User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Some questions About DOT internet!

  1. #1
    Member
    • ATypicalAssasin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel WWh61
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 2120
      • RAM:
      • Crossair 2X3=6gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • AMD HD7770 GHZ OC 1gb ddr5
      • Display:
      • Samsung Magic Eco 22 inch Full Hd
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beats by DR.DRE PRO
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma
      • Mouse:
      • LogitechB100
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower v3 500watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Racing Car pendrive 2gb
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows7 Ultimate 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 270kb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20kb/s
      • Console:
      • 10
    ATypicalAssasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Venezia
    Posts
    433

    Thumbs up Some questions About DOT internet!

    I heard that this ISP is fast,good,but I want impression from you guys!

    If I get this connection,I will go for the 1mbps in sha allah(Sapphire package).How much ping will I get while gaming online?(Asian servers mostly)

    Does it cover Banglamotor,paribagh?(area near Eastern plaza)

    Whats their FTP server?What is their Download Speed on 1 mbps?Do they provide 24 hour Connection?
    What they mean by Unlimited?No limit for download?Like qubee,after 35gbs of Download,Speed will cut down to 128kb/s.Do they have some policies like this?

  2. #2
    Banned
    • TaherTheRetard's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • CPU:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • RAM:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Hard Drive:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Graphics Card:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Display:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Sound Card:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Keyboard:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Mouse:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Controller:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Power Supply:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Optical Drive:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • UPS:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Operating System:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Comment:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • ISP:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Download Speed:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Upload Speed:
      • CONSOLE MASTER RACE
      • Console:
      • 136

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Khilgaon
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Dot is currently the best isp in bd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i dont use it but have heard good things about it

  3. #3
    Member
    • ATypicalAssasin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel WWh61
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 2120
      • RAM:
      • Crossair 2X3=6gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • AMD HD7770 GHZ OC 1gb ddr5
      • Display:
      • Samsung Magic Eco 22 inch Full Hd
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beats by DR.DRE PRO
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma
      • Mouse:
      • LogitechB100
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower v3 500watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Racing Car pendrive 2gb
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows7 Ultimate 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 270kb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20kb/s
      • Console:
      • 10
    ATypicalAssasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Venezia
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Please answer the questions anyone!Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well,Another question.How does brodband works in pc?you just connect the cable at the port then?
    Like wimax services,is there any software I use to install,login,Otherwise how it will recognize which package i ma using?

  4. #4
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ/ Laptop HP Pavillion g4
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q - 2.6Ghz/ Amd Bulldozer 2.7Ghz (Laptop)
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB/ 8GB (Laptop)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6TB ( 5 Harddisk) / 750GB (Laptop)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvdia GT240 1 GB / Amd Radeon HD 7250 (Laptop)
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19'inch LED / 15.6" LED (Laptop)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1/Skullcandy Aviator
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech / Logitech
      • Controller:
      • XboX 360
      • Power Supply:
      • 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung
      • USB Devices:
      • USB LAN
      • UPS:
      • Appolo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BiT
      • ISP:
      • DotInternet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Console:
      • 136
    FǀL$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *,....,* View Post
    I heard that this ISP is fast,good,but I want impression from you guys!

    If I get this connection,I will go for the 1mbps in sha allah(Sapphire package).How much ping will I get while gaming online?(Asian servers mostly)

    Does it cover Banglamotor,paribagh?(area near Eastern plaza)



    Whats their FTP server?What is their Download Speed on 1 mbps?Do they provide 24 hour Connection?
    What they mean by Unlimited?No limit for download?Like qubee,after 35gbs of Download,Speed will cut down to 128kb/s.Do they have some policies like this?


    1. Asian Servers such as SG, Taiwan, Hong Kong.. ping is around 70-80ms... previously it was 60ms constant.. but i think you are aware of BD's International Routing maintainance is still going on SMW4....
    We have our users playing Dota 2 on steam, Dota on Garena/RGC, FIFA on Gameranger/Tunngle, COD, BF3-BF4, LOL etc. still wid this routing issue's we dont have any complain from them... you can still inspect if you want to...

    2. It dont cover that area.... but i think u can still try contacting them here : 01912594969, you have to pay extra connection charge as their connection is till kathalbagan and Green Road...

