• ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

Default WCG 2009 National WC3 Champion Interviewed-

WCG 2009 National WC3 Champion Interviewed-

The World Cyber Games (WCG) 2009 Bangladesh National Qualifiers was a great success at the new campus of North South University (NSU). It had top games like Counter-Strike 1.6, Warcraft 3, FIFA 09 and COD as a promotional game. The event was a hit with the help of the sponsors, Irfan bhai, F1 management organizers etc.

From all the winners, I had taken the opportunity on behalf of BanglaGamer to interview The.Reaper.
    It was not expected by any one that, The.Reaper would be able to beat any of the Wc3 players who have been practicing for over years. Whereas The.Reaper beat everyone of them including the WCG 2008 BD National Champion Mainman in the Finals.
    Without further delay I present you The.Reaper

WCG 2009 BD Qualifier Champion: The.Reaper

Sn4k3y-: Hello, there Reaper welcome to BanglaGamer, Please introduce yourself and your clan in brief.
    The.Reaper:
    Hi, My name is Aga Rafsan Chowdhury AKA The.Reaper and my friends call me Nafi. Currently,
    studying accounting and finance at USCI university. Gaming is my hobby and apparently I am playing for an International clan named APM.
    I have been involved in gaming almost ever since gaming stepped in BD, its now like six to seven years. I wish to take the BD wc3 scenario to the next level.
    wish me luck!

Sn4k3y-: You was a very good Dota player(Carry) and you are still the same, and from your gaming history you have played Dota to the longest extent,
    what really made you to quit DotA and start Wc3 ? and what do u think about the game DotA ?
    The.Reaper:
    I don't know what makes people think that I have stopped playing DotA or quit DotA. DotA runs in my blood.
    It is simply finest Wc3 map ever created. let me tell you, as long as I am in professional gaming I will not quit DotA. It is like I have few things to do first. Build a good name as a wc3 player. Then I will be back to DotA once more.

Sn4k3y-: Since, you did not quit DotA and you have been into it for a very long time, what do u think about the competitive DotA level of BD ?
    and Do you think playing 2 competitive games at the same time is a good idea ?
    The.Reaper:
    To be honest, TFT is no way near the DotA level in BD. Our national team, ShadoWPlaY is a very good team and I know that they will be the first ones to bring in the gold in the International scene. Well, if I can manage, why not both ?
    So, I always play a game of DotA regularly to keep my skills up to the mark and practice TFT.

Sn4k3y-: You have been involved in playing a lot of different types of multi-player games how did you start off playing each and then coming to wc3 Finally ?
    The.Reaper:
    Gaming is my hobby so at first I never had a particular preference but as time passed by, So did the games. I was never a big fan of first person shooters, but I did play them Then wc3 caught my heart We played TFT before DotA came, but as soon as dota came we all shifted to DotA in Bass
    (The first Multi-Player Gaming Cafe in BD) I was always an average classic wc3 player So I practiced two weeks before WCG 2009 BD National Championships.
    And wat do u know ?
    I WON !!

Sn4k3y-: So your win in the WCG BD National Championships was just a 14 days practice ? Is that the key secret to your success?
    The.Reaper:
    Well, I remember going to Hellcraft.net just 14 days before WCG. The admin there, killer was telling me, "Dude, why do u always come two weeks before the tourney ?" I answered, "for practice". He adviced me, "You, shouldn't have come so late like this, as you know this year we have got lots of good players"But, what do u know ? My 2 weeks of practice paid off, as I have always been in touch with the game.

Sn4k3y-: How was the WCG 2009 BD Nantional Qualifiers and your experience in it? How were the organizers, prizes and players?
    The.Reaper:
    Winning it was great and the organizers were friendly. But the Prizes !!! skip it as you all know why.

Sn4k3y-: Describe the nervous moments of the finals, of when u had to face the WCG 2008 BD national champion Mainman AKA borlovesbou.
    The.Reaper:
    At first, I was very very nervous as I didn't win a single practice match with him before the WCG. Then I decided not to play my new race ORC but I will play my old race, Night Elf. I told myself that, "you are here and that is your luck and if u don't win this, there is nothing to lose. I gave it all and I WON it.

