assalamualikum, hope all are fine today, i'm new in here....
Need experts help for buying new Gfx Card & UPGRADEING my current Gaming RIG....
[MY TARGET ONLY GAMING]
My current RIG:
1. Intel core i7 950 3.07GHz
2. Tt Frio Advanced CPU cooler
3. Asus x58 Sabertooth [rev:1]
4. 4x4GB Viper-III 2133bus RAM
5. HDD: WD Blue 500GB SATA3
6. SSD: *** No [last is Adata-XPG-900 128GB]
7. GPU: *** No [last is 660ti]
8. Sound Card: No
9. PSU: Tt Smart-POWER 550w Modular 80pluse Bronze
10. Case: china normal
Now, i want to know
1. My mobo&processor is ok for gaming for next 5years?
2. Which GPU (used) is batter for my RIG @ 31-35k?
3. RAM is not fully support. I only ocing @ 1825MHz. So can i sell those & get 2x4GB 1600 CL:8? Are 8GB enough for gaming?
4. Can my PSU fully support the Gtx-770?
5. Are the Sound Card is important for my RIG?