    3. We have the best FTP Server enriched with lots of contents... on 1mbps connection ull get 100-128kb/s for 8hrs and 16hrs ull get 170-196kb/s.... we have no downtime.. so it is 24hrs connection... Unlimited here means UNLIMITED with no fair usage policy.. if u knw what i mean...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by *,....,* View Post
    Please answer the questions anyone!Thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well,Another question.How does brodband works in pc?you just connect the cable at the port then?
    Like wimax services,is there any software I use to install,login,Otherwise how it will recognize which package i ma using?


    You will be getting our connection directly through optical fibre, from our end to your end... and yes just connection cable on ur pc...
    No software is needed... our ppl will set u up a PPPoE connection thru that ull be given a username and password... and connect via that...
    If u have router we will also help u.. set that up...
    Ull be getting a Real IP.. if u face port blocking/forwarding issues....

    [Note : Real IP only for packages above 1500TK]

    Founder at VoidWorks
    FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/voidworks.digital.agency
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

    Playing Dota 2, CS:GO and other Strategy and FPS games is my hobby

  5. #5
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F€L€$ View Post
    1. Asian Servers such as SG, Taiwan, Hong Kong.. ping is around 70-80ms... previously it was 60ms constant.. but i think you are aware of BD's International Routing maintainance is still going on SMW4....
    Do you know when it's going to be fixed? And when we'll get 60ms again?

  6. #6
    Member
    • ATypicalAssasin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel WWh61
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 2120
      • RAM:
      • Crossair 2X3=6gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • AMD HD7770 GHZ OC 1gb ddr5
      • Display:
      • Samsung Magic Eco 22 inch Full Hd
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beats by DR.DRE PRO
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma
      • Mouse:
      • LogitechB100
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower v3 500watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Racing Car pendrive 2gb
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows7 Ultimate 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 270kb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20kb/s
      • Console:
      • 10
    ATypicalAssasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Venezia
    Posts
    433

    Default

    @F€L€$


    Thanks for the quick Reply
    Well,I now use Qubee 1mbps a modem and a Wifi router.I use the Modem on my PC and router for mobiles and laptop.(WIFI)
    Now,if I take DOTinternet,then I will cancel my qubee connections.That means both My router and my modem will not be usable,i am telling about the router because the router also comes from Qubee.
    If I buy a router like gigabyte,asus or what ever company(i am not sure if they manufacture routers)I mean third party routers that is not provided by any ISP.
    can i hook them up with my Connection of my pc?somehow?If yes,Will the speed be divided if I use the pc connection and the routers connection at the same time?

    - - - Updated - - -

    If I take I will go for the 1mbps connection.Isn't it 1500tk?

  7. #7
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ/ Laptop HP Pavillion g4
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q - 2.6Ghz/ Amd Bulldozer 2.7Ghz (Laptop)
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB/ 8GB (Laptop)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6TB ( 5 Harddisk) / 750GB (Laptop)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvdia GT240 1 GB / Amd Radeon HD 7250 (Laptop)
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19'inch LED / 15.6" LED (Laptop)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1/Skullcandy Aviator
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech / Logitech
      • Controller:
      • XboX 360
      • Power Supply:
      • 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung
      • USB Devices:
      • USB LAN
      • UPS:
      • Appolo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BiT
      • ISP:
      • DotInternet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Console:
      • 136
    FǀL$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    Do you know when it's going to be fixed? And when we'll get 60ms again?

    The last date, our IIG gave us was.. 7th november... they havent given us any further date... but im expecting all will be over within this month...

    but the ping is back to normal in Dota 2, CS:GO on steam...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by *,....,* View Post
    @F€L€$


    Thanks for the quick Reply
    Well,I now use Qubee 1mbps a modem and a Wifi router.I use the Modem on my PC and router for mobiles and laptop.(WIFI)
    Now,if I take DOTinternet,then I will cancel my qubee connections.That means both My router and my modem will not be usable,i am telling about the router because the router also comes from Qubee.
    If I buy a router like gigabyte,asus or what ever company(i am not sure if they manufacture routers)I mean third party routers that is not provided by any ISP.
    can i hook them up with my Connection of my pc?somehow?If yes,Will the speed be divided if I use the pc connection and the routers connection at the same time?

    - - - Updated - - -

    If I take I will go for the 1mbps connection.Isn't it 1500tk?

    u cant use ur qp router.... if u buy asus or tplink.. then u can use our FTP server.. along with the wifi...
    and yes ur speed will get divided... automatically when 2-3devices will be used...

