• Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey

Default Bollywood or pile of 中中

Sorry If this post offends anyone I was sick of seeing Hindi movies copied from other film industries and this below piece of writing was actually written by an Indian guy

First like to add my conclusion - Bollywood, nothing but a copy paste industry and those who worships Bollywood are either incredibly stupid or their brain superbly DE-evolved

THE TRUTH ABOUT BOLLYWOOD
    Reasons why bollywood is bullshit
    Reasons why bollywood is pathetic

1)The indian film industry couldn't come up with an original name for the film industry so they copied it from the film industry called Hollywood , all they had to do is change the alphabet H from hollywood into B and that made it bollywood , WOW very original isint it .

2)90% of the movies made by the indian film industry(bollywood - its so pathetic that i dont want to call it bollywood) so anyways 90% of the movies are love stories , which have an actress running behind the tree , and the actor chasing her .

3)99% of the movies , have a stupid dance , in the middle of the movie from nowwhere , suddenly 20 people turn up with different colored clothes and start dancing and every 10 to 15 seconds , the clothes of the actor and actress change , and all the idiots in the theater are like WOW . (Dont worry its only human to be ignorant)

)80% of the movies are copied from hollywood movies even the movie posters are copied from hollywood movies.

The thing that is wrong is

BOLLYWOOD is reigned by a few names and it sucks

there is no experimental movies

there are no Neo-Realistic movies

nothing that would actually encourage someone to see it! ( by this i mean a person with a little bit of the Grey cells)

NO camera angles; no experimentation

the same old crap churned out in the form of a formula

and the so called ORIGINAL scripts have so many loopholes that an elephant may sit with his 10 elephant mates!

People with no budget striving hard to make it to recognition!

The Sickest part of this entire thing is the actors of bollywood are worshipped and treated like GODS well actually speaking they are nothing but human beings who choose the profession of acting and people give them so much of credit and recognition, there are far more tough , harder , complicated jobs apart from ACTING and in the indian movie industry you dont need to have talent to act the qualification to be an indian actor is , the actor needs a gym body, the actor needs a good hair style , the actor needs to dance like an idiot , the actor needs to wear a ray ban coolers and run through an open field with the actress just doing the opposite .

Oh and one last thing the BOLLYWOOD film industry is RACIST towards colour , show me a single bollywood actor or actress who is BLACK in skin colour ? Black , white or brown every actor and actress is a HUMAN BEING with a brain and talents in those brains , but in INDIA everyone is racist towards colour so they dont like selecting BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE as actors or actresses .

I HIT THE NAIL ON TARGET , PLEASE DONT TRY AND DEFEND BOLLYWOOD because whatever i said in this topic was the FACTS the TRUTH .

The core purpose of me writing this is to spread the truth about Bollywood, Yes you read it write, Bollywood, the clumsy little film industry of our nation which is a big pile of over hyped melodrama, which i m gonna prove in a little while.

Since you cared to read this blog, u expect me not to disappoint you, that's exactly what i say to myself when i go to watch a Bollywood flick, but every time I make this expectation from a movie I m disappoint like never before.
    v Look, Bollywood sucks, because the a great number of bollywood lovers (fans of Abhishek Bachchan , Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai) are very limited in there perspective. Most of Indian viewers have never watched a Hollywood movie (most can't even understand English ), and this is where there perspective narrows down and because of which Bollywood actors gain a huge audience as there fans. Just ask yourself if you're a Shahrukh Khan fan ( or any Indian Actor for that matter expect a rare few which according to me are really gifted) what does he have which let's u be a fan of his? He's not good looking ( go see the likes of hollywood hunks like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ben Affleck ), He's not hard working ( cause If he is, why is he afraid of doing versatile rules which demands strict preparations physically and mentally, all he does is mellow dramatic roles and nothing else which requires no pre-shoot training, physical fitness or research for that matter ), He's not Versatile ( cause if he is why did movies in which he tried acting differently Ashoka, Paheli, Veer-Zaraa, Duplicate all boomed badly at Box-Office)

He's too arrogant ( cause if he's not why make statements like "Awards which don't reward me are losers", "There are only Two Khans Gengiz Khan and Shahrukh Khan" ) He's too non-accommodating ( It's a well known fact that Shahrukh Khan has refused on too many occasions to work with other big Actors like Sanjay Dutt, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devjan fearing they'll steal his glory from the movie, and that's why he's not seen in productions other than his own or Yashraj or Dharma Productions),

If you followed carefully until now and analyze all the fact's stated above, carefully you'll notice a peculiar thing and that is that all these facts are indeed very true and yet a guy like Shahrukh Khan rules in an industry such as ours. Why ???? in case your wondering keep reading.....

If you understand English than you must have watched a Hollywood flick at least once in your life, honestly compare the movie with the top Indian flicks and try to see the difference. In case you haven't watched anything spectacular here's a list for you to try from.