Sn4k3y-: Now, you have the WCG 2009 Grand Finals grouping draw on 16th october, what teams are expecting in your group?
    Are you excited about the top Wc3 players you will meet there like Moon/Grubby/lyn etc?
    The.Reaper:
    Yes, I am excited a lot. Now I am friends with a lots of TFT pros already, and those of them who had been to WCG before and going this year I say, Don't miss it or else u will regret it for the rest of your life. I learned everything from moon, and at WCG I can play practice games with him too.
    How exciting this is I cannot explain it to you in words. But about groups, I hope I don't end up with the Koreans,Chinese,
    Germans and Dutchmans at the beginning of the Group Stage.

Sn4k3y-: Answer in 1 word or name (national gaming community).
    *Best DotA Player ? -Masterpiece
    *Fav Wc3 Player ? -Jamesbad2thebone
    *Fav team ? -ShadoWPlaY
    *Love ? -TFT
    *Gaming Idol ? -Pyro.Dynamics
    *Who's the best ? -The.Reaper

Sn4k3y-: Anything you would like to say to your fans ? any last words, shoutouts ?
    The.Reaper:
    "To be the best, you have to beat the best".

Sn4k3y-: Thanking you for your time and your interview-
    The.Reaper:
    you are, welcome.

BanglaGamer and Sn4k3y- Wishes you all the best in the WCG Grand Finals in China and in your future.
    The.Reaper:
    I wish you good luck with your career as well.

The.Reaper: Thank You!
    Last edited by SP.Sn4k3y-; October 9th, 2009 at 18:49.

Default Re: WCG 2009 National WC3 Champion Interviewed-

nice!!!

VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus & LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by Sn4K3y- View Post
    Sn4k3y-: You was a very good Dota player(Carry) and you are still the same, and from your gaming history you have played Dota to the longest extent,
    what really made you to quit DotA and start Wc3 ? and what do u think about the game DotA ?
    The.Reaper:
    I don't know what makes people think that I have stopped playing DotA or quit DotA. DotA runs in my blood.
    It is simply finest Wc3 map ever created. let me tell you, as long as I am in professional gaming I will not quit DotA. It is like I have few things to do first. Build a good name as a wc3 player. Then I will be back to DotA once more.

Sn4k3y-: Since, you did not quit DotA and you have been into it for a very long time, what do u think about the competitive DotA level of BD ?
    and Do you think playing 2 competitive games at the same time is a good idea ?
    The.Reaper:
    To be honest, TFT is no way near the DotA level in BD. Our national team, ShadoWPlaY is a very good team and I know that they will be the first ones to bring in the gold in the International scene. Well, if I can manage, why not both ?
    So, I always play a game of DotA regularly to keep my skills up to the mark and practice TFT.
    Classic er moddhe ato DOTA TALK ken !! Lol Snakey

Sn4k3y-: So your win in the WCG BD National Championships was just a 14 days practice ? Is that the key secret to your success?
    The.Reaper:
    Well, I remember going to Hellcraft.net just 14 days before WCG. The admin there, killer was telling me, "Dude, why do u always come two weeks before the tourney ?" I answered, "for practice". He adviced me, "You, shouldn't have come so late like this, as you know this year we have got lots of good players"But, what do u know ? My 2 weeks of practice paid off, as I have always been in touch with the game.
    he did two weeks practice before WCG...but sometime i saw him in Hell before 14 days..in some Hell Tourneys also....also he is one of the Oldest & wisest ...knows Far MORE than me... & he Started Playing Warcraft Classic many years ago... btw : yesterday i played a match with Killer in Hell after 1 month or more maybe...& i won..so ? i win without Practice ? pff

Sn4k3y-: Describe the nervous moments of the finals, of when u had to face the WCG 2008 BD national champion Mainman AKA borlovesbou.
    The.Reaper:
    At first, I was very very nervous as I didn't win a single practice match with him before the WCG. Then I decided not to play my new race ORC but I will play my old race, Night Elf. I told myself that, "you are here and that is your luck and if u don't win this, there is nothing to lose. I gave it all and I WON it.
    dude u played NE with every race without UD before final...u r afraid of UD so u take ORC...lol ..but u lost twice in GB vs Reaper match up ...& i won twice GB vs Mad Monk match...that doesnt mean anything actually...now u r the Winner...Hats off to ur Talons

Sn4k3y-: Now, you have the WCG 2009 Grand Finals grouping draw on 16th october, what teams are expecting in your group?
    Are you excited about the top Wc3 players you will meet there like Moon/Grubby/lyn etc?
    The.Reaper:
    Yes, I am excited a lot. Now I am friends with a lots of TFT pros already, and those of them who had been to WCG before and going this year I say, Don't miss it or else u will regret it for the rest of your life. I learned everything from moon, and at WCG I can play practice games with him too.
    How exciting this is I cannot explain it to you in words. But about groups, I hope I don't end up with the Koreans,Chinese,
    Germans and Dutchmans at the beginning of the Group Stage.
    i m confused...Warcraft Champ going to Grand Final ? janle i would have given more Effort...dhurr Lucky Nafi...

Sn4k3y-: Answer in 1 word or name (national gaming community).
    *Best DotA Player ? -Masterpiece
    *fav Wc3 Player ? -Jamesbad2thebone
    *fav team ? -Shadow play
    *Love ? -TFT
    *Gaming Idol ? -Pyro.Dynamics
    *Whos the best ? -The.Reaper

Sn4k3y-: Anything you would like to say to your fans ? any last words, shoutouts ?
    The.Reaper:
    "To be the best, you have to beat the best".

The.Reaper:
    you are, welcome.

BG and Sn4k3y- Wishes you all the best in the WCG Grand Finals in China.
    The.Reaper:
    I wish u gud luck with ur career as well.

The.Reaper: Thank You!
    !!!!!

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15" CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

DotA >>>> ALL AIjonne

Mad Monk Spammer!!!!
    Amar interview theke boro hoche apnar post
    SPam machine
    I do the interview I think of the questions
    haha
    I got the power

omg. warcraft champ Finals e jache?!!
    Its AIM. Not GG AIM, GG_AIM or GG.

• ЯV●shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5" VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:

taito dekha jachche.... self-sponsored naki F1 manage korse?

Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

• HeLL]deathknight's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte HA-65-UD3H-B3
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 2.91 Ghz Gen-2
      • RAM:
      • Twinmoss DDR3 1333mhz 4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS GTX550 Ti
      • Display:
      • Philips CRT 17inch
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD 7.1 Channel,SteelSeries
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Suntec Headphones/SteelSeries Siberia V2
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech Slim Black
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 550Watt
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Comment:
      • Enough for me !
      • ISP:
      • FusionBD/Link3 Technologies
      • Download Speed:
      • 120KBps/196KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 50KBps/200KBps

They Interview was nice hats off to Sn4ky.

As far as the 14day practise is concerned. Nafi worked harder than anyone except only reshad perhaps.Anyway REAPER oi koi din ato practise korse i mean pyro gg te khali tft after tft host kortesilo for REaper.So reaper is really lucky to have such a great friend.Anyway ami expect korsilam je Reshad with no doubt was going to win.

But something MAin and GB told me long ago, that playing in a tournament and playing from home is way too different and ROTR really prooved it to me.

WCG eer ager dine ami GB re tana duibar valo vabe harailam still tourney te pari nai.And Reshad's case was different he had no clue of lan tourneys else Reshad was the winner with no doubt and i think REaper wud agree with me on this.

Anyway jara jara chilo finals shobai gave a huge clap to Nafi vai and amio disilam and disilam because he earned it he had such a determination in his face.

Ar Madmonk shei din chorom form ee chilo, but unar life long prob final blow ta deya so unfortunately he lost to ^_^.

Anyway Congratz to Reaper and I believe hes got the determination to take Wc3 level way higher in BD

@shafiee vai: its from WCG..

• ЯV●shafiee007's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • eVGA X58 SLI Micro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz L3 8MB cache Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 3x2GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 Tripple channel (8-8-8-24)
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1.5TB WD Caviar Black + 250GB Samsung HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI 5870 1GB GDDR5 256-bit PCI-e
      • Display:
      • ASUS 21.5" VH222H HDMI
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Steelseries Siberia with 7.1 USB sound card, Altec Lansing 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Steelseries MERC Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • Razer - DeathAdder
      • Controller:
      • Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Xbox360 controller, Genius Maxfire G-12U, Creative Cobra 2, XFX Xgear
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair TX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Lite-on SATA DVD writer
      • UPS:
      • iNeat 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 64-bit
      • Comment:
      • It's great... but my consoles are much better !
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 170KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100KBps
      • Console:

from WCG? ah, that's nice

Red ViperZ---ЯV●shafiee007

• JamesBad2DBone's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G41
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66GHz 2.67 GHz
      • RAM:
      • Twinmos 2GB+2GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500GB SATA
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon XFX HD 57701GB DDR5
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20 Inch LED
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 2:1/Feinier FE-690
      • Keyboard:
      • A4TECH
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 450 Watt
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus 24x DVD Writer
      • UPS:
      • Power Pack
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
      • Comment:
      • 8/10
      • ISP:
      • Buct
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Nafi bhai u r the best player in BD at present in TFT WITHOUT A DOUBT.And yeah everybody loses 1-2 matches but that doesn't make any difference.And no one thought u would be the champ including me,but u did.And i remember ur 1 sentence that i really believe,"A player who play for the love of the game will always win".BTW when it was the time near WCG,u weren't that good,but i know how much u worked after that and became so good in such short time that is really amazing to me,and u really have some hopes now.I see some replays of urs that was played before and say that u r so good now and how noob u were then(Very few player knows him how good he is in LAN).I honestly didn't like ur game-play then,but now u r very likely to me. Good luck in WCG GF and we r counting on u,i know the gaming standard so just wanna say do well in it,but really want u to WIN IT.I PERSONALLY WISH U DO REAL GOOD IN WCG AND KICK SOME PRO ¤¤¤.

• Pyro.Dynamics-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Deluxe (Intel X-58 Based)
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • OCZ Gold 6 GB (3 x 2GB), 1600 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX 9800GTX+ 1GB X2 = 2GB SLI
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46"
      • Sound Card:
      • Intel SoundMAX Built-in 7.1 SmartCard
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Naga Molten Edition
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Ultimate x58
      • Comment:
      • Cooler - CoolerMAster V8; Casing - Thermaltake M9
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

The.Reaper:
    Let me take a moment of your time all. Nafi and I have been the closest of friends for a very long time now. But, with this official thing he's said, I can assure you that our friendship is no more.

I wish you all the best, Nafi. I will accompany you to the GF Insha-Allah, but only because I have already paid the money and not because I want to support an "old" friend. It's been nice knowing you.

Btw, he's not being taken, he had to pay the money himself. That's how much he loves the game.

Steene / Lightstrike - Level 80 Rogue/Paladin - Bloodcraft Blizzclone US
    Anestean - Level 80 Paladin - AlphaWoW EU
    Pyro.Dynam1cs - Garena - Main competitive account
    DietPepsicola - Garena - Trolling, "secret" pub owning account.

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15" CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro.Dynamics- View Post
    Let me take a moment of your time all. Nafi and I have been the closest of friends for a very long time now. But, with this official thing he's said, I can assure you that our friendship is no more.

I wish you all the best, Nafi. I will accompany you to the GF Insha-Allah, but only because I have already paid the money and not because I want to support an "old" friend. It's been nice knowing you.
    Friendship on the line for teh stupid interview I made ??
    I think I screwed up big time

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46"
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Friendship on the line for teh stupid interview I made ??
    I think I screwed up big time
    No, it's on the line for what he said.

Btw, he's not being taken, he had to pay the money himself. That's how much he loves the game.
    lol ?
    Dst ki bolish eigula zzzzzzzzzzz. R u high on Sugar again ? Dst if u wouldnt show me the game between grubby and moon and if U never insisted me to play elf, I would never play elf on that final match and I would probably lose the game. When Snakey took this interview he was like taratari taratari lekh r ami tai eita include korte bhule ges, so very very SORRY fot that. Dst u know how arrogant of a player I m nd u know I will never admit that sm1 is way better than me, but shun ami kintu leksi u r my gaming idol. Come on man r tui amake support nah dile ami moon ke kemne bhorbo xD !
    Last edited by ЯV●Reaper; October 16th, 2009 at 19:36.

VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus & LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

hobe na hobe na....
    amar erokom kono Dosto chilo na j amake eivabe Apon kore Help korse...
    mani na mani na....ami e Champ hoitam....ei fajil Nafi....dhur dhur....

Good Luck mate....Valo kore Finale te kheilo...Keep Practicing

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Monk View Post
    hobe na hobe na....
    amar erokom kono Dosto chilo na j amake eivabe Apon kore Help korse...
    mani na mani na....ami e Champ hoitam....ei fajil Nafi....dhur dhur....

Good Luck mate....Valo kore Finale te kheilo...Keep Practicing
    Ty bhaia !

Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17"+22"+22"
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio <internal>
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

dont worry PD. i'm still here :blink:
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

• SP.Sn4k3y-'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo
      • RAM:
      • 4 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI 4650
      • Display:
      • Samsung 15" CTY
      • Sound Card:
      • Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Kamasonic
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • ISP:
      • IS Pros
      • Download Speed:
      • 25 KB/sec
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60 KB/Sec

Quote Originally Posted by The.Reaper View Post
    lol ?
    Dst ki bolish eigula zzzzzzzzzzz. R u high on Sugar again ? Dst if u wouldnt show me the game between grubby and moon and if U never insisted me to play elf, I would never play elf on that final match and I would probably lose the game. When Snakey took this interview he was like taratari taratari lekh r ami tai eita include korte bhule ges, so very very SORRY fot that. Dst u know how arrogant of a player I m nd u know I will never admit that sm1 is way better than me, but shun ami kintu leksi u r my gaming idol. Come on man r tui amake support nah dile ami moon ke kemne bhorbo xD !
    Thats true !!
    I wanted him to answer fast as I guess mayb he sucks with his keyboard
    and mayb that is why he forgot ...

and when I asked gaming idol he answered confidently Tamim
    I was shocked of wat a big fan he is of urs Tamim.

@ CvP
    Dont try to break their Kala-Shada/ Fat-Fat/ Arrongant-Arrogant/ crazy-crazy/ pro-pro Friendship of theirs.

They are meant for each other
    hahaha
    As in *A* Like Amit-palan!!
    2 Gaymer jodsi of BD

• Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 945
      • RAM:
      • Hard Drive:
      • SeaGate 1TB 7200 RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • Display:
      • Sony Bravia 46"
      • Sound Card:
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Anansi
      • Mouse:
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 850W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Zinger Burger
      • UPS:
      • MICRO
      • Operating System:
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Link3 1 Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 110-140 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40-60 KB
      • Console:

Thats true !!
    I wanted him to answer fast as I guess mayb he sucks with his keyboard
    and mayb that is why he forgot ...

and when I asked gaming idol he answered confidently Tamim
    I was shocked of wat a big fan he is of urs Tamim.

@ CvP
    Dont try to break their Kala-Shada/ Fat-Fat/ Arrongant-Arrogant/ crazy-crazy/ pro-pro Friendship of theirs.

They are meant for each other
    hahaha
    As in *A* Like Amit-palan!!
    2 Gaymer jodsi of BD
    Ami choto theke pele-poshe boro korsi ore! Gaming idol ar ke hobe? lol!

• Mazhar's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • building
      • CPU:
      • the
      • RAM:
      • new
      • Hard Drive:
      • pc
      • Graphics Card:
      • in
      • Display:
      • a
      • Sound Card:
      • month
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD650/Shure SRH-840
      • Keyboard:
      • Sidewinder X4
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G300
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX750
      • Optical Drive:
      • Sony 20X DVD-RW
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • Talktalk Fiber
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Hahah nice interview Nafi, good read

The.Reaper: you are, welcome.
    Is that "," because he took a break before saying welcome, faisal? I can well imagine him doing that

good.....gj sneky....gj reaper.....khub bhalo lagse pore

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast