Want a DVDRW Drive (SATA)
- better if Liteon
- warranty: better if present
- i'll write a few discs to test. wont complete the deal before that.
* any one (or more than one) of these upon discussion
- a benQ 18x IDE DVD-R Drive
- a properly working ASUS 48x IDE CD-R Drive
- a properly working GIGABYTE ~52x IDE CD-RW Drive
- an ASUS SATA 16x Lightscribe DVDRW Drive. Can only (but surely) read disks. Write fails most of the time.
- some money
Details about the BenQ one:
- purchase date: almost a year ago
- Warranty thakte pare but that's irrelevant as i cant find the purchase slip
- almost unused. it was used for a month or two on a P3 machine.
then the machine hasn't been even turned on till now.
Reason: I have no use of DVDR/CDR/CDRW drives.
I need DVDRW only as i burn almost 2 dvd-r per day
and my current burner can only read disks.
---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------
also, if someone is interested to buy these separately, i have no problem selling them at low price