Godfather I, II.
    The Matrix.
    October Sky.
    Leon.
    Stranger Than Fiction.
    Basketball Diaries.
    American Beauty.
    Fight Club.
    The Pursuit of Happyness.
    Good Will Hunting.
    Antitrust.
    Shawshank Redemption.
    Forrest Gump.
    Scent of a Women.
    Heat.
    Terminator 2 : The Judgement Day.
    Se7en.
    Schindler's List.
    Transporter I, II.
    The Terminal.
    Catch Me If You Can.
    Cast Away.
    Men of Honor.
    Kill Bill I, II.
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

The Shawshank Redemption , Into the Wild , Revolver , One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest , The Butterfly Effect , A Space Odyssey , The Shinning , Dr.Strangelove , Where Eagles Dare , The Guns of Navarone , The Great Escape , The Road to Perdition , A Clock Work Orange , The Third Man , American Gangster , Gangs of Newyork , The Godfather , The Lord of the Rings , Appocalypto , The Doors , Escape from Alcatraz , The Good the Bad and the Ugly , Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas , 300 , Troy , Saving Private Ryan , The Bridge on the River Qwai , Les Misserables , Trainspotting , Requem for a Dream , 12 Angry Men , No Country for Old Men , Casablanca , Alice in Wonderland , Enemy at the Gates , The Thin Red Line , The Last Samurai , Taxi Driver , Heist , The Score , The Game , The Beach , Flawless , Oceans 11 , 12 and 13 , Pulp Fiction , Snatch , Lock Stock and 2 smoking barrels , Smoking Aces , The Dark Knight , Goodfellas , Fight Club , The Usual Suspects , The Matrix , Memento(which was copied and made into GAJINI) , North by North West , Citizen Kane , The Silence of the Lambs , Forest Gump , Se7en , Apocalypse Now , American Histoy X , Lawence of Arabia , The Departed , Blood Diamond , Das Boot , Raging Bull , Reservoir Dogs , Sin City , Brave Heart , The Green Mile .... the list can Go on and On, this will be enough for now.

F you have watched any movie (s) from above list, Congrats your are now in a position to do an honest comparison. Analyze the movie (English Film from above list) and a Top Bollywood Movie (of your choice, preferably of Shahrukh Khan cause in this case difference is apparent and very clear) and try to compare both the movies on following parameters:

Parameter 1: Casting Try to see how good the Actors fit in there Roles, that is Ask yourself a Question that if there would have been a different casting, could the movie be still great.

Parameter 2: Dedication from Actors: try to find out what sort of research did the Actors did after being casted in the movie, for example losing weight, taking talent lessons, learning language or language accents etc.

Parameter 3: Music Try to analyze the music in the movie and try to compare the bollywood funda of putting songs with lip sync with the Hollywood style of putting situation specific background score.

Parameter 4: Versatility of Actors try to find out the other performances given by the Actors/Actresses of the movie in there different films and try to analyze the versatility in these roles.

Parameter 5: Importance of female cast try to analyze the importance or gravity imparted to the movie's finesse by the female characters in the film.

Parameter 6: Dialogues try to analyze the beauty of dialogues and there delivery in both the movies based on there chemistry to the story.

well I know this is quite an exercise, but speaking frankly the difference would be clear once you take this exercise and you'll realize the exact truth as i intend to tell you, here are my results when I followed this test myself:

Movies chosen: ( Leon, Matrix, The Pursuit of Happyness, American Beauty )
    Vs.
    ( KANK, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Dhoom 2, Koi Mil Gaya)

Results are as following

Parameter 1: The movies like Leon, Matrix and The Terminal could not have been great ifit wasn't for great and accurate casting, The role of Neo was aptly chosen to be performed by Keanu Reeves, similialry role of Mathilda was awesomely casted to be done by Natalie Portman.

Now seeing Bollywood side I have to say Uday Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan totally sucked in there roles in Dhoom Series, so did Hrithik Roshan ( to immature ) in his role in K3G.

Parameter 2: Natalie Portman learned to speak dirty ( at an age of 15 ) for her role inLeon, Will Smith put on a lot of weight for his role in The pursuit of Happyness, Tom Hanks learned Russian accent and some vocabulary along with putting a lot of wight for his role in The Terminal and Keanu Reeves was asked to take fighting lessons for his role in The Matrix.

While on the other hand Except Hritik Roshan taking lessons to speak childishly in Koi Mil Gaya nothing done by anyone in there respective roles.

Parameter 3: The Music is the key for creating enigmatic effect of the movies in crucial situations throughout there going. The music in Leon and Pursuit of Happiness totally goes along with the situation while that in The Matrix boils blood to the limit of excitement.

