By joining Garena Bangladesh DotA Room, you are to comply with the following rules.
Failing to do so might result in kick and/or ban (for any duration) with/without any warning(s).
- argue with the Admin(s).
- question kick/bans in the room. If you have any complaints, post in in the forums (Garena Section).
- leave games until the game is over (scoreboard is displayed in case of DotA).
- use ANY kind of hacks/cheats and/or unofficial (hacked/cracked) Garena Client.
- spam (this includes multiline-spaces) in the main room.
- post any links in main room unless it is related to DotA and/or our gaming community.
- discuss/post links of pornography.
- profane/trash-talk/use slangs
- type in ALL CAPITAL (it is considered shouting/rude).
- type with angular brackets (< and >) surrounding your text.
- impersonate (Pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions).
- copy nicks
- let others log-in using your account.
- report leavers (here).
- report in-room trash-talkers with screenshots.
- report in-game excessive trash-talkers with replay (and screenshots if possible).
- Be nice.
- Respect other peoples.
- Use common sense.
- As long as the game mode permits, NO Hero/Item/Item Combination/Strategy is banned.
If the anyone quits or host remakes because of this, they will be severely punished.
- Following actions will result in a ban if reported:
- Ally item stealing/destroying
- Destroy your own items before leaving
- Trapping allies using KotL's Recall or by any other means.
- AFKing in game without any valid reason
- Following actions are allowed:
- Stealing/Destroying enemy items
- Admin(s): People with Purple colored name (in the room userlist at the right side).
- Spam: Typing same message repeatedly.
- Multiline-Space Spam: typing lots of spaces and newline at once (see the image).
If you have any questions regarding the rules, ask here.
- the rules will be changed as necessary.
- It is your responsibility to know and adhere to (changes of) rules.
Saying, "i didn't know about the rule changes" is not an option.
- You are fully responsible if you let anyone log-in using your account. Doing so may get your account kicked/banned/perma-banned.
Saying, "i wasn't using my account" is not an option.