. Zits & Giggles is a simple pimple-popping game. It was co-developed by handful of game makers, including Refenes and Adam Atomic, the developer of the hit iPhone game Canabalt. The group made the game as a lark, a sentiment that was clear from the summary of the game that used to appear on the App store:

Few people perusing the App store had any interest in Zits & Giggles in March of 2009. According to Refenes, sales were negligible.

In his rant last week, Refenes explained that, about five months ago, he raised the price to $15. It was an experiment. On the day he raised the price, three people bought the game. He said he raised the price to $50, and four more people bought it. Refenes was inspired and convinced that people who buy games from the App store aren't good at sniffing out good games. He would keep raising the price to see how many more people would buy the game. Fourteen people bought the game at $299 in February, he said.

On Monday, March 15, the day Zits & Giggles was removed from the App store, someone bought the game for $400, he told Kotaku.!!!

Read the rest of story here

Funny indeed. xD

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17"+22"+22"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio <internal>
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Default Re: Apple Bans Game, Days After Developer Publicly Trashes t

nothing to be surprised about.
    proves two things at once: apple sucks and most apple customers are beyond stupid.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

and proves another thing apple game developer still makes the most money then android game developers . You make android app spent like 100 days and you publish it to android store ..how many do you think would buy n or pirate it ? The exact same app would still give you 3 times profit on apple store . From indie developers n small studios point of view android store is a nightmare for selling games as it easily get pirated. From apples ppl would still be afraid of jail breaking their system and they would spend 1-4 bucks for buying the game then stealing it which benefits developers as well as gamers.

i can actually find some angry huzor app on google store which was downloaded more then 10K, its a clone app with huzurs face among many others .
    Point two ..all the free apps being downloaded xxx ones over 50K times are infected with adwarez that eventually slows down n kills your android phone proves android users being what? lol
    not flame bait but just saying i would like to see some constructive criticism rather then apple suks etc. But do pay no mind if you would rather consider your words to be final .

• Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    nothing to be surprised about.
    proves two things at once: apple sucks and most apple customers are beyond stupid.
    @aayman !!!
    My probable next build: Qisan MagicForce 68 (Outemu switch) / Teamwolf Zhuque+ 87 TKL (Outemu) / Monoprice Select series full size (Outemu/Gateron) / Drevo Gramr 84 TKL (Outemu) • Logitech G102 Prodigy • Deepcool Dukase V3 / Thermaltake Versa U21 • Superlux HD 681 • Creative Sound Blaster E1 • LG 22MP68VQ • SteelSeries QcK • Generic executive chair • others TBA

djrock please don't bother me. You are in my ignore list so I don't have to see literal poop.

• Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 3TB/Samsung Evo Pro (1TB SSD)
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA Superclocked ACX GTX 980 dual SLI
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Razer Kraken Pro (green)
      • Keyboard:
      • Rosewill STRIKER RK-6000
      • Mouse:
      • perrix mx(old one) not sure the model
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Snow Silent Seasonic 750w
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by lotorpotor View Post
    and proves another thing apple game developer still makes the most money then android game developers . You make android app spent like 100 days and you publish it to android store ..how many do you think would buy n or pirate it ? The exact same app would still give you 3 times profit on apple store . From indie developers n small studios point of view android store is a nightmare for selling games as it easily get pirated. From apples ppl would still be afraid of jail breaking their system and they would spend 1-4 bucks for buying the game then stealing it which benefits developers as well as gamers.