    1mbps for 8hrs and 1.5mbps for 16hrs = 2000tk

    Founder at VoidWorks
    FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/voidworks.digital.agency
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

    Playing Dota 2, CS:GO and other Strategy and FPS games is my hobby

  8. #8
    Member
    • ATypicalAssasin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel WWh61
      • CPU:
      • Core i3 2120
      • RAM:
      • Crossair 2X3=6gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • AMD HD7770 GHZ OC 1gb ddr5
      • Display:
      • Samsung Magic Eco 22 inch Full Hd
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Beats by DR.DRE PRO
      • Keyboard:
      • Lexma
      • Mouse:
      • LogitechB100
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Litepower v3 500watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Racing Car pendrive 2gb
      • UPS:
      • Prolink
      • Operating System:
      • Windows7 Ultimate 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Alhamdulillah
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 270kb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20kb/s
      • Console:
      • 10
    ATypicalAssasin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Venezia
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Thanks!!

  9. #9
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F€L€$ View Post
    The last date, our IIG gave us was.. 7th november... they havent given us any further date... but im expecting all will be over within this month...

    but the ping is back to normal in Dota 2, CS:GO on steam...

    - - - Updated - - -




    u cant use ur qp router.... if u buy asus or tplink.. then u can use our FTP server.. along with the wifi...
    and yes ur speed will get divided... automatically when 2-3devices will be used...

    1mbps for 8hrs and 1.5mbps for 16hrs = 2000tk
    What ping are CSGO users getting? I'm asking this because before all this maintenance, when playing match making in CSGO, it was a steady 62-66ms. I don't know where the servers are located, maybe SG/Malay since you can't really select location like in LoL/Dota2. If I set my max ping to 80ms ingame(Global Offensive), the match making system would start matches on these servers and honestly 60-70ms is great for CS, I didn't have a problem at all.

    Now it's all 80-100ms minimum, and idk what changed in between but there is a delay and playing on it really feels sluggish. Previously it was airtel routing and now it's equinix or something. I'm using Link3 btw. Someone also said that there ping is back to 60ms and he's using SMILE. Link3 god knows what they are still doing, I don't get any matches if I set my max ping to 80 now.

    I'll surely take DOT Internet by December if this goes, so just sorting out the details with you. It seems you guys do care about online gamers whereas Link3 doesn't give a . -_-

    Oh and is there an package for like 2k and around ~2mbps with realIP?

  10. #10
    Member
    • furiousTaher's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus z170p || Asus p8 P67m pro
      • CPU:
      • i7 6700k || i5 2400
      • RAM:
      • 2 x Ripjaws 8gb 3200C16D 16GVKB || (Transcend 4gb + Adata 4gb) 1333
      • Hard Drive:
      • Evo 850 250gb + Toshiba 2tb || WD 500gb blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac gtx 1060 amp || Sapphire r7 260x 1GB
      • Display:
      • Asus vx229h ||Samsung 21.5" S22A300B
      • Sound Card:
      • Xonar dgx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 223 || AltecLansing VS2621 + a4tech hs100
      • Mouse:
      • a4tech x7
      • Power Supply:
      • Adata HM 850w || Thermaltek 600 TR2 S
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd writer 24x max
      • USB Devices:
      • Phantom 240 red/black || Vatyn 664b (Tyrannosaurus)
      • UPS:
      • Power guard 1200va
      • Comment:
      • :D
    furiousTaher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    8,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F€L€$ View Post
    You will be getting our connection directly through optical fibre, from our end to your end... and yes just connection cable on ur pc...
    No software is needed... our ppl will set u up a PPPoE connection thru that ull be given a username and password... and connect via that...
    If u have router we will also help u.. set that up...
    Ull be getting a Real IP.. if u face port blocking/forwarding issues....

    [Note : Real IP only for packages above 1500TK]
    1500takar upor package nilei real ip... not bad

    let me know your coverage area.