Now seeing Amitabh Bachchan singing Shava Shava in K3G puts me in doubts as to when did i last heard a real life businessman singing and dancing ( Since he plays a real time businessman in the movie), In Dhoom2 Seeing a super serious Cop like Abhishek Bachan Singing and Dancing in Crazy Kiya Re really does amuses me and finally seeing Shahrukh Khan making posses in the middle of football pitch and singing Mitwa was really amusing.
    This is perhaps one of the worst things in Bollywood, making Actors pretend to sing in real life ( doing Lip sync and all ).
    Parameter 4: Tom Hanks is known for doing versatile roles, so is Jean Reno and Natalie Portman who often does roles which are ought to be too mature for her age, while Will Smith who usually does Cop related roles gives a flawless performance in a Emotional Dramatic role.
    Except Amitabh Bachan and Hrithik Roshan Actors like Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan along with Saif Ali Khan are known to do same kind of roles or else I conclude that when they try different things they suck more.
    Parameter 5: Natalie Portman along with Thandie Newton are very crucial to the theme of the movie, along with the Catherine Zeta Jones in The Terminal.

The Aishwarya Rai (Dhoom 2), Bipasha Basu (Dhoom 2), Kareena Kapoor (K3G) are only there to put some skin show to run the audience to the theaters.

Parameter 6: The Matrix is known to have best Dialogues out there, even Leon has great Dialouges with very impressive delivery from both Jean Reno and Natalie Portman. Will Smith puts his heart and soul in Dialogue delivery for his rolein The Pursuit of Happiness.

Dialogues of Dhoom 2 and K3G are too artificial; Dialogues in KANK are too artificially delivered by Shahrukh Khan and Aby Baby, moreover Kajol over reacts big time in K3G, along with Kareena.

All these were My observations, I tried to be as honest doing the comparison as I can and results were fair according to me.

Though I m not a big fan of Bollywood but I do appreciate a certain amount of talent here too, which according to me is real talent and can't be overlooked. I think Actors like Nasserudin Shah, Pankaj Kapoor, Om Puri, Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachan, Boman Irani, Konkan Sen, Hrithik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan (to some extent ) are really talented and above all are sincerely hardworking. In Female Actors Karishma Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta (to some extent ) are good. But what really pisses me off is why do people like Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachan, Aishwarya Rai steal the show. I mean i can't absorb the fact that Shahrukh Khan has won Filmfare for movies like K3G and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, while Abhishek getting credit for nothing and Hrithik Roshan winning Filmfare for Dhoom2, guys Give a Break !!!!!. Which ultimately forces us to put a question mark on the quality of Filmfare (again the reader is urged to check out the quality and competitiveness of Academy award winning performances and compare them to the Filmfare acclaimed performances on above mentioned parameters )

To conclude the discussion all i have to say is that The Bollywood is much celebrated because of the ignorance of the people. You compare your sports team with the world's best, You compare your nation's industries with the world's best, You compare your Nation's Economy with the World's best but when it comes to your Nation's Film Industry Are You comparing it to the world's best? If your answer from NO then you need to change and look at what actually is the world's best. (which is according to me currently goes to Hollywood).

THIS PROVES THAT PEOPLE IN THIS STUPID INDUSTRY CALLED "BOLLYWOOD" ARE EXTREMELY IGNORANT AND THEY FOLLOW THE FORMULA CALLED "Copy" & "Paste" BECAUSE THEY LACK THE CAPABILITY OF EVOLVING IN THE BRAIN. AND THE IRONY OF THE STORY IS, USING THIS FORMULA BILLIONS OF "DE-EVOLVED IDIOTS" ARE ENTERTAINED AND THEREFORE MAKING THE "DE-EVOLVED INDUSTRY" VERY RICH.

PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME PROVING ME WRONG YOU RATHER SPEND YOUR TIME EVOLVING.

List of Bollywood movies copied from Hollywood and other flim industries

Naqaab = dot the i
    speed = cellular
    jigar ---> kickboxer (van damme)
    rakshak --> hard target (van damme)
    judwa --> Suang Long Hui (twin brother- jackie chan)
    ghost - pyar ka sayaa
    dragonfly - saaya
    kramer vs kramer -->> akele hum akele tum
    Naksha -->The Rundown (2003)
    The Killer --> Collateral (2004)
    Krrish --> Paycheck (2003)
    Shaadi Se Pehle --> Meri Biwi Ki Shaadi (1979)
    Rang De Basanti --> All My Sons (1948) & Jesus of Montreal.
    Zinda --> Korean movie Oldboy
    Ek Ajnabee --> Man On Fire (2004)
    Chocolate -->The Usual Suspects (1995)
    Salaam Namaste -- >Nine Months (1995)
    Main Aisa Hi Hoon -- >I Am Sam (2001)
    Kyon Ki... --> One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
    Aabra Ka Dabra --> Harry Potter (2001)
    Dhoom -->The Fast and the Furious (2001) &Ocean's Eleven (2001)
    Hum Tum --> Harry Met Sally... (1989)
    Taarzan: The Wonder Car = Christine (1983)
    Koi... Mil Gaya ==> E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), Forrest Gump (1994)
    Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai --> Meet the Parents (2000)
    3 Deewarein = The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
    Kucch To Hai = I Know What you did Last Summer (1997)
    Chor Machaaye Shor = Blue Streak (1999)
    Awara Paagal Deewana = Whole Nine Yards (2000)
    Deewangee = Primal Fear (1996)
    Raaz = What Lies Beneath (2000)
    mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai= My Best Friends Wedding (1997)
    Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai= American Pie (1999)
    Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi = The Parent Trap (1998)
    Kyo Kii... Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta= Liar Liar (1997)
    Kartoos = Point of No Return (1993)
    Baadshah = Nick Of Time, The Mask, Rush Hour, Mr. Nice Guy
    Ek Chhoti Si Love Story --> "Kr?tki film o milosci" [english title: A Short Film About Love].
    Papi Gudia = Jhapatlela= Child's Play (1988).
    Fareb = Unlawful Entry (1992)
    Sauda --> Indecent Proposal (1993) ,The Deal (2005)
    khamosk khauf ki raat --> identity
    Karobaar --> The Business of Love (2000)
    Yaarana, Agni Sakshi and Daraar ==> Sleeping with the Enemy
    Criminal = Copy of The Fugitive (1993)
    Hum Hain Kamaal Ke= See No Evil, Hear No Evil (1989).
    u me aur hum --> the notebook and A Moment To Remember (korean)
    sholay --> once upon a time & The Seven Samurai
    Akayla= Cobra (1986).
    Main Azaad Hoon=Meet John Doe (1941).
    Maalamaal=Brewster's Millions (1985).
    madhosi - beautiful mind
    musafir - u turn
    taxi 9112 - changing lanes
    kasoor - forbidden sins
    Bluff master - spanish Nueve reinas(Nine queens)
    Shukriya ----> Till Death Do Us Apart
    pyar to hona hi tha --> ADDICTED TO LOVE
    MAINE PYAAR KYUN KIYAA-Cactus Flower.
    ALAG - POWDER
    DHOOM - TORQUE+ 2FAST 2FURIOUS
    naina --> the eye
    Janbaaz=Duel in the Sun (1946)
    munnabhai mbbs --> patch adams
    The Burning Train = Japanese Movie Shinkansen Daibakuha (1975)
    Bichhoo(2000) --> Lion(1994)
    Hum kaun hai -->The Others
    Bazigar(Sharukh Khan)=A kiss before dying(1991; staring Sean Young).
    36 China Town= Once Upon a Crime (1992; staring Young).
    Aitraaz = disclosure (1993; staring Demi Moore).
    Fool n final --> snatch
    Phir Herapheri --> Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
    badal --: the devils own
    Jism = Body Heat (1981; staring William Hurt)
    The Train (2007, Emraan Hasmi)=Derailed
    zehar --> out of time
    hey baby --> whipped and 3 men and a baby
    chak de india --> mighty ducks
    Bheja Fry ---> French Le D?ner de cons
    Raghu Romeo (2003)= Atame! (1990...also known as Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down)
    Dansh (2005) = Death and the Maiden (1994)
    Sangharsh (1999)= Silence of the Lambs (1991)
    paap -> witness (1985)
    Ek Din 24 Ghante (2003)= German film Lola Rennt (1998...also known as Run Lola Run)
    Parichay (1972)= The Sound of Music (1965)
    humraaz --> a perfect murder and pakistani movie Khoey Ho Tum Kahan (2001)
    dosti (bobby deol) == pakistani movie Do Dost (babara sharif)
    Josh (2000) = West Side Story (1961)
    welcome --> micky blue eyes
    god tussi great ho --> bruce almighty
    Deewane Huye Paagal (2005) = There is Domething About Mary.
    mann --> an affair to remember
    mohabbatein - absolution
    life in a metro -> apartment
    yeh dillagi --> sabrina
    Muzse Shadi Karoge - Anger Management.
    Partner -> Hitch (Dialogue To Dialogue Copy)
    Kaante -> Reservoir Dogs
    Qayamat -> The Rock
    tathastu --> john q
    Mr Ya Miss -> Its A Boy Girl Thing & Hot Chic (2002)
    Murder -> UnFaithful
    Ghajini ( Remake Of Tamil "Ghajini" Which Is Been Copied From "Memento") --> Memento

Kaante............Reservoir Dogs
    Awara paagal deewana.......The whole 9 yards
    Phir Hera-pheri..........Lock,stock & two smoking barrels
    Krrish.........Paycheck
    Saaya.........Dragonfly
    Kasoor...........Jagged Edge
    Deewane hue paagal.........There's something about mary
    Chor machaye shor.......Blue streak
    Rangeela.........Win a date with Tad Hamilton
    Salaam Namaste.........9 months
    Salaam-e-ishq........Love Actually
    Kyunki main jhooth nahi bolta - liar liar
    Tarzan, the wonder car - herbie
    Aks..........Face-off...
    Sarkar from Godfather
    Koi mil gaya - E.T.
    MAIN HOON NA*/NEVER BEEN KISSED*
    SAAJAN*/ROXANNE*
    AITRAAZ*/DISCLOSURE*
    SHOLAY*/THE MAGNIFICIENT SEVEN
    BAADSHAH*/ NICK OF TIME*
    SSSSHHH*/THE SCREAM TRILOGY*
    BACHKE REHNA RE BABA*/ HEART BREAKERS
    BAAZIGAR*/ A KISS FROM DYING
    BLACK*/ THE MIRACLE WORKER*(one of my favs.)
    DIL NE JISE APNA KAHA*/ RETURN TO ME
    CHALTE CHALTE*/FORGET PARIS* (good film)
    HAR DIL JO PYAAR KAREGA*/ WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING*
    MASTI*/ WHIPPED
    MERE YAAR KI SHADI HAI*/ MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING* (lol)
    HERA PHERI*/ THE STING
    JO JEETA WOHI SIQKANDAR*(classic)/BREAKING AWAY
    JISM/ BODY HEAT
    KAHIN PYAAR NA HO JAAYE*/ THE WEDDING SINGER
    KING UNCLE*/ ANNIE(gotta say, both were good films..back in the day. when i was a kid..hehe)
    KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI**/ SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE
    LAGAAN* (this is Disappointing isnt it?)/VICTORY
    kUCH NA kAHO/ JERRY MAGUIRE
    MOHABATTEIN*/DEAD POETS SOCIETY*
    MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE?*/ THE TRUTH ABOUT CATS AND DOGS
    MUNNA BHAI M.B.B.S*/PATCH ADAMS
    Agnisakshi - Sleeping with the enemy.
    Chocolate - Usual suspects
    Bunty aur bubli - Bonny n clyde
    Hum tum - Harry met sally

Snatch - Fool n final
    Partner : Hitch
    pyaar ka saaya : Ghost
    Masoom- Man,Woman and Child
    Shaka Laka Boom Boom - Amadeu
    Ek Ruka Hua Faisla - 12 Angry Men
    sangarsh-the silence of the lambs
    humko deewana kar gaye-notting hill
    Leon The Professional - Bichchhoo
    Phir Milenge - Philadelphia
    Chachi 420- Mrs Doubtfire
    Taxi No,9211 - Changing Lanes
    Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna - Closer
    Fatal Attraction: Pyar tune kya kiya
    A Kiss before dying: Baazigar
    U-Turn: Musafir
    Basic Instinct: Inteqam (Manoj Bajpai n Isha Koppikar)
    Blue Streak: Chor Machaye Shor
    Jagged Edge: Kasoor
    Consenting Adults: Ajnabee
    mujhse shaadi karogi-anger management and meet the parents
    guru-citizen kane
    ZEHER - Out of Time
    DHAI AKSHAR PREM KE - A Walk in the Clouds
    AB BAS-ENOUGH
    EK KHILADI EK HASEENA--CONFIDENCE

Tathastu-John q
    Rang De Basanti-All My Sons
    zinda-oldboy
    Mr Ya Miss-hot chic
    sauda -the deal -the indecent proposal
    main aisa hi hoonh- i am sam
    Kyon Ki...One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
    Qayamat: City Under Threat-the rock
    Aapko Pehle Bhi Kahin Dekha Hai-meet the parents
    3 Deewarein-the shawshank redemption
    Chor Machaaye Shor-blue streak
    Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi -parent trap
    Kyo Kii... Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta -liar liar
    Kartoos -the point of no return
    Judwaa-the twin dragon
    Papi Gudia-the child`s play
    Fareb - Unlawful Entry
    Agni Sakshi-Sleeping with the Enemy
    Hum Hain Kamaal Ke See No Evil, Hear No Evil
    Akayla- Cobra
    Main Azaad Hoon - Meet John Doe
    Maalamaal - Brewster's Millions
    Janbaaz- Duel in the Sun
    akele hum akele tum-krammer vs krammer

Constrained by rushed production schedules and small budgets, certain Bollywood writers and musicians have been known to resort to plagiarism. They copy ideas, plot lines, tunes or riffs from sources close at hand from other Indian films or far away (including Hollywood and other Asian films). This has lead to criticism towards the film industry.
    In past times, this could be done with impunity. Copyright enforcement was lax in India and few actors or directors ever saw an official contract. The Hindi film industry was not widely known to non-Indian audiences (excluding the Soviet states), who would not even be aware that their material was being copied. Audiences may also not have been aware of the plagiarism since many audiences in India were unfamiliar with foreign films and music. While copyright enforcement in India is still somewhat lenient, Bollywood and other film industries are much more aware of each other now and Indian audiences are more familiar with foreign movies and music.

Almost all the movies 90% of the movies which bollywood make are copied from hollywood and if you do not believe it , please see the list above and watch all the movies you will see the proof that it is copied because the bollywood directors , story writers , actors and actresses just make copy movies from hollywood make it into a bollywood movie , change the name and make a lot of money .

And the stupid audience watching the movies dont even know this is happening and the idiots who know this is happening dont care because they are unfortunately not EVOLVED in the brain.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME PLEASE WATCH ALL THE MOVIES I MENTIONED IN THE LIST ABOVE WATCH THE HINDI MOVIES AND THE ENGLISH MOVIES MENTIONED ABOVE .

piece of writting taken from - http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...401&topic=9759

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing
    I try to hide my deepest sins,
    Of all the things that I've done wrong
    And I know where I belong.

http://www.last.fm/user/deathwalking

• Red Devil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge @4.00 GHz with Corsair H75 LC
      • RAM:
      • AVEXIR - Core Series 8GB(4GBX2) 1600MHz @9-9-9-24
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda (4TB+3TB) HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 960 2GB
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H IPS Panel Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing expressionist ultra MX6021
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech Bloody V9C/Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX One Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart SE 630M || Cooler Master HAF 912 Advance Mid Tower Case
      • Optical Drive:
      • Pioneer DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend V60 8GB, Apacer 2GB pen drive
      • UPS:
      • RahimAfroz 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10™ Pro 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • My PC is my life......
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 4mbps

Default Re: Bollywood or pile of 中中

LoL.........moja pailam. vai tumi jairokom campare korso........oi kotha bolle to Hollywood er o ~50% oder e onno kono movie thika copy kora. Hollywood er onek movier idea o bollywood thika neoa oi kotha boilla luv nai. & tumi dance er kotha bolla.......well.......Bollywood er movie ta gan bajna thake & Hollywood er movie ta bed seen thak.......now tell me which 1 is better??

huge hindi movie dekhso mone hochse??naki na dekhei fb theke copy paste marla???cause 2mi hindi sobi posondo koro na??

Actually i think english movie gular shathe hindi movie r tulona korai uchit na..india te 1000million people..oder moddhe ekta part k target kore banano hoi movie gula jader maximum i taka return kore...n tader moddhe 1ta main part kokhonoi 2mi j list diso english movie r ta dekhe nai...ok??

amader desher movie r ki obstha ta to bhaloi jano..n amar n 2mar moto people kokhonoi ei shob movie dekhe na..but every week ki bangla movie ber hochse na!!!!

so ei shob statistics er actually kono value nai!

@ RD rep added

• Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    LoL.........moja pailam. vai tumi jairokom campare korso........oi kotha bolle to Hollywood er o ~50% oder e onno kono movie thika copy kora. Hollywood er onek movier idea o bollywood thika neoa oi kotha boilla luv nai. & tumi dance er kotha bolla.......well.......Bollywood er movie ta gan bajna thake & Hollywood er movie ta bed seen thak.......now tell me which 1 is better??

I was watching "Oldboy" expecting some extraordinary plots or something like that and after watching it for 1 hour. I just paused wait WTF I have seen it somewhere else guess what It was a hindi movie obviously copied from "oldboy", I download the oldboy BR rip and after watching it sorry bangla use korlam Zokhon bhujlam je hindi movie ta agei dekhsi amar tokhon rageeeeee ga jolchil gRRRRRRRRR WTF tarpor ami determined chilam ja sob khuje khuje ber korse r ki movie copy marse kon kon flim industry theke. GUess what Ora Godfather o copy marse r sukher news hoilo ami GODfather dekhi nai kintu hindi copy mara ta dekhi ekhon ami ki korbo Godfather English movie ta dekhbo naki Hindi director re khun koro amar mejaj gorom Godfather e asol moja ta nite parlam na. O one more thing previously it was like a piece of cake for Indians to copy from other movies but you should know that "Partner" Recent Indian movie was sued because it was taken from English movie "Hitch" and guess what they had to compensate for that copying. Onek hindi movie dekhsi ami ekhon fed up hoye gesi ei sob copy dekhte dekhte je movie dekhi na keno pore shuni ei onno english movie theke copy marse grrrrrrrrrrr

r bed scene hahahaha Indian flim industry teo aste dhuktese ei sob scene

• Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by KinG SRS View Post
    huge hindi movie dekhso mone hochse??naki na dekhei fb theke copy paste marla???cause 2mi hindi sobi posondo koro na??

Actually i think english movie gular shathe hindi movie r tulona korai uchit na..india te 1000million people..oder moddhe ekta part k target kore banano hoi movie gula jader maximum i taka return kore...n tader moddhe 1ta main part kokhonoi 2mi j list diso english movie r ta dekhe nai...ok??

amader desher movie r ki obstha ta to bhaloi jano..n amar n 2mar moto people kokhonoi ei shob movie dekhe na..but every week ki bangla movie ber hochse na!!!!

so ei shob statistics er actually kono value nai!
    na re bhai ami agey posondho kortam fed hoeye gesi copy marka movie dekhte dekhte actually ami ei research ta kortam but ei lok ta amar kaj kore rakhse tai ami gratefull to him . Bhai er theke amader desher "Matir Moyna" o oooooooooooooooooonek bhalo movie at least kono jaygay theke copy mari nai r bhalo kharap sob jaygay thakbei
    Last edited by Walking Death; February 23rd, 2010 at 03:23.

• pollob.codename13's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Duel Core E5200 2.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4770 GDDR5 512 MB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster B2030
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc

no offense .. in one simple word .. indian movies suck ..
    indian movie dekha ar time noshto kora ekoi kotha ..

• Uchiha Obito's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7H55M
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • ADATA XPG 1600MHZ 2GB + Twinmost Piano Black 2GB + 2GB = 5GB in Total
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1TB F1 32MB Cache || Western Digital External 160GB Speed edition HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte Geforce 560 Ti Oced Edition
      • Display:
      • SAMSUNG SA300B 21.5" 1080p Monitor For PC and LG 2043T 20" for PlayStaion 3
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec lansing VS series 2:1 Speaker For PC and Microlab for PlayStation 3
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G110 backlit gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7
      • Controller:
      • 3 x XBOX 360 Controller and One Dualshock 3 and Some generic Controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • DELTA POWER 650 WATT with 89% efficiency with 56 amps available on +12V rails
      • Optical Drive:
      • 1 x Samsung DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700
      • UPS:
      • PC Power 1200VA for PC and OVO 600 VA for PlayStation 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 + Linux x64
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Didn't see till now.
      • Comment:
      • RIG OK and Console Awesome.
      • ISP:
      • BTCL ADSL 512kbps, 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB/s and 120KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Secret

whatever copy/paste...........Hindi movies will remain soul of mine aside with English movies like JB Bourne and that sort of.

• Red Devil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 960 2GB
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Pioneer DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • RahimAfroz 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10™ Pro 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • My PC is my life......
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 4mbps

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Death View Post
    I was watching "Oldboy" expecting some extraordinary plots or something like that and after watching it for 1 hour. I just paused wait WTF I have seen it somewhere else guess what It was a hindi movie obviously copied from "oldboy", I download the oldboy BR rip and after watching it sorry bangla use korlam Zokhon bhujlam je hindi movie ta agei dekhsi amar tokhon rageeeeee ga jolchil gRRRRRRRRR WTF tarpor ami determined chilam ja sob khuje khuje ber korse r ki movie copy marse kon kon flim industry theke. GUess what Ora Godfather o copy marse r sukher news hoilo ami GODfather dekhi nai kintu hindi copy mara ta dekhi ekhon ami ki korbo Godfather English movie ta dekhbo naki Hindi director re khun koro amar mejaj gorom Godfather e asol moja ta nite parlam na. O one more thing previously it was like a piece of cake for Indians to copy from other movies but you should know that "Partner" Recent Indian movie was sued because it was taken from English movie "Hitch" and guess what they had to compensate for that copying. Onek hindi movie dekhsi ami ekhon fed up hoye gesi ei sob copy dekhte dekhte je movie dekhi na keno pore shuni ei onno english movie theke copy marse grrrrrrrrrrr

r bed scene hahahaha Indian flim industry teo aste dhuktese ei sob scene
    just oldboy daikkha ai obostha?? no offense bro....but it is really a crappy movie. er cheye hindi ta valo ase. & godfather.....ai movie er sathe hindi kon movie er mil ase?? sarkar?? LoL kono mil nai. 2 ta movie mafia er plot nia banaile e ki same hoia jai naki?? then Hollywood a to ai plot nia ~1000 movie ase.....er mane ki oigula same?? & oi j bollam Hollywood er onek movie kintu bollywood thike neoa. tumi j logic aplly korso oi hisab korle Star wars bollywood theke copy mara.......aitar kotha ki bolba??

• Red Devil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 960 2GB
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Pioneer DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • RahimAfroz 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10™ Pro 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • My PC is my life......
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 4mbps

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Death View Post
    na re bhai ami agey posondho kortam fed hoeye gesi copy marka movie dekhte dekhte actually ami ei research ta kortam but ei lok ta amar kaj kore rakhse tai ami gratefull to him . Bhai er theke amader desher "Matir Moyna" o oooooooooooooooooonek bhalo movie at least kono jaygay theke copy mari nai r bhalo kharap sob jaygay thakbei
    matir moyna dekhso??

Hollywood er shathe bollywood er tolona kora bokami chara ar kichu hobe na.

Copy korar kotha bolle hollywood o onek film copy korse. Like Grudge[Japan], My Sassy Girl[Koria].

Indian film industry has its own way. You may not like it. I hate it, but so what?

Its just [EB]. Not Elite B[a]stard or anything like that.

• Red Devil's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 960 2GB
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • Pioneer DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • RahimAfroz 800VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10™ Pro 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • My PC is my life......
      • ISP:
      • ICC
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 4mbps

Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post

Copy korar kotha bolle hollywood o onek film copy korse. Like Grudge[Japan], My Sassy Girl[Koria].

Indian film industry has its own way. You may not like it. I hate it, but so what?
    that's what i am talking about.

• Scott Pilgrim's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Doesn't run Evil Within.
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • Power Supply:
      • Optical Drive:
      • USB Devices:
      • UPS:
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
    Under the rainbow, over the hill. Where nobody dies, but nobody lives.

if you are saying,that indian movies copy,then look at our film industry,dhaliwood.
    IT IS LEGAL TO COPY OTHER COUNTRY FILMS.IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,GO 中中 IN A CORNER AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD YOU HATE THE FILM,THE FILM SUCKS,BLAH BLAH BLAH.

indian movies ki emni hollywood ke charate pare nai?india is going in the path of USA.ora afaik usa er shobkisui imitate kortese(except for the warlike manner)
    ar tachara,people don't care,if you like it or not.people is still gonna watch the film.why bother.enjoy it.

• 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G-31|Intel H55 Chipset
      • CPU:
      • pentium 4 (3.6 ghz)|Intel Core i3-370M Processor (2.4GHz), 3MB Cache
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB DDR2 | 2 gb DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Sata 200 GB|SATA 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • samsungSyncMaster 18.5' Wide LCD|15.6" High Definition 1366x768 WLED Display
      • Sound Card:
      • BUILT IN
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • DeLUX PS2
      • Mouse:
      • A4 tech Optical
      • Controller:
      • microsoft XBOX 360 controller for windows [wired] | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Logic chinese gp |
      • Power Supply:
      • normal ৮০০ টাকা এর মাল :P
      • Optical Drive:
      • DVD rom|8x DVD+/-RW with double layer write capable
      • USB Devices:
      • 1 gb pendrive
      • UPS:
      • nai :))
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Se7en ULTIMATE x64 BIT RTM build 7600 Final :)
      • Comment:
      • Desktop|Dell Inspiron 15R black laptop
      • ISP:
      • Zip (256 kbps), Qubee Prepaid (512 kbps)
      • Download Speed:
      • 12-15
      • Upload Speed:
      • 12-20

Quote Originally Posted by CHR.Prolific View Post
    if you are saying,that indian movies copy,then look at our film industry,dhaliwood.
    IT IS LEGAL TO COPY OTHER COUNTRY FILMS.IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT,GO 中中 IN A CORNER AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD YOU HATE THE FILM,THE FILM SUCKS,BLAH BLAH BLAH.

indian movies ki emni hollywood ke charate pare nai?india is going in the path of USA.ora afaik usa er shobkisui imitate kortese(except for the warlike manner)
    ar tachara,people don't care,if you like it or not.people is still gonna watch the film.why bother.enjoy it.
    +1

Barcelona & Arsenal FTW !!

Global Moderator
    • Codex's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Sniper 2x8G (9-9-9-24 Kits)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 PRO 256G SSD, Geil 512G SSD, HDDs: 2TBx1, 1TBx1, 500Gx1, 165Gx1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x (Dual-x edition)
      • Display:
      • Triple monitors: Samsung S24300B + Dell E2210 x2
      • Sound Card:
      • CEntrance DACport Slim
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598 / FLC 8s
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltek Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX Master w/ Razer Goliathus Mid.
      • Controller:
      • Don't have one
      • Power Supply:
      • Inwin 750 watts w/ 80+ Bronze Certification
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW24B3ST
      • USB Devices:
      • 2TB Seagate External USB 3.0 drive
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1.2KVA
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Over nine thousand!
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • AntBD + AmberIT Dual Homed
      • Download Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s

tl;dr but agreed, bollywood sucks major dongs

• Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by CHR.Prolific View Post

First of all why are even shouting? I didn't shout at you at the first place neither I attacked you in any way clam down it's good for you health you'll live longer trust me and are you sure ? it's legal to copy ??????? you're gravely wrong informed. "Partner" copied from "Hitch" English movie and guess what Producer and director of "Partner" movie were sued and they had to compensate by giving huge amount of money. Previously it was easy to copy and get away now things have changed.

Lastly I agree with you yeah people don't care about my liking or hating, I just posted my opinion if you differ you can say it in a polite way or say anything you want to say rather than telling me to go "中中 in a corner"

• Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

just oldboy daikkha ai obostha?? no offense bro....but it is really a crappy movie. er cheye hindi ta valo ase. & godfather.....ai movie er sathe hindi kon movie er mil ase?? sarkar?? LoL kono mil nai. 2 ta movie mafia er plot nia banaile e ki same hoia jai naki?? then Hollywood a to ai plot nia ~1000 movie ase.....er mane ki oigula same?? & oi j bollam Hollywood er onek movie kintu bollywood thike neoa. tumi j logic aplly korso oi hisab korle Star wars bollywood theke copy mara.......aitar kotha ki bolba??
    None taken hey I'm not a fanboy of Hollywood either and I'm also aware of that Hollywood copies from other flim industries like Korean china and so on. You know the funny part "The Departed" was a remake of some Korean movie forgot the name of the movie and in the IMDB list "The departed" is sitting much upper position then original movie lol

• Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

matir moyna dekhso??
    yep.................

• Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by kabir_sharif2000 View Post

So what ? ans: just chill and enjoy life lol

• Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Keyboard:
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:

Dude Indian tar theke Korean ta onek beshi class but that's my opinion and this is yours . 中中 man seriously ???? :o or was it a joke ?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast