User Tag List

Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Playstation 4 49500 BDT & other stuff at GameOn Bangladesh

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Playstation 4 49500 BDT & other stuff at GameOn Bangladesh

    Hi, I am an old member of Banglagamer forums and haven't been that active lately due to moving outside of BD.

    I just opened an online game shop and thought you guys might be interested. As I stay in Singapore now, all the items will be shipped directly from here to BD. I have tried my level best to keep all the prices as low as possible.

    Below are the prices of a few items we offer:

    Playstation 4 49500 BDT


    PS4 Games (Click link to see price list: http://goo.gl/qd90H0)

    Steam Games OR Steam Wallet Topup at an exchange rate of 1USD=80BDT

    And many more products from brands like Razer, Steelseries, Beats, ROCCAT, Logitech are also available and many more are on their way (including Graphics Cards, Tablets etc.)

    Please visit out Facebook page for more details:
    https://www.facebook.com/bdgameon




    (Mods please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong section. Feel free to move this to the subforum you see fit)


  2. #2
    Member
    • Speed's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage IV extreme|Intel Mobile Mobo
      • CPU:
      • Inter Core i7 3970x | Intel Core 2 Duo T5850 2.16Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinium 2x8GB 1600Mhz| 2GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 pro 128 GB| Intel 750 400GB| 2TB+3TB +4 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • ASUS VG248QE 1080p LED 24" 144 Hz| ASUS Built In
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative ZxR| Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z5500 5.1 DTS,THX, Logitech G35 7.1 Built In
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard | ASUS Default
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G400S| Logitech Notebook Mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX 1200i 80+ platinium| None
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD +/-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Sony Micro Mach 32 GB USB 3.0 Imation 8GB|kingmax 4GB flash drive
      • UPS:
      • USPOWER 2000va Online UPS
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3D Mark 11 X 8151 |3D Mark Firestrike 7873,Cloud Gate 30749,Ice Storm 69745
      • Comment:
      • All credits goes to my father
      • ISP:
      • DHAKANET
      • Download Speed:
      • 750
      • Upload Speed:
      • 650
    Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Khilgaon
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhUro View Post
    Hi, I am an old member of Banglagamer forums and haven't been that active lately due to moving outside of BD.

    I just opened an online game shop and thought you guys might be interested. As I stay in Singapore now, all the items will be shipped directly from here to BD. I have tried my level best to keep all the prices as low as possible.

    Below are the prices of a few items we offer:

    Playstation 4 49500 BDT


    PS4 Games (Click link to see price list: http://goo.gl/qd90H0)

    Steam Games OR Steam Wallet Topup at an exchange rate of 1USD=80BDT

    And many more products from brands like Razer, Steelseries, Beats, ROCCAT, Logitech are also available and many more are on their way (including Graphics Cards, Tablets etc.)

    Please visit out Facebook page for more details:
    https://www.facebook.com/bdgameon




    (Mods please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong section. Feel free to move this to the subforum you see fit)
    will be providing accessories like corsair or diy modding stuffs?

  3. #3
    Member
    • avas911's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-EG41MF-US2H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.9 GHz 2MB L2 1066MHz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB 800 MHz Apecer at 5-5-5-15
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 3 120GB Sata III & Samsung 103SJ 1 TB F3
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI RADEON HD6850 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Philips 107S7 17" at [email protected]
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In Realtek ALC883
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative SBS A200 / Cosonic Generic / Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi/SoundMAGIC E10M IEM
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech X7 XL-747H 3600 DPI
      • Controller:
      • None
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta GPS-500AB A 500W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 16x IDE DVD R
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 500 8GB & Corsair Survivor USB 3.0 16GB & Samsung Class 10 16GB mSDHC
      • UPS:
      • Rahimafrooz 600VA Premium
      • Operating System:
      • Win7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Comment:
      • Slow in gaming
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512
      • Download Speed:
      • 70
      • Upload Speed:
      • 70
    avas911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Mohammadpur
    Posts
    4,251

    Default

    Also you can help out with getting us not only PC parts other things as well.
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I’ll ever know

    Live and die on this day
    Live and Die on this day

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    will be providing accessories like corsair or diy modding stuffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by avas911 View Post
    Also you can help out with getting us not only PC parts other things as well.
    Thank you for your interest guys. Currently we are only focusing on gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, graphics cards, tablets, Playstation consoles, Steam games, Steam Wallet etc.

    As we are a new venture we have limited resources and manpower, so it might not be possible to bring a wide range of products. However, we do intend to expand our inventory in the near future. So please support us and help us grow. A single like on our Facebook page goes a long way


  5. #5
    Member
    • radeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H67MA-USB3-B3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.1GHz 6MB Cache, cooled by Thermeltake Frio Advanced
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 16GB DDR3 1333 MHz; 4 X 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Transcend 720SSD 128GB SATA III
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 670 2GB Power Edition OC
      • Display:
      • ASUS ML229H 22 inch LED 1920 X 1080 P
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Audio Chipset - Realtek ALC889 codec, Audio Channel - 7.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing VS2721E 2.1 system, Steelseries Siberia V2 Full-size
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder 2013 edition+Ttesports Black Element+Ttesports Pyrhuss Speed mouse pad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • WD My Passport 2TB+Transcend J25M2 500GB External HDD's
      • UPS:
      • Luminous 1200VA Solo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultra 64-bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • PC Mark 7 - 4558
      • Comment:
      • Packed in Thermaltake Commander mid tower casing with medium quality cable management system
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 - 125 Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Depends :|
    radeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhUro View Post
    Steam Games OR Steam Wallet Topup at an exchange rate of 1USD=80BDT
    In order to recharge steam wallet, do you send recharge codes to my email or steam? how long does it take? As far I know there are specific amount of recharge cards. So, do we have to recharge some specific amounts? By the way, can you provide any bank account info where I can send your payment through online from standard chartered bank account?

  6. #6
    Member
    • Rawkill's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock Z77 Extreme 6
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz/ Phanteks PH-TC14PE
      • RAM:
      • Kingston Hyper X Genesis 2 x 4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB x 2
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H 23-inch IPS Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster ZX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80ohm, Oppo HA-2 Amp, FnD 6000U 5.1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G502 Spectrum, Razer Goliath Speed Extended (Overwatch Edition)
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F510 Rumblepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Harry Potter (HP) DVD-RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • Cooler Master HAF - X
      • ISP:
      • Dot Internet
      • Download Speed:
      • 550-600 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-2500 KB/s
    Rawkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    @dhUro : I looked at your FB page and checked the prices of the goods you are selling. Here is what I think:

    1. Many of the products are slightly (emphasis on SLIGHTLY) overpriced. This is completely understandable coz you have to pay customs and what not and then make a small profit for yourself otherwise your business will be ruined.

    2. Based on point one, you might get a lower customer base on products of (Razer, Steelseries, Logitech) because Computer Source LTD are already bringing them at a lower price with warranty. However you will get a high customer base on: (Roccat, Armageddon, and on the games section) because they are not available in the slightest in our country.

    Some suggestions: (Please do not be offended, I am not telling you how to run your business, I am just pointing out my opinions, disregard this completely if you do not like it.)

    1. Offer products from popular companies that do not exist in the current BD market. (NZXT, Ducky are to name a few)
    2. Also as you saw in this thread that people are interested in modding their PCs so if you offered mod parts you will get more customers. At the very least you will get Speed vai and me as you customers .

    I repeat once again that please do not be offended by this post, I am not telling you how to run your business, I am just pointing out my opinions, disregard this completely if you do not like it.


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radeef View Post
    In order to recharge steam wallet, do you send recharge codes to my email or steam? how long does it take? As far I know there are specific amount of recharge cards. So, do we have to recharge some specific amounts? By the way, can you provide any bank account info where I can send your payment through online from standard chartered bank account?
    As of now we only take payments through our Bkash account.

    You can recharge $20 or $50 to your steam Wallet via us.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawkill View Post
    @dhUro : I looked at your FB page and checked the prices of the goods you are selling. Here is what I think:

    1. Many of the products are slightly (emphasis on SLIGHTLY) overpriced. This is completely understandable coz you have to pay customs and what not and then make a small profit for yourself otherwise your business will be ruined.

    2. Based on point one, you might get a lower customer base on products of (Razer, Steelseries, Logitech) because Computer Source LTD are already bringing them at a lower price with warranty. However you will get a high customer base on: (Roccat, Armageddon, and on the games section) because they are not available in the slightest in our country.

