Need help with my first PC build
Hello Everyone, this is my first attempt to build a pc from scratch, so here
is the inputs that I should've provide.
1. What is your budget? around 70k
2. What is your existing hardware configuration? n/a
3. Which hardware will you be keeping? mouse, keyboard, speaker, monitor
4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy?
intel i5-3470 cpu
asus p8b75-v mobo
gigabyte gtx650 2GB gpu
Twinmos 2 x 8GB 1333Mhz ram
WD 1TB cavier blue hdd
asus dvd burner
in-win buc casing
antec VP450p NC
5. Is this going to be your final configuration
I will add another 16GB ram soon, and a cpu-cooler may be.
6. From where will you buy these hardwares? Bangladesh/IDB
7. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware?
computer graphics, mainly (3d package)houdini,
a lot of photoshop, after effects and maya also.
8. Do you have any brand preference or dislike?
NO brand preference, but my chosen software, houdini prefers nvidia
cards, so no amd card.
9. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing? n/a
10. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage? 1920 x 1080
11. Are you looking to overclock? I am not sure !
12. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
a. window 7
b. ubuntu 12.04
Thank you in advance -- Aasif
Last edited by khelaram; August 14th, 2013 at 14:59.
Monitor=Asus VS228H 21.5 Inch...14.2k
Cpu=Core i5 4570....18.4k
Mobo=gigabyte H87 HD3...11.5k
Gpu=u can wait for the gtx 700 series to come...otherwise u can go for the 650
Ram=(2x4GB)twinmos 1600mhz...6k (is 16GB really needed???)
HDD=WD 1TB CB...6.1k
ODD=Samsung DVD writer...1.5k
Casing=of ur choice...~6k(price includes fans too)
Increase ur budget a bit...u'll get a good config imo..nd there's also room for bargaining..
since u don't need a monitor u can invest that 14k towards a better gpu (like a GTX 660) or maybe an i7...
Originally Posted by maheer.dhruba
Last edited by MusharratC; August 15th, 2013 at 00:44.
Hmm...didnt notice that he didn't need a monitor...then u can go for 660 combined with a CM gx550w psu..
intel core i7 3770 28k
gigabyte b75 6.2k
4gb ddr3 3.2k
hdd wd 1tb 6k
tt gs2 3.8k
tt litepower 500w 4.8k
4gb ddr3 ram 3.2k
samsung odd 1.5k
gtx 650ti 15k
Well, a little edit.. Don't buy samsung odd.. They s****.. Try Asus instead!
Why so Serious!
By emroz_2272 in forum Technical Support
Last Post: December 19th, 2012, 15:52
By bioshock in forum Help - PC Buying
Last Post: March 22nd, 2012, 00:28
By Nahid in forum Technical Support
Last Post: October 7th, 2009, 20:33
Last Post: August 27th, 2009, 21:06
By CHR.Satiator in forum Software
Last Post: February 25th, 2009, 03:56
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.19420 seconds with 14 queries.