  11. #11
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ/ Laptop HP Pavillion g4
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q - 2.6Ghz/ Amd Bulldozer 2.7Ghz (Laptop)
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB/ 8GB (Laptop)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6TB ( 5 Harddisk) / 750GB (Laptop)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvdia GT240 1 GB / Amd Radeon HD 7250 (Laptop)
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19'inch LED / 15.6" LED (Laptop)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1/Skullcandy Aviator
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech / Logitech
      • Controller:
      • XboX 360
      • Power Supply:
      • 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung
      • USB Devices:
      • USB LAN
      • UPS:
      • Appolo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BiT
      • ISP:
      • DotInternet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Console:
      • 136
    FǀL$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Taher furious


    http://www.facebook.com/D0tInternetB...85006034925156

    1. Dhanmondi (Full Area)
    2. Mohammadpur (Full Area)
    3. Ring Road (Full Area)
    4. Shyamoli (Full Area)
    5. Green Road (Full Area)
    6. Panthapath (Full Area)
    7. Kathal Bagan (Full Area)
    8. Kalabagan (Full Area)
    9. Lalmatia (Full Area)
    10. Dhaka Uddan (Full Area)
    11. Rayer Bazar (Full Area)
    12. Jigatola Bus-stand
    13. Rajabazar Area


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    What ping are CSGO users getting? I'm asking this because before all this maintenance, when playing match making in CSGO, it was a steady 62-66ms. I don't know where the servers are located, maybe SG/Malay since you can't really select location like in LoL/Dota2. If I set my max ping to 80ms ingame(Global Offensive), the match making system would start matches on these servers and honestly 60-70ms is great for CS, I didn't have a problem at all.

    Now it's all 80-100ms minimum, and idk what changed in between but there is a delay and playing on it really feels sluggish. Previously it was airtel routing and now it's equinix or something. I'm using Link3 btw. Someone also said that there ping is back to 60ms and he's using SMILE. Link3 god knows what they are still doing, I don't get any matches if I set my max ping to 80 now.

    I'll surely take DOT Internet by December if this goes, so just sorting out the details with you. It seems you guys do care about online gamers whereas Link3 doesn't give a . -_-

    Oh and is there an package for like 2k and around ~2mbps with realIP?


    akhon Ping vary kortese.. 70-90ms... but still it doesnt go above 100ms.... cauz amader IIG PICO Routing (60-70ms) down thakle.. ora backup dei AIRTEL Routing (70-90ms)

    and abt SMILE... jara bolse.. 60ms pacche.. i dont think ora constant pacche.. im sure it goes to even 300+ and even 600+ (Asian Sea Servers) i knw some smile users, wid whom i play Dota 2 on steam...

    u really cant blame Link3 here... Routing akhon aita shobr e problem.. it just that Link3 doesnt have retundant... backup... which they shud have....

    and yah... Dot Internet.. priority.. will always be with Home Users.... they also have corporate.. users.. but oder management bhalo.. ami bolbo... not that im supporting them...

    yah.. our 2000tk package compared to Link3 gives less speed... [ 1mbps - 100-128kb/s for 8hrs and 1.5mbps - 170-192kb/s ] but the speed is constant.. ull get what's in the package.. sometimes.. ull get more than that.... amader kono user apnr porichito thaklei jante parben.. speed kamon ki pai...

    and yes Real IP dewa hoi... to gamers jara 1500tk+ use korbe....

    - - - Updated - - -

    I Think..... BG Admins and Moderators... should add DOT INTERNET in the
    Sub-Forums


    Founder at VoidWorks
    FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/voidworks.digital.agency
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

    Playing Dota 2, CS:GO and other Strategy and FPS games is my hobby

  12. #12

    Default

    I have observed that when using a WiFi router, with most ISPs, you get horrible speeds and instabilty on the desktop (which is cable connected). I know that the speed would be shared, but that doesn't mean that it'll drop to zero every few seconds and take minutes before going back up. Is this the case with DOT as well?

  13. #13
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F€L€$ View Post
    I Think..... BG Admins and Moderators... should add DOT INTERNET in the
    Sub-Forums
    You have to talk to @CvP about that.

  14. #14
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king_of_hearts View Post
    I have observed that when using a WiFi router, with most ISPs, you get horrible speeds and instabilty on the desktop (which is cable connected). I know that the speed would be shared, but that doesn't mean that it'll drop to zero every few seconds and take minutes before going back up. Is this the case with DOT as well?
    I don't know about most ISPs but I use WiFi most of the time and works fine at my end. I'm talking about 3-4 devices connected at once, and everything's working properly. I'm using a Linksys WRT54GL router though and Link3 NDP 1mpbs.

  15. #15
    Member
    • solid snake's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte g41m
      • CPU:
      • core 2 quad
      • RAM:
      • 4 gb
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • ati 5770
      • Power Supply:
      • tt t2 rx
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
    solid snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mirpur 10
    Posts
    3,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F€L€$ View Post
    1. Asian Servers such as SG, Taiwan, Hong Kong.. ping is around 70-80ms... previously it was 60ms constant.. but i think you are aware of BD's International Routing maintainance is still going on SMW4....

    ehhh , what ? link3 er ping finally thik hoilo. sg er sathe 60ms , taile ki abar koyekdin por 300+ hoiya jabe, nuoooooo.