    Some suggestions: (Please do not be offended, I am not telling you how to run your business, I am just pointing out my opinions, disregard this completely if you do not like it.)

    1. Offer products from popular companies that do not exist in the current BD market. (NZXT, Ducky are to name a few)
    2. Also as you saw in this thread that people are interested in modding their PCs so if you offered mod parts you will get more customers. At the very least you will get Speed vai and me as you customers .

    I repeat once again that please do not be offended by this post, I am not telling you how to run your business, I am just pointing out my opinions, disregard this completely if you do not like it.
    Thank you for your reply. First of all let me say that I am not at all offended by your post. In fact I want to thank you for posting your opinion as this let's us at Game On Bangladesh to assess what our customers want.

    Yes you are right our products are slightly overpriced, as they should be because as you know we have to ship them to Bangladesh. Every online shop charges a delivery fee on top of the product price. We include the shipping cost within the product prices and that's why it seems they are overpriced. We could show the delivery charge separately in the future so that it is more clear.

    And yes, we also know Razer and Steelseries are already widely available in BD. Still we included these brands as they are simply too big in the gaming community to ignore, but mainly we will be focusing on other brands. We just launched our shop this week, so all the products aren't up yet. So stay tuned and please follow our Facebook page.

    I will keep the PC accessories suggestion in mind. We will be offering graphics cards soon. Let's see if I can manage other PC parts as well from Corsair, NZXT etc.

    Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and please don't hesitate to share your opinions here.


  8. #8
    Member
    • Rawkill's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asrock Z77 Extreme 6
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz/ Phanteks PH-TC14PE
      • RAM:
      • Kingston Hyper X Genesis 2 x 4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB x 2
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI Geforce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
      • Display:
      • Asus MX239H 23-inch IPS Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster ZX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80ohm, Oppo HA-2 Amp, FnD 6000U 5.1 Speaker
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair K70 RGB
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G502 Spectrum, Razer Goliath Speed Extended (Overwatch Edition)
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F510 Rumblepad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Harry Potter (HP) DVD-RW
      • UPS:
      • Prolink 1000VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • Cooler Master HAF - X
      • ISP:
      • Dot Internet
      • Download Speed:
      • 550-600 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 200-2500 KB/s
    Rawkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhUro View Post
    launched our shop this week
    This, I did not know, however now that I do know it then I would say keep going the the way you want to and then when your business is thriving then you might take a peek at my suggestion.


  9. #9

    Default

    @dhUro

    Seems interesting.

    I pm'ed you earlier but did not get a reply.

    Would you please elaborate:

    2) How to get a quote from you first about a component like GPUs, etc?
    3) What abt product warranty?
    4) Any incentives for BG members?


    I have friends willing to get stuff.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by REVx; December 19th, 2013 at 09:49.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REVx View Post
    @dhUro

    Seems interesting.

    I pm'ed you earlier but did not get a reply.

    Would you please elaborate:

    2) How to get a quote from you first about a component like GPUs, etc?
    3) What abt product warranty?
    4) Any incentives for BG members?


    I have friends willing to get stuff.
    Thanks.
    Sorry @REVx , but I didn't get any PM from you. Please check your sent messages, maybe it didn't get sent?

    About your queries:

    1) You can post on our Facebook page for a quote. Moreover, we will also be uploading our price list for GPUs within 1 week.

    2) If the GPU brand provides worldwide warranty then it's simple as you can claim warranty from your local brand re-seller.
    If the GPU brand doesn't provide warranty for BD, you can always send it to us for repair/replacement and we would be happy to ship it back to you
    for free. Warranty period for GPUs is usually 3 years, but might vary depending on the brand.

    3) As you might notice, we are aiming for the lowest price that we can possibly offer. So we can't afford to lower the prices anymore currently

    Thanks for your interest. I would be happy to answer any further queries.


  11. #11

    Default

    My bad, did not get sent the first time.

    Pls check now.

  12. #12
    Member
    • areek's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock Z87 Extreme4
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5-4670k CPU 3.4GHz
      • RAM:
      • G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR3 1600MHz 2x4gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force LX 256gb + 500gb WD caviar green + 2TB WD caviar green + Kingston 500gb USB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte ATI Radeon R9 280X Windforce 3X
      • Display:
      • Dell S2240L
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar Essence STX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers|| HIFIMAN HE400
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Dragon Age II edition
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G402 on QCK+ NaVi Splash
      • Controller:
      • logitech drivefx axial feedback wheel
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower gold 750W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24B1ST
      • USB Devices:
      • Samsung ML-1666 laser printer, CanoScan Lide 25
      • UPS:
      • yes
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 128
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    বাংলাগেমার.কম
    Posts
    2,216

    Default

    @dhUro bro, are you guys able to do a steam wallet top up?

  13. #13
    Member
    • Raziel's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77 - V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2500K @4.2GHz
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaw X 2X4GB @ 1600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • OCZ Vertex 4 128GB + Samsung 1TB + Toshiba 3TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H 21.5''
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtec HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7c
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K220
      • Mouse:
      • X7 XL-747
      • Controller:
      • Logitech F510
      • Power Supply:
      • TT Toughpower 750watt
      • USB Devices:
      • 2 GB + 8 GB
      • UPS:
      • Micro 1000v
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64 , Windows Xp sp3 x86
      • ISP:
      • Link 3 1MB NDP
      • Download Speed:
      • 100/200
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1.2 Mbps
    Raziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dhanmondi, Dhaka
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Looking forward for some kicka$$ GPUs here

  14. #14
    Member
    • LIV Gaming's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI z87-GD80
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 4770k
      • RAM:
      • 16Gb GSkill Trident 2400Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 128GB Crucial m4 SSD, 3x1 TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • HD4850x2
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer bw 13
      • Mouse:
      • bloody v3
      • Power Supply:
      • TT smart power 750W modular
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 ultimate (original)
      • ISP:
      • Dhaka Com
      • Download Speed:
      • 6144
      • Upload Speed:
      • 6144
      • Console:
      • 2
    LIV Gaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    180

    Default

    hey can you provide me a steam wallet code of $5 USD ?

    SPEED WITH SINGAPORE SERVERS

  15. #15
    Member
    • arefinzz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B85-G43 Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws 2*4GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB+Transcend 500GB external
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire NITRO R9 390 8G GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1 & A4tech HeadPhone
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master
      • Mouse:
      • Storm Devastator Combo
      • Controller:
      • Havit G83
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • *Busted
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Now it's time to game :)
      • ISP:
      • BUCT
      • Download Speed:
      • 2mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mb/s
    arefinzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ফার্মগেট,ঢাকা
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    will you be able to get VR equipments?

  16. #16
    Member
    • Hemlock's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7P55D
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 750 @ 3.81 GHz + Prolimatech Megahalems (Nidec Beta V Intake + Rosewill RFX120BL Exhaust)
      • RAM:
      • 2X2 GB A-DATA XPG DDR3 @ 1520 MHz, 8-8-8-20 @ 1.55V
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB Samsung F3 + 250GB Hitachi Deskstar
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850/1150 + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 22" 2233SW
      • Sound Card:
      • VIA VT1828S
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Gigaworks G500, HS-1000 X-fi Fatality USB Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Generic
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech XL747-H
      • Power Supply:
      • ASUS 750W U-75HA || TT Spedo Advance Package || 4 X 12" Logisys Blue CCT
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 22X DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • A4Tech XL-747H
      • UPS:
      • Micro 2000VA - Failed
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Build 7600, 4GB Unlocked
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 28363 3d Mark Vantage Score with cat 10.5, 31K possible with cat 10.6
      • Comment:
      • ANUBIS 970 - "The Beast Unleashed"
    Hemlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Muhammadpur,Dhaka
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    If it's possible, please give me a price quote for the following Lens- 'Tamron 70-200 F2.8 VC USD for Canon'.
    Qty. Required - 2/3 pcs.
    Afaik, it should be priced well in SGP, hence if you can give me a reasonable price on it, I may be interested in buying it from you. Please reply through PM. Thanks.
    Last edited by Hemlock; December 20th, 2013 at 06:26.
    Core i5 750 @ 3.81GHz | Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B + Nidec Beta V + Rosewill RFX-120BL
    ASUS P7P55D |
    Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850MHz/1150MHz + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
    2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 XPG @ 1520MHz, 8-8-8-20 | Samsung F3 500GB + Hitachi Deskstar 250GB
    Samsung 2233SW | Gigaworks G500 | Creative HS-1000 X-Fi Fatality USB Headset
    TT Spedo Advanced Package + 4X12" Logisys Blue CCT + Delta XTREME Airflow
    | ASUS 750W


  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    hey can you provide me a steam wallet code of $5 USD ?
    Sorry bro, the lowest available topup card is for $20 which costs 2000 BDT.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by arefinzz View Post
    will you be able to get VR equipments?
    maybe you can give me a link? If its available in SG i can take a look if its feasible or not. Thank you


  18. #18
    Member
    • arefinzz's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B85-G43 Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 4570
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Ripjaws 2*4GB DDR3 1600MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 2TB+Transcend 500GB external
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire NITRO R9 390 8G GDDR5
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229H
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1 & A4tech HeadPhone
      • Keyboard:
      • Cooler Master
      • Mouse:
      • Storm Devastator Combo
      • Controller:
      • Havit G83
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Toughpower 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • *Busted
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Comment:
      • Now it's time to game :)
      • ISP:
      • BUCT
      • Download Speed:
      • 2mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mb/s
    arefinzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ফার্মগেট,ঢাকা
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhUro View Post
    maybe you can give me a link? If its available in SG i can take a look if its feasible or not. Thank you
    i will when it's available, what would be shipment charge from there against weight?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arefinzz View Post
    i will when it's available, what would be shipment charge from there against weight?
    Shipping charge varies depending on weight and packaging dimensions. I can only give a quote after i take a look

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock View Post
    If it's possible, please give me a price quote for the following Lens- 'Tamron 70-200 F2.8 VC USD for Canon'.
    Qty. Required - 2/3 pcs.
    Afaik, it should be priced well in SGP, hence if you can give me a reasonable price on it, I may be interested in buying it from you. Please reply through PM. Thanks.
    Hey @Hemlock i sent u a pm. Please take a look at ur inbox


  20. #20
    Member
    • Hemlock's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P7P55D
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 750 @ 3.81 GHz + Prolimatech Megahalems (Nidec Beta V Intake + Rosewill RFX120BL Exhaust)
      • RAM:
      • 2X2 GB A-DATA XPG DDR3 @ 1520 MHz, 8-8-8-20 @ 1.55V
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB Samsung F3 + 250GB Hitachi Deskstar
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850/1150 + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 22" 2233SW
      • Sound Card:
      • VIA VT1828S
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Gigaworks G500, HS-1000 X-fi Fatality USB Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Generic
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech XL747-H
      • Power Supply:
      • ASUS 750W U-75HA || TT Spedo Advance Package || 4 X 12" Logisys Blue CCT
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS 22X DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • A4Tech XL-747H
      • UPS:
      • Micro 2000VA - Failed
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit Build 7600, 4GB Unlocked
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 28363 3d Mark Vantage Score with cat 10.5, 31K possible with cat 10.6
      • Comment:
      • ANUBIS 970 - "The Beast Unleashed"
    Hemlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Muhammadpur,Dhaka
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    I'll get back to you within Friday. Very occupied atm, nvm.
    Core i5 750 @ 3.81GHz | Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B + Nidec Beta V + Rosewill RFX-120BL
    ASUS P7P55D |
    Gigabyte HD5970 @ 850MHz/1150MHz + XFX 9800GT for PHYSX
    2X2GB A-DATA DDR3 XPG @ 1520MHz, 8-8-8-20 | Samsung F3 500GB + Hitachi Deskstar 250GB
    Samsung 2233SW | Gigaworks G500 | Creative HS-1000 X-Fi Fatality USB Headset
    TT Spedo Advanced Package + 4X12" Logisys Blue CCT + Delta XTREME Airflow
    | ASUS 750W


Similar Threads

  1. Want to Buy Some few stuff...
    By Ashir in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 7th, 2013, 13:28
  2. Sale (Used) Different Stuff for sale
    By Rorschach in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: February 15th, 2013, 14:42
  3. 4 pin to 3 pin stuff
    By terrygr8_007 in forum Others PC Hardware
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 10th, 2012, 02:15
  4. Sale (Used) Some stuff
    By Mazhar in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 30th, 2012, 10:33
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 5th, 2010, 06:18

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.31878 seconds with 14 queries.