Tested with users using Smile, BDCOM, Link3, IS Pros.
If your ISP is one of them you will get around 400KBps from other users using the same same ISP.
BanglaDC is a Peer to Peer (P2P) DC++ File Sharing Network!
Tested with users using Smile/BDCOM, Link3 with speeds ~350KBps.
Other ISPs that gives real IP and is connected to BDIX is invited to join as well.
Speeds with IS Pros to Other ISPs are random.
It's very great & easy to use! Just a few steps and you will be good to go.
To join the network you need to do the following things:
2. Install the software then open and do the following things:
- Goto File -> Settings -> Connection Settings -> then Set it to "Direct connection"
- Goto File -> Quick Connect -> type adc://bangladc.selfip.com:411
3. To start downloading you need to share atleast 1GB
- Goto File -> Settings -> Sharing -> Then share whatever you like to.
After you have done all the above mentioned steps you will be connected to the server.
If you like it.
Join the Facebook Group of BanglaDC !
1. DO I have to "Quick Connect" every time. is there anyway I don't have to type the IP address everytime?
2. I cant connect! wat happened? Or when will the server get back online?Yes there is.
R8 click on the bottom banglaDC tab -> and add to favorites.
Then goto -> View -> fav hub -> check mark on the Bangladc.
After this when ever you open sdc it will connect to banglaDC automatically.
If you want to start sdc when you switch on you PC.
Then place a shortcut in you "start up" folder.
The startup folder will b located in you start menu -> Program -> startup (R8 click on it and open "all users")
Paste a shotcut of strongDc here.