  16. #16
    Global Moderator
    • Codex's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Sniper 2x8G (9-9-9-24 Kits)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 PRO 256G SSD, Geil 512G SSD, HDDs: 2TBx1, 1TBx1, 500Gx1, 165Gx1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x (Dual-x edition)
      • Display:
      • Triple monitors: Samsung S24300B + Dell E2210 x2
      • Sound Card:
      • CEntrance DACport Slim
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598 / FLC 8s
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltek Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX Master w/ Razer Goliathus Mid.
      • Controller:
      • Don't have one
      • Power Supply:
      • Inwin 750 watts w/ 80+ Bronze Certification
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW24B3ST
      • USB Devices:
      • 2TB Seagate External USB 3.0 drive
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1.2KVA
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Over nine thousand!
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • AntBD + AmberIT Dual Homed
      • Download Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    7,983

    Default


    I Think..... BG Admins and Moderators... should add DOT INTERNET in the
    Sub-Forums

    This requires sponsoring BG. CvP had sent your administrator a quote for it, and we never heard back on it.

    He's welcome to get in touch again if he's changed his mind.

  17. #17
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ/ Laptop HP Pavillion g4
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q - 2.6Ghz/ Amd Bulldozer 2.7Ghz (Laptop)
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB/ 8GB (Laptop)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6TB ( 5 Harddisk) / 750GB (Laptop)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvdia GT240 1 GB / Amd Radeon HD 7250 (Laptop)
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19'inch LED / 15.6" LED (Laptop)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1/Skullcandy Aviator
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech / Logitech
      • Controller:
      • XboX 360
      • Power Supply:
      • 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung
      • USB Devices:
      • USB LAN
      • UPS:
      • Appolo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BiT
      • ISP:
      • DotInternet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Console:
      • 136
    FǀL$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    This requires sponsoring BG. CvP had sent your administrator a quote for it, and we never heard back on it.

    He's welcome to get in touch again if he's changed his mind.
    So this is how it goes ? oi list e jara jara ase shobai sponsor korse ? :O

    Founder at VoidWorks
    FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/voidworks.digital.agency
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

    Playing Dota 2, CS:GO and other Strategy and FPS games is my hobby

  18. #18

    Default

    the only problem with DOT is the PING. at the moment SG is 105 ms previously its was better

  19. #19
    Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel DG41RQ/ Laptop HP Pavillion g4
      • CPU:
      • Intel C2Q - 2.6Ghz/ Amd Bulldozer 2.7Ghz (Laptop)
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB/ 8GB (Laptop)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 6TB ( 5 Harddisk) / 750GB (Laptop)
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvdia GT240 1 GB / Amd Radeon HD 7250 (Laptop)
      • Display:
      • Samsung 19'inch LED / 15.6" LED (Laptop)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1/Skullcandy Aviator
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech / Logitech
      • Controller:
      • XboX 360
      • Power Supply:
      • 430W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung
      • USB Devices:
      • USB LAN
      • UPS:
      • Appolo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32-BiT
      • ISP:
      • DotInternet
      • Download Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1mb/s
      • Console:
      • 136
    FǀL$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chutti View Post
    the only problem with DOT is the PING. at the moment SG is 105 ms previously its was better
    yes.. currently.. ping is high... but agee 60-70ms chilo.... due to submarine cable maintaince.. akhon problem hoche.. but 105ms.. theke abr 70-80ms o hoi.... in Dota 2 and CS:GO sea servers....

    Founder at VoidWorks
    FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/voidworks.digital.agency
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------\\

    Playing Dota 2, CS:GO and other Strategy and FPS games is my hobby

  20. #20

    Default

    onek din dhore ei problem choltese. Link3 te already 60ms pacche SG te. we play Super street Fighter IV on games for windows live its unplayable at over 100 ms. before it was ok. fingers crossed lets see if we can get the previous ping back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 1st, 2013, 13:43
  2. Questions.
    By Saheel pranto in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 31st, 2012, 14:02
  3. So many questions :( !
    By darkcrunk in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: September 15th, 2008, 02:47
  4. CNC3 Questions regarding CHR
    By Z in forum Command & Conquer
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 21:58

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.33969 seconds with 14 queries.