i can actually find some angry huzor app on google store which was downloaded more then 10K, its a clone app with huzurs face among many others .
    Point two ..all the free apps being downloaded xxx ones over 50K times are infected with adwarez that eventually slows down n kills your android phone proves android users being what? lol
    not flame bait but just saying i would like to see some constructive criticism rather then apple suks etc. But do pay no mind if you would rather consider your words to be final .
    i'd like to see some proof backing up the statement of yours that most android apps are "infected" i use a relatively old phone (HTC M8) bought it almost 2 years ago and it still works perfectly and never had any problems, i used the i phone 4 before that and it's not like it's "impossible" to get a virus in it. and jail breaking the system is illegal in some places, and doing so voids your warranty and any tech support for that phone, for someone that was talking about things being legal it's funny you mentioned jailbreaking. and devs make more money on pc than on mac that's a fact, just look at the sales. and no i have a gaming pc and for a laptop i have an old apple air, and i pirate movies, songs from there all the time so i don't know why you think people don't steal with apple lol. you're just deluded. and i think you also mentioned at one post earlier that people don't buy apple since it's more expensive? that's bs as well since i high end gaming pc would cost MORE than any mac on the market. plus the latest android flagships cost as much as the latest iphone as well. that even goes for beats (which is owned by apple) many companies offer products with better specs at lower prices AND there also far more expensive versions as well, so no it's not a "premium brand" it's just a mainstream brand that people get only because they don't know better.

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    @aayman !!!
    Make that claim from 50(?) people who bought that and extrapolate to the millions of users, sure I'll be beyond stupid

- - - Updated - - -

@Ehsas he was talking about app-piracy not pirating movies lol.

Stop getting sucked into these things, he's being just as silly as you are being with your "don't know any better" point. These same points get mentioned everytime, PLENTY of reviews are available online which show that you can't do a direct comparisons (especially specs) in most cases.

@lotorpotor stop bumping up old threads. If the last replies are from years ago then consider that thread dead and don't post anything (excl. pertinent questions).

why not just google this term"android apps infected". And check out the search results yourself. Now you might say i don't believe in it..always check the alexa rank of the site as well so its not just rumors as well as download the mentioned apps which are infected n see if your old htc slows downs or not.Now its illegal in many countries to jailbreak your os and you lose your tech support right? here is small tip (google) ..if your phone needs repair or tech support ..all you need to do is to reset the phone to its back to original factory settings and then you get the tech supports warranty n everything else you could ask for .You have the heart to jailbreak the iphone i bet you could find time to research on google how to undo it or back it up. Devs make more money on pc then mac...i was actually talking about android n iphone here. And i was talking about game development . You own old mac book air thats really cool ..and you pirate movies? Why not try it on usa n see if you get notice from isp.that you are torrenting . Every time you download anything from torrent ..your isp n your ip is being recorded on many free sites .I actually saw my ip appeared there and what movies i downloaded etc. It was funny for me lol. Of-course then you can mask your ip use vpn ..use isp that doesn't care but these are for advanced users and uploading torrent is also for advanced users . You can use seed box remote servers rapid leech what not! uses of rdp is also popular.Now since we live in asia we cant watch netflix hbo but we do watch it right? We asian break rules all the time! now 3x app store profit i mentioned there means even though iphone games apps r being pirated , it sitll makes 3 times more then android apps . There are special cases ..say clash of clans ..its a server side game right? The amount of android users exceeds the amount of iphone users .So it makes more money on android then iphone platform. which is why i mentioned solo developers indie developers excluding big studios ..now the server side cross platfrom games make money bcz they constantly update their binary so it doesnt get hacked ...but still being hacked..even the gta 5 all the new online games you play , you will find gold miners auto bot ..auto cash scripts which automate your work makes money level ups ..to fight that those developers are always updating the build .If i mentioned something like that in other posts why not reply to that post and keep it relevant here .I probably mentioned that i dont mind if you own apple system n it just broke..you suffered loss then its justified but not owning the system or using it ..people talk about ios or apple ..I know many people who didnt know how to release background apps n free up the memory , they didnt know until the battery died ..the iphone became slow n what not. I met one Tech guy from phone company ..husbands and wife both have iphone 4 n they are complaining to it that iphone slow and they dont know whats wrong it ..found out they bought phone a year ago n still the old apps are running in background lol. And i think i mentioned earlier that any companies can make Superior hardwares but they need os to take advantage of it. lets say you got 50K usd samsung brand ..but that would still be running android right? Now if you mention some sets which are considered flag ships cost XX money ..how many people are using it ? Its not the specs as lol..okay fine..you bought amazing samsung or flagship product what can it do? its got xxx camera so can it beat pro cameras? its a marketing technique . Apple is famous n still one of the leading companies bcz of its close eco system. (google it )You buy apple product which runs itunes ..even if you dont buy app or download movies torrents ..for free if your system breaks down you would still need the parts so apple makes money there .why not google closed eco system advantage ^__^.
    others are copying that now ..google has their own store own laptops high end devices ...microsoft has their own so call dead appstore where windows games or apps (mobile)just dont sale . Few years ago they actually promoted this way..hey you got an apple developers account so why not publish the same app on windows 8 store
    http://bgr.com/2013/03/20/microsoft-...-offer-387505/
    I wont say its a shameless ..but windows games store for mobile is still dead ^__^. Not sure what will happen after windows 10 but its due to their own fault.When windows 8 mobile os came out..there were no built in app for cleaning up "other storage" remember it? N lastly why do u think i didnt know that iphone apps are not being stolen .So you own high end pc n low end mac..no problem there ..most gamers would buy pc for gaming n they would cost more then apples old hardware but most normal users wont buy mac bcz its costly .Why not ask around n see why ppl dont buy mac in yr neighborhood..the answers>>cost>>where to fix it if it breaks down>>it always comes down to cost even among the apple developers they despise it . I am not denying the fact which is why i mentioned most of the time hatred comes from it being high price n the user didn't know it would cost so much more to fix it. so it would be wise to research before spend money on apple devices.

Lastly all these apps check your ip n based on your location sends relevant ads pop up. They dont just use on ad channel ..they use unsafe channel as well.If you live in usa your contacts are being uploaded to server n mailing list as well. if you live is asia then they dont care ..its filtered that way. i can go on n on about with proofs . I have nothing against android os or any other as i previously mentioned these are flaws which are always be there ..some people will fall for it become victim some ppl would be lucky or knowledgeable enough to use all systems without having any issues at all just like you .

I actually logged in for the first time last night so i was posting without checking the post date ..i just figured that if i open new sub forum all the threads should be 2015 posts but as i see they are really old posts.
    Aayman we can be silly in game forum cant we!! this forum use bots to show the users online right? dont see 300 users being active and old posts in every section!

I got some ratings for being helpful in these topics ^__^

Aayman see i was not being unreasonable at all! Anyways it was fun to talk about it.

I got some netflix pirated account ..if you guys need it pm me ( you would need streaming bandwidth for it )

Cheers!

Note: i checked aaymans pc spec as well as ehsas..help me out on the other threads about old gfx ! Thank you
    Last edited by lotorpotor; August 9th, 2015 at 22:40. Reason: Feed back

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

No afaik there are no bots in place to increase that count. I don't think anyone among the staff cares that much to spoof that number.

• Sybaris Caesar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DH61WW B3 Rev.
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.10 Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 4GB DDR3 1333 Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Leadtek Winfast GTX 560 ti 1GB GDDR5 822/1644/4008
      • Sound Card:
      • Onboard
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Commander
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402
      • Controller:
      • Original Xbox 360 Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master G550M
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH222 22x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Orlando 800va(packet e lekha apollo)
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • Upload Speed:
      • ∞

why not just google this term"android apps infected". And check out the search results yourself. Now you might say i don't believe in it..always check the alexa rank of the site as well so its not just rumors as well as download the mentioned apps which are infected n see if your old htc slows downs or not.Now its illegal in many countries to jailbreak your os and you lose your tech support right? here is small tip (google) ..if your phone needs repair or tech support ..all you need to do is to reset the phone to its back to original factory settings and then you get the tech supports warranty n everything else you could ask for .You have the heart to jailbreak the iphone i bet you could find time to research on google how to undo it or back it up. Devs make more money on pc then mac...i was actually talking about android n iphone here. And i was talking about game development . You own old mac book air thats really cool ..and you pirate movies? Why not try it on usa n see if you get notice from isp.that you are torrenting . Every time you download anything from torrent ..your isp n your ip is being recorded on many free sites .I actually saw my ip appeared there and what movies i downloaded etc. It was funny for me lol. Of-course then you can mask your ip use vpn ..use isp that doesn't care but these are for advanced users and uploading torrent is also for advanced users . You can use seed box remote servers rapid leech what not! uses of rdp is also popular.Now since we live in asia we cant watch netflix hbo but we do watch it right? We asian break rules all the time! now 3x app store profit i mentioned there means even though iphone games apps r being pirated , it sitll makes 3 times more then android apps . There are special cases ..say clash of clans ..its a server side game right? The amount of android users exceeds the amount of iphone users .So it makes more money on android then iphone platform. which is why i mentioned solo developers indie developers excluding big studios ..now the server side cross platfrom games make money bcz they constantly update their binary so it doesnt get hacked ...but still being hacked..even the gta 5 all the new online games you play , you will find gold miners auto bot ..auto cash scripts which automate your work makes money level ups ..to fight that those developers are always updating the build .If i mentioned something like that in other posts why not reply to that post and keep it relevant here .I probably mentioned that i dont mind if you own apple system n it just broke..you suffered loss then its justified but not owning the system or using it ..people talk about ios or apple ..I know many people who didnt know how to release background apps n free up the memory , they didnt know until the battery died ..the iphone became slow n what not. I met one Tech guy from phone company ..husbands and wife both have iphone 4 n they are complaining to it that iphone slow and they dont know whats wrong it ..found out they bought phone a year ago n still the old apps are running in background lol. And i think i mentioned earlier that any companies can make Superior hardwares but they need os to take advantage of it. lets say you got 50K usd samsung brand ..but that would still be running android right? Now if you mention some sets which are considered flag ships cost XX money ..how many people are using it ? Its not the specs as lol..okay fine..you bought amazing samsung or flagship product what can it do? its got xxx camera so can it beat pro cameras? its a marketing technique . Apple is famous n still one of the leading companies bcz of its close eco system. (google it )You buy apple product which runs itunes ..even if you dont buy app or download movies torrents ..for free if your system breaks down you would still need the parts so apple makes money there .why not google closed eco system advantage ^__^.
    others are copying that now ..google has their own store own laptops high end devices ...microsoft has their own so call dead appstore where windows games or apps (mobile)just dont sale . Few years ago they actually promoted this way..hey you got an apple developers account so why not publish the same app on windows 8 store
    I wont say its a shameless ..but windows games store for mobile is still dead ^__^. Not sure what will happen after windows 10 but its due to their own fault.When windows 8 mobile os came out..there were no built in app for cleaning up "other storage" remember it? N lastly why do u think i didnt know that iphone apps are not being stolen .So you own high end pc n low end mac..no problem there ..most gamers would buy pc for gaming n they would cost more then apples old hardware but most normal users wont buy mac bcz its costly .Why not ask around n see why ppl dont buy mac in yr neighborhood..the answers>>cost>>where to fix it if it breaks down>>it always comes down to cost even among the apple developers they despise it . I am not denying the fact which is why i mentioned most of the time hatred comes from it being high price n the user didn't know it would cost so much more to fix it. so it would be wise to research before spend money on apple devices.

Lastly all these apps check your ip n based on your location sends relevant ads pop up. They dont just use on ad channel ..they use unsafe channel as well.If you live in usa your contacts are being uploaded to server n mailing list as well. if you live is asia then they dont care ..its filtered that way. i can go on n on about with proofs . I have nothing against android os or any other as i previously mentioned these are flaws which are always be there ..some people will fall for it become victim some ppl would be lucky or knowledgeable enough to use all systems without having any issues at all just like you .

I actually logged in for the first time last night so i was posting without checking the post date ..i just figured that if i open new sub forum all the threads should be 2015 posts but as i see they are really old posts.
    Aayman we can be silly in game forum cant we!! this forum use bots to show the users online right? dont see 300 users being active and old posts in every section!

Aayman see i was not being unreasonable at all! Anyways it was fun to talk about it.

I got some netflix pirated account ..if you guys need it pm me ( you would need streaming bandwidth for it )

Cheers!

Note: i checked aaymans pc spec as well as ehsas..help me out on the other threads about old gfx ! Thank you
    Largest TL;DR ever
    My probable next build: Qisan MagicForce 68 (Outemu switch) / Teamwolf Zhuque+ 87 TKL (Outemu) / Monoprice Select series full size (Outemu/Gateron) / Drevo Gramr 84 TKL (Outemu) • Logitech G102 Prodigy • Deepcool Dukase V3 / Thermaltake Versa U21 • Superlux HD 681 • Creative Sound Blaster E1 • LG 22MP68VQ • SteelSeries QcK • Generic executive chair • others TBA

djrock please don't bother me. You are in my ignore list so I don't have to see literal poop.

• Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Cheers!

TL;DR but i did read a small part about you saying i should "try it out in the US and see if i don't get caught by my ISP" now my mother is a canadian (dad's bengali) and i live both here and there (mostly here) and for all my life i've been pirating, and no ISP has ever notified me or my parents about me pirating stuff that just never happened. So please stop making false claims that you can't pirate with apple.
    Last edited by Ehsas; August 9th, 2015 at 23:40.

when did i ever say you cant pirate with apple(false claim), lol! haha!
    you mean canada ? http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/illeg...2015-1.2169729
    >>https://torrentfreak.com/canadian-is...tomers-150102/

- - - Updated - - -

dude read before you reply it was not about pc vs mac ..it was not iphone piracy lol

- - - Updated - - -

ohh living in usa ..actually my cousin got notice from isp so i mentioned it here ..but if you research a bit online all your ips n what you download via torrent are indexed in public servers.
    Last edited by lotorpotor; August 9th, 2015 at 23:58.

• Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

it IS a false claim, i can pirate with apple and also i can pirate apps with a jailbreaked iphone as well. I've been doing it for a long time and no one ever told me anything for it. and your cousin did..but it never happened to me or any of my friends. Never had these cases in north bc (dawson creek) or in Oregon&montana in the states.

dude i never claimed that you cant pirate with apple . where did i write it?

- - - Updated - - -

You own old mac book air thats really cool ..and you pirate movies? Why not try it on usa n see if you get notice from isp.that you are torrenting . << you pirate movies? apple or mac system wont send private info to isps or apple server..it just sends diagnostic infos.

- - - Updated - - -

actually no os would send it not just apple.

- - - Updated - - -

but if you friends have never encountered isp notices then its probably a false alarm . My cousin did in 2013 when he mentioned . So i remember it n mentioned it .
    And also some helpful info ..when you download exe files from torrent sites this exes are bonded another exe that runs in the background. So the the software you downloaded from torrent the exe will have different size then original exe. Which why its recommended to download from good torrent sites then unsafe ones.
    Also these binded exe files go thru av test before uploaded so for a month they wont be detected. Have a network monitor installed so it would show if any app is trying to connect to unknown sites servers ..if it does just block it. As i said before we been torrenting downloading for a long time .Not everyone know which sites are safe or unsafe .

• furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5&quot; S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D

(joker's voice) ha ha, ha ha, he he he, hah hah hah haaaaah. and i thought my posts are long....

• Ehsas's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97-G45
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • LG 34UM95
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360's controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda BD
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

dude i never claimed that you cant pirate with apple . where did i write it?

- - - Updated - - -

You own old mac book air thats really cool ..and you pirate movies? Why not try it on usa n see if you get notice from isp.that you are torrenting . << you pirate movies? apple or mac system wont send private info to isps or apple server..it just sends diagnostic infos.

- - - Updated - - -

actually no os would send it not just apple.

- - - Updated - - -

but if you friends have never encountered isp notices then its probably a false alarm . My cousin did in 2013 when he mentioned . So i remember it n mentioned it .
    And also some helpful info ..when you download exe files from torrent sites this exes are bonded another exe that runs in the background. So the the software you downloaded from torrent the exe will have different size then original exe. Which why its recommended to download from good torrent sites then unsafe ones.
    Also these binded exe files go thru av test before uploaded so for a month they wont be detected. Have a network monitor installed so it would show if any app is trying to connect to unknown sites servers ..if it does just block it. As i said before we been torrenting downloading for a long time .Not everyone know which sites are safe or unsafe .
    That's what im telling you, i never got any notice from an ISP. never not me or any of my friends.

Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT

Same here.

If this derailing doesn't stop, I'm locking the thread.

• Rawkill's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock Z77 Extreme 6
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz/ Phanteks PH-TC14PE
      • RAM:
      • Kingston Hyper X Genesis 2 x 4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB x 2
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H 23-inch IPS Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster ZX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80ohm, Oppo HA-2 Amp, FnD 6000U 5.1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G502 Spectrum, Razer Goliath Speed Extended (Overwatch Edition)
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F510 Rumblepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Harry Potter (HP) DVD-RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • Cooler Master HAF - X
      • ISP:
      • Dot Internet
      • Download Speed:
      • 550-600 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-2500 KB/s

yea just do it ! haha! @Rawkill

The convo was about iphone and came down to isp -_-
    Last edited by lotorpotor; August 10th, 2015 at 02:29.

Sybaris Caesar i replied to topic as someone said apple suks . To reply to your topic ..we buy game machines and high end pcs just not to play games only having a good machine feels really good ..the gaming phase would be over after 30 and you guys will be bzy having family kids and work etc. Not everyone has means to buy this games but i would dare say most of us gamers would buy the game n pay 10 times the developers if we were super rich since we enjoy the game so much ..the realization comes at later stage of life . But when you do profit from using a software we should buy it as we are making money off it . You can find at least 50 ppl from this forum buying game cards ,original games ..also pirating at the same time,but if we(asians) didn't have means to pirate at all probably we wouldn't be buying any games at all since we dont know better. Piracy makes the game popular ..even though it cuzes great headaches for developers.
    Last edited by lotorpotor; August 10th, 2015 at 17:00.

• mithun12ka4's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B75M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i3-3220
      • RAM:
      • Transend 4x2 Gb 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, Samsung Spinpoint F3 500 GB and Seagate Barracuda 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Radeon HD 7790 OC Dual-X
      • Display:
      • LG 22&quot; Class Widescreen LCD (W2243T)
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • FND 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • A4-Tech ComfortKey KR-85
      • Mouse:
      • A4-Tech OP-620D USB
      • Controller:
      • Havit HV-G83
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair VS450
      • ISP:
      • Mazeda

Quote Originally Posted by Sybaris Caesar View Post
    My mother's a manipuri, my dad's not a bangali either. I was born here in Sylhet. My family came here during Manipur kingdom's struggle against British invasion. So for a long time our family's citizen of Bangladesh. At first we didn't like it here because opposed to Manipur being a large valley of sort, Bangla was plain land. But soon we fell in love with the fertile land of Bangla. I own a GTX 560 Ti. At first because of budgetary constraints I was forced to use a Pentium G630. But after selling it to MaDDy bhai I am now using a Core i5 2400. I pirate all the time. Pirating is like my second nature. I know it's a crime somewhere. But I can't get myself to ask my parents that a game I can pirate witnout paying a penny SHOULD be bought at ~4k taka everytime I want to play a game. It's just not in their scope of knowledge. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Thank you for sharing your story brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Sybaris Caesar i replied to topic as someone said apple suks . To reply to your topic ..we buy game machines and high end pcs just not to play games only having a good machine feels really good ..the gaming phase would be over after 30 and you guys will be bzy having family kids and work etc. Not everyone has means to buy this games but i would dare say most of us gamers would buy the game n pay 10 times the developers if we were super rich since we enjoy the game so much ..the realization comes at later stage of life . But when you do profit from using a software we should buy it as we are making money off it . You can find at least 50 ppl from this forum buying game cards ,original games ..also pirating at the same time,but if we(asians) didn't have means to pirate at all probably we wouldn't be buying any games at all since we dont know better. Piracy makes the game popular ..even though it cuzes great headaches for developers.
    There are a lot of small printing and copying shops in dhaka and they are making money by using software like Microsoft's Office and Adobe's Graphics Software. You really want them to buy original license from Microsoft and Adobe for thousands of dollors?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast