Good news everyone!
Sniper is going to organize their first css tournament of the year 2010.
Hope its gonna be a blast!
Date: 20th and 21st Feb of 2010
Address: 476-Malibagh D.I.T Road. Dhaka-1217
Entry Fee: 1250 per Team (7 players Max with time-code included)
Registration Deadline: 18-02-2010 (Players are advised to confirm their entry with team members Here or by phone)
Prize Money: 1st Prize 50% 2nd Prize 20% of the entry fee. (Prize money will increase Hopefully)
Game Format: MR-15
Maps: Dust2, Nuke, Train, Inferno.
Cheating & Exploits
Cheating is when any team is given an unfair advantage over another team in the league; teams found to be cheating in-game will be punished including possible disqualification from the tournament. Individuals caught cheating may also be subject to standard Gamespace incident reporting procedures, which may result in network-wide bans.
Cheating can be in the form of incorrectly reporting results, using any bugs that may exist in the tournament software or using in-game tricks which change the way the game is supposed to be played.
'Hacking' is also a form of cheating, however WarZone applies a Zero-Tolerance policy towards hacking in all forms. This means walking on secret ledges, skywalking, using unfair vantage points (looking through/over walls, etc). This also includes so called "easter eggs" that change the server settings or provide advantages that would normally be an exploit. The secret room on de_cpl_mill is an example of this. Players are however allowed to perform boosts (See Ingame techniques below to see which kinds of boosts are allowed).
When defusing the bomb, players must be able to see the bomb to defuse it, defusing through an immovable object is illegal. Defusing on the ramp on de_dust2, for example, is an illegal defuse.
Altering of rates and other settings is allowed. However altering these to cause the player to gain an unfair advantage such as ghosting or warping, will risk forfeiting the match. Ping masking will be treated as an automatic forfeit. Scripts will also be allowed. However using these to perform a task you would be unable to do without them is not allowed. eg. Anti-recoil scripts. All rate changes and breaches will be at the discretion of League Referees.
Zblock plugin will be running on the server to aid in restricting settings.
Warmod plugin will be running on the server.
Pausing will be allowed throughout the entire tournament.
You are allowed a maximum of 2 server pauses per team, per match, in the event of a player dropping.
Each pause will last a maximum of 3 minutes. This is to avoid abuse of pausing, and to avoid lengthy match delays.
All forms of cheating are strictly prohibited – any player found to be cheating will forfeit the current match for their team and be removed from all MPUK tournaments for the duration of the event, in accordance with the MPUK Cheating policy. If a clan breaks a rule without the admin noticing, they are still liable for the consequences, in addition to the i-series tournament code of conduct rules the following examples are specific to CSS.
The use of any forbidden program or file by any clan member during a cup match will lead to the exclusion of the clan from the tournament. Disallowed practices include, but are not limited to, the following:
Exploitation of game/map bugs/exploits that give an unfair advantage such as setting your gamma too high.
Scripts and external programs that provide an unfair advantage, e.g. HL speed cheat.
Custom sprays that adversely affect game play, e.g. image of a Terrorist or CT, ladders, doors, guns and so on.
The tournament admins may inspect your machine for evidence of cheats/hacks – these may be random checks or as a response to a complaint.
Use of hardware that simulates timed button presses, e.g. a rapid fire script on a keyboard. Binds, macros or any hardware- or software-assisted script that would enable bunny hopping, rapid fire, or any gameplay not permitted within the normal game mechanics.
Binding +attack to the mouse wheel or any other hardware event that may be triggered rapidly.
- Bomb-planting – Bomb-boosting will not be permitted. This is seen as an advantage towards the terrorists. The bomb can only be planted by the bomb carrier without any intervention from team-mates.
- Silent bomb plants will not be permitted. Abuse of this will result in a forfeit of the match.
- Boosting – General map boosting with any number of players will be permitted. Any area that can be reached on the map is considered a valid position as long as the position is not used to exploit the map by seeing into areas that are not intended.
- Boosting through roofs is banned (refer to map exploits).
- Map Exploits – Taking advantage of new or known map exploits (for example invisible ledges or “map swimming”) will result in the forfeit of the match.
- During the Knife Round, flash and smoke grenades are allowed, but Frag (HE) grenades are not.
- Bunny Hopping is generally not permitted as it is considered a game exploit and is a form of gaining an unfair speed advantage. If you continuously jump on flat ground without stopping, resulting in a speed advantage. Note that doing a long jump or a sideways jump in and out of cover, for example, is acceptable and legitimate, as long as you don't jump continuously, resulting in a speed advantage. The only exception to this rule would be if you jump down a slope (such as the middle ramp near CT spawn in de_cbble or in the underpass in de_dust) and then stop jumping once you get to flat ground. In this case, you are considered to be momentum jumping, not bunny hopping, therefore are not breaking this rule. However, if you continue to jump once you get to flat ground and gain a speed advantage, then you will be seen as bunny hopping and therefore will be punished for breaking this rule. Or Bunnyhopping is not allowed unless both teams agree prior to the match.If neither team checks with each other then Bunnyhopping will not be allowed throughout that match.
- Silent bomb plants are illegal. The bomb must be planted in a accessible location, using exploits to plant will result in a forfeit.
- Crouch Bugging is not allowed
Spectators & SourceTV
Spectators Can spectate from the Server PC.
SourceTV will be running throughout the tournament
You can spectate the games from your home if you use smile.(Others ISP users should also be able to watch , though not sure.)
Game Patch: Counter-Strike: Source Final [January 01 2010] DiGiTALZONE
The complete game fully updated
This is CLEAN VERSION, without any modifications and without any custom files or folders. Only VALVe stuff.
I was using NSIS before to make the InstallWizard, but now I'm using Inno Setup. It also uses script like NSIS, but it's way better, faster and nicer (final user interface).
Theres no custom folders like "cstrike_german" or "cstrike_french", unless You install the game in other language, than default (english). Installer changes language registry value, the same way, as Steam does, so custom language folder is created automaticly, by VALVe's game engine.
The only additional registry keys are for storing installation directory (needed for future updates) and one needed to view the game in Add/Remove programs.
Includes All original TEXTURES, MODELS AND SOUNDS.
Ronny Bhai (Scorpion/Cursed) - 01717578522
Shadat (GiDDY) - 01717714870
Akash (Zeus) - 01912690237
Updates coming soon..