• None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion

Default 30+ Epic Statue Pictures

Looking at these things inspires like nothing else – they are not only beautiful to look at, but they are beautiful to think about. The materials that go into these things, the thinking, the engineering, the hard work that it took to get these statues into place as well at the creativeness that it took to dream these things up. It all just makes me smile. Lets take a look at some of the most epic statue pictures below..

Kumbakarna Laga Statue

This statues is completely Epic. I first saw it a while back and could not believe it was real. But it is! It is located in Eka Karya Botanical Garden, Bedugul, Bali, Indonesia. This thing is HUGE – the 3-story high statue depicts Kumbakarna Laga in the fight against the monkey army in the Hindu Ramayana epic.

So much detail. So fierce!

This thing is 3 Stories Tall. So. Epic.

Bird vs Man! Another awesome statue in the same place, Rahwana Jatayu statue

Another good one from the same place, ancient deer hunter! lol Love the details in these

Blizzard HQ Statues

These are more of a novelty compared to the rest, but Blizzard has some epic games with incredible artwork. Many of us have played Diablo, World of Warcraft, or Starcraft at some point in our life. Blizzard really knows how to leverage their epic status and make an awesome appearance with these real-life statues of their famous characters. They are so cool. I would want to go visit a Blizzard HQ (I believe there are several throughout the world, where these statues reside) just to see these masterpieces up close and personal!

So Awesome – World of Warcraft Statue!

Queen of Blades from Starcraft 2!

I love Tyrael from Diablo. This Statue is completely badass.

Spring Temple Buddha

The Sprint Temple Buddha is the tallest statue in the world. It is freaking GINORMOUS. It is incredible that it exists. It is 208 metres (682 ft) tall and weighs in at an incredible 1,000 tonnes. Beneath the statue is a Buddhist monastery. The entire project cost an estimated $55 Million and was completed in 2002. So Interesting!

To put its size in perspective, the toe is about as tall as an average person. HUGE.

Emperors Yan and Huang

This would definitely win for largest (coolest?) mustaches? haha. This is one of the 5th tallest statues in the world at 106 metres (348 ft) tall. They depict two of the earliest Chinese emperors, Yan Di and Huang Di. The construction lasted 20 years (DANG) and was completed in 2007. They are located in Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan province, People’s Republic of China. According to experts, the statues commemorate politics and the economy

Peter the Great Statue

This one is awesome (well they all are but..) because of all the details its like this is a whole scene in a painting or something. It is the Eighth Tallest Statue in the World stacking up to 98 meters high; However, There is no denying that it is ugly though haha. In November 2008, it was voted the tenth ugliest building in the world by Virtual Tourist. In 2010, it was included in a list of the world’s ugliest statues by Foreign Policy magazine.

The Motherland Calls

This is probably one of my favorites just because its so big and the way that it is done is so elegant and old timey, there is definitely nothing like that around where I have lived or traveled, I would love to see it in person. Also the history behind (all of these really) is so interesting. This was the largest statue in the world in 1967, it is the last non-religious statue to be declared the largest. Compared to the later higher statues, The Motherland Calls is significantly more complex from an engineering point of view, due to its characteristic posture with a sword raised high in the right hand and the left hand extended in a calling gesture.

Such a Curious Statue. almost as epic as the Motherland Calls!

Leshan Giant Buddha

This one is really cool just because it is SO OLD. It amazes me the things that humanity was able to create, engineer, design, sculpt, or achieve way back before modern times. This is by far the tallest pre-modern statue in the world. Construction was started in 713, It is carved out of a cliff face that lies at the confluence of the Minjiang, Dadu and Qingyi rivers in the southern part of Sichuan province in China and is 71 metres (233 feet) tall. So Interesting.

Mother Motherland, Kiev

At first glance I didn’t think this one was that cool, but these pictures made me really fascinated with Mother Motherland – you can actually climb up inside this one! Its pretty huge! (weighs 560 tons!) Also looking at it closer, I really like the details, the classic sword and shield warrior look – really fascinating.

African Renaissance Monument

This is another curious statue because of all of the controversy when it was being built that it caused due to the cost ($27 million) and seemingly excessive size of the monument. It stands at 49 m (160ft) tall which makes it the tallest statue in Africa. Despite all of the negative things people had to say about it – I think its actually pretty awesome from a structural point of view – It reminds me of Planet of the Apes for some reason haha – that would be a cool statue for another civilization to find on our planet (or another). We should put one of these bad boys on Mars! LETS DO THIS! lol

Interesting to see something like that under construction. These Massive Modern Marvels.

Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue

This is probably my favorite Statue that was built “recently” – this one was finished in 2008. The cost of the complex is reported to be $4.1 million. The statue is symbolically pointed east towards his birthplace. Genghis Khan was obviously a pivotal character in the History of the world. (loves me some History). Visitors are able to spend one or more days there and realise way of life of ancient Mongolians. Its SO SHINY!

Gundam statue

This one is just awesome because ANIME THATS WHY. The fact that it exists restores my faith in humanity. It is Beautiful – a work of art! It is an 18 meter tall statue located in Diver City Tokyo, Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan (just moved there in 2012 – it moved twice before). It is a 1:1 model of the Gundam mobile suit from the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam. (This one remind me of transformer )

Last edited by babu.; November 3rd, 2013 at 22:11.

Super Cool

• mhasib3's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA GD 65
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-8350
      • RAM:
      • Apacer ARES 2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x 3GB DDR5 Vapor x
      • Display:
      • Asus VX229 21.5"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtech HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4tech HS-30
      • Keyboard:
      • Chicony KB-2961
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Hex Naga
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair CX 750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DVD\RW
      • UPS:
      • Local 650
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 64 bit
      • Comment:
      • Sunny Go

well job done ... how much time u took to find this bapre
    Being alone is more than getting hurt!

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

• mr_08's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus B75M+ || Gigabyte G41m combo
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 2500k @3.3ghz cooled by the CM V6GT || Intel dual core e5500 @4ghz with TT V1AX cooler
      • RAM:
      • Gskill RIPJAWS X SERIES 4gbx2 @ 1600mhz || adata xpg 2x2gb @1333mhz 7-7-7-20
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung f3 500gb || wd 1tb , samsung 250gb
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire 7970 OC 3GB w/ BOOST || Gigabyte 8800gts 512mb
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia KDL42W700B || Samsung P2350, Samsung T190
      • Sound Card:
      • integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius G500v || cosonic headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • cm devastator mb24 , a4tech x7 g800 , logitech k260|| a4tech x7 g500,a4tech KB 28g
      • Mouse:
      • cm devastator ms2k , a4tech x7 X710 || a4tech office mouse, logitech m210
      • Controller:
      • logitech g13,logitech rp2,xbox 360 wireless controller,generic usb x 3
      • Power Supply:
      • xfx pro series 650w || delux 450w
      • Optical Drive:
      • liteon 24x w/ LT || asus dvd rw
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16gb USB 3.0 || Transcend 16gb usb 2.0
      • UPS:
      • Apollo 1200va || Powerguard 650va
      • Operating System:
      • win7 ultimate sp1 || xp sp3
      • Comment:
      • alhamdulillah!duitai chole,kharap na :D
      • ISP:
      • Itbasebd || qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 8mb || 4 mb
      • Upload Speed:
      • 8mb || 2mb

Quote Originally Posted by mhasib3 View Post
    http://www.andysowards.com/blog/2012...atue-pictures/

yes it took him a long time to upload the pictures here in banglagamer
    ami chhoto amake marbenna.-_- shob _ buira_gamer_

• babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion

Quote Originally Posted by mhasib View Post
    Thanks and it sure takes quite time to post these pics ... because posting enlarge image is quite complicated process here in BG.