Fifa-14 tournament registration going on.
Tournament Rules -
Rage Fifa-14 Championship
10 am to 10 pm - time will be expanded if power outage or other unavoidable disruption occurs.
- On Site [Limited Seats]
- Any date @ The.Rage [Limited Seats]
Double Elimination [W-L Bracket]
- 2 Games on Head to Head - Home Away Format
- Both player has to play with Keyboard once and Joystick once on Head-2-Head But can be ignored if both player agree.
1. Home-Away Rule
2. Final match will be an 3 Match Series with 1-0 lead to Winner Bracket Team over Loser Bracket Team.
1. Game Type: Exhibition Match
2. Team Category: Club/International
3. Difficulty Level: World Class
5. Half length: 6 min
6. Game Speed: Normal
7. Injuries: Off
8. Offside: On
9. Bookings: On
10. Substitute: 3
11. Hand Ball: Off
12. Referee: Random
13. Camera: Tele
14. Extra time: YES - ONLY ON 2nd Match
15. Penalties: YES - ONLY ON 2nd Match
16. Defending: TACTICAL Defending
17. Camera: Zoom = 0, Height = 20
18. Keeper control: NO
Rules & Regulations:
1. Change of Formation and Substitutes STRICTLY before game start and during half time, throw in, goal kick, corner kick and serious injured ONLY. If you need to stop the game for any reason, you have to kick the ball out of field. If your opponent makes an official complaint, first you will be given warning and if it happens again, you will lose the game with score 0-3
2. Participants are NOT ALLOWED to CHANGE & EDIT their team FORMATION. However, participants are ALLOWED to change formation with DEFAULT FORMATION ONLY. CUSTOM TACTICS are allowed.
3. Players have to bring their own game controller at their own risk (if missing or broken).
4. Before a match start, a coin toss will be held to determine player 1 & 2. Home team will start with Keyboard and Away team will start with Joystick. Player-1 will be considered as Home Team and Player-2 will be considered as Away Team in starting match. (optional)
5. Arriving late (5 minutes) for a scheduled match may result in a forfeit at the discretion of the organizer
6. If any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the organizer, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or be disqualified from the tournament and ban to enter next tournaments
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
a) Delaying the match by passing the ball at own half.
b) The use of any cheat program
c) Intentional disconnection
d) The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
e) Match fixing or clearly allowing one’s opponent to win a match
f) Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g. use of abusive/foul language), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions (e.g. provocation) directed towards another player (inside & outside the game)
7. If any player(s) want to withdraw from tournament with whatsoever reason at any stage:-
- No refunds will be given
- No slot(s) transfer or substitute with other player is allowed
- Their opponent will be given a win with 0-3 score
8. Organizer have the right to change the tournament format, game format, prizes, time, venue, date, etc. without given any prior notice before, during or after the tournament over
9. In the event of any dispute during the tournament, the decision of the organizer will be final
If you have any comments regarding the rules or need any clarification just leave a comment.