User Tag List

Thread: need some information regarding study in usa

Default need some information regarding study in usa

i am an old member of bg.but i forgot my password. so i had to open this new id.whatever i need to know something from you guys.
    i am applying for fall 2014 session in us university.but i have very limited idea.i will be applying for fund.full fund if possible . i've completed my ielts and my score was 6.5. i will take sat 1 exam this 25th instant. can someone please tell me the thorough process for applying in us universities and for funding?

You can try contacting Education USA @ The American Center run by the US embassy.Also the EMK center.Counselors sit there routinely.You should go there and learn from them.They can give you the exact real details.

San Francisco, USA

US prefers TOEFL. So not all universities might not accept IELTS.

I think it is always better to contact the program office of the universities directly rather than going through American Center. Do some research for your program and then contact them directly through email. I think this year Fall will be your best chance for getting funding and there is ample time left.

it's kinda late to sit for sat this month and apply for fall 2014.

can anyone name some education forum where i can ask about things i'm not clear about?