I am posting this on behalf of my friend who lives in UK.
Product Name: Apple iMac
- Details: http://www.apple.com/uk/imac/specs/
- 27 Inch Super Bright IPS LED Display
- 3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
- 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB (Upgradable to 16GB or 32GB with additional price.)
- 512GB Flash SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB GDDR5
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
Apple Store Price: 2,458.99 GBP (Equivalent 3 lac 8 thousand BDT)
Asking Price (Fixed): 2 lac 55 Thousand Tk. (Including everything like Shipping cost from UK to BD)
Reason of lower price than Apple Store: My friend can buy iMac from Apple Store at student discount using his university identity.
If you are interested then you have to preorder as this is expensive.
Advance: 50% of total amount. (As confirmation)
Delivery Time: 4 Weeks after taking order.
You will have to pay the rest amount while receiving your iMac from me.
Please note that I will be able to take maximum of 3 orders. (Due to my friend's limited purchase ability at university discounted price)