User Tag List

View Poll Results: which one is the best?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • COD 2

    11 34.38%
  • COD 4

    21 65.63%
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Which is the best?

  1. #1
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Which is the best?

    what do you think COD 2 OR COD 4 is the best?

  2. #2
    Member
    • EaGL1337's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H55M-S2H in Thermaltake Dokker
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 750, 2.66 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, Quad Core
      • RAM:
      • 2x2GB DDR3 1333MHz (Total 4GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • XFX AMD Radeon 6950 2 GB GDDR5 @ Stock clocks
      • Display:
      • Samsung 943NWPLUS 19 inch widescreen LCD display
      • Sound Card:
      • Integrated Realtek High Definition Audio System
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altech Lansing VS2621 2.1 Speaker System/TT Esports Shock One Gaming Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech multimedia keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Taipan 4G
      • Power Supply:
      • Delta 550W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD writer 24X
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • After the upgrade, this thing kicks a$$!
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 64KB before 8PM. 160 KB after 8PM
      • Upload Speed:
      • Same as above
      • Console:
      • 2
    EaGL1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    CoD 4 no doubt about it.

  3. #3
    SenSei
    • SenSeiFAR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Satellite L505D-S5992
      • CPU:
      • AMD Turion II Dual Core
      • RAM:
      • DDR3 SD 3GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 4200 graphics with shared memory
      • Display:
      • Toshiba 15.6 LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • SteelSeries Siberia USB Sound Card
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • SteelSeries Siberia In Ear / Razer Moray+
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K200
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Mamba
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad 2 (x2)
      • Power Supply:
      • No clue
      • Optical Drive:
      • San Disk 4 gb
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • ISP:
      • SBC [at&t]
      • Download Speed:
      • 10240
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1024
      • Console:
      • 32
    SenSeiFAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    6,347

    Default

    CoD2, well I HATE it!

    CoD4, well I hate it.

    CoD2, I can't play, coz it's annoying.

    CoD4, I am good, but it's still annoying.

    CoD2, is a game you can play now, it has a LIFE SPAN!

    CoD4, has NO LIFESPAN, I swear next year, you won't play it. =]

    So I'd say, NONE! I like UT, Quake and CS more. =D

  4. #4
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Talking Re: Which is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by TE.SenSeiFAR View Post
    CoD2, well I HATE it!

    CoD4, well I hate it.

    CoD2, I can't play, coz it's annoying.

    CoD4, I am good, but it's still annoying.

    CoD2, is a game you can play now, it has a LIFE SPAN!

    CoD4, has NO LIFESPAN, I swear next year, you won't play it. =]

    So I'd say, NONE! I like UT, Quake and CS more. =D
    Ok ok.Play in garena malay 01.And pm me and see. . .

    By,IRC Clan

    Syed_Sunny

  5. #5
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Cod2 k**** ma** ra khela so m not that.

    Quote Originally Posted by EaGL1337 View Post
    CoD 4 no doubt about it.
    khomon i chalenge u
    Last edited by acE.Shanny; January 27th, 2009 at 18:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    Member
    • xK::CREATOR's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • gigabyte ga-g31m-s2l
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 duo E7200, 2.5 ghz of clockspeed, 3mb of L2 cache, 1033 mhz FSB
      • RAM:
      • 2 gb trancend, 800 mhz bus | Baraite chai, shamortho nai.
      • Hard Drive:
      • samsung 160 gb sata
      • Graphics Card:
      • xfx 8500 GT
      • Display:
      • 17" dell e178wf lcd <--- if it were a ladeh, she would have definitely been my wife.
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in.
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic.
      • Keyboard:
      • Naah, i am more into guitars..
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Salmosa
      • Controller:
      • None.
      • Power Supply:
      • Delux 450 watt | power tree UPS | Rahim afrooz IPS | Italian power substation
      • Optical Drive:
      • Fibre optic er naam shunsi.. optical drive kya cheese hain ?? :S
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Naah, i'd rather preffer sitting on chairs.
      • Comment:
      • Shobai to shukhi hote chaye.. tobu keu shukhi hoy, keu hoyna.. :'(
      • ISP:
      • Link3
      • Download Speed:
      • 40~
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40~
    xK::CREATOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhanmondi , Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    2,689

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    COD4 is the best game of the year 2008.
    COD2 is good, the comparing cod4 with cod2 is like comparing Tom Hanks with Shunil Shethi.

  7. #7
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Cod2 is like gals s hit .But Cod4 is good s hit

  8. #8
    Member
    • UnseeeN's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GiGABYTE G31
      • CPU:
      • Intel Dual Core E7400 2800GHz
      • RAM:
      • 4GB DDR2 Transcend
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB x2 + 200GB Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Radeon 7970 & 6990
      • Display:
      • LG Flatron W2243T
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire5.1 / Somic EV-86 USB Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Steel Series - Shift
      • Mouse:
      • Steel Series - Sensei / Corsaid M90
      • Controller:
      • xBox 360 wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • DeluX 500w
      • Optical Drive:
      • SONY DVD-RW 20x
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 16GB USB Pendrive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 (64bit)
      • Comment:
      • High Tech :P
      • ISP:
      • Smile BDcom
      • Download Speed:
      • 60KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60KB
    UnseeeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    CoD4 better....COD2 wasnt bad tooo.but COD5 SuKs i think.

  9. #9
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by -UnseeeN- View Post
    CoD4 better....COD2 wasnt bad tooo.but COD5 SuKs i think.

    Yea Unseen r8.I played Cod5 multiplayer it sux like s-hit

  10. #10

    Smile Re: Which is the best?

    ANyone saying COD5 sucks... probably didn't go beyond the rank 1 lol..anywho...if you are talking about the MP, then you should take your time and play COD5 while you level up. The weapons are awesome and the game play is no less better then COD4. WHy would it be? its the same gaming engine as COD4 eeh!:closedeyes: One feture was missing in COD4 which was in XBOX...you didn't have Dogs...which by the way happen to be in COD5 MP, you still not impressed? remember the prestige option...that is there too. THo you have level up to almost 70 to unlock the prestige mode which is quite tiring. But hey, you can create more classes while in prestige mode which we missed in COD4. I haven't been able to call in any air strikes but heck theres an artillery option which is quiet interesting to see. Next time you call one..look at the sky but be sure to be out the incoming shell's way. Oi Oi did i say you can drive tanks....freeking scares me. Plus the tanks are hard to kill with bazookas, but onece you get the firepower(High Explosive) parks you can destroy the tank by placing the satchel chages, now for that you need to have skills hahahaha or you will surely get squished by the tanks . You think Baret 50.Cal is awesoe? have you seen the Anti tank sniper in Cod5? not sure if what i saw is really there in COD5, but if so then its a nightmare for anyone walking in the open ground, specially if someone is using the gun on you instead of the tanks. You will BLOWN TO pieces. Oh and don't forget the heavey machine gun catagory and the Double Barrel Shot Gun whisch again can be customized to Sawed Of ShotGun(any mafia player would love to get their hands on it). And this is not the end you got the Bolt Action Rifles and the Rifles catagory blah blah ..just play the freeking game. I am a COD4 fan....but i still enjoy COD5.

    If you are gona comment on a game, play it, finish it first. Love COD2 as-well. Waiting for COD6^^.

  11. #11
    Member
    • pollob.codename13's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte G31
      • CPU:
      • Intel Pentium Duel Core E5200 2.5GHz
      • RAM:
      • 1+1 GB DDR2 667 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Hitachi 500GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4770 GDDR5 512 MB
      • Display:
      • Samsung SyncMaster B2030
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • csm
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 Tech
      • Mouse:
      • Toshiba
      • Controller:
      • Sonic Dual Shock
      • Power Supply:
      • Normal
      • Comment:
      • I always feel my pc
    pollob.codename13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Lalbag
    Posts
    6,118

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    ei poll ta amar kase freaky mone hoitese ... actually kisher upor base kore best select korbo ?
    cod2 kobe ber hoise .. nd it was based on ww2 .. cod5 is based on modern war
    ekhonkar game gular shathe cod2-k compare kora amar mone hoi wrong
    both games r best in their own .. cod series-er every game is the best


  12. #12

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    rly hard to say....both are gr8 games COD5 sux bigs time....happy to c i m not the only 1 who thinks that... bt i think COD4 is better coz gfx is obviously better than COD2 & gameplay i would say both rockz

    MR Kronos i have completed the game from first to last .. get a life man
    Last edited by The Dark Defender; March 17th, 2009 at 16:36. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. #13

    Exclamation Re: Which is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamu View Post

    MR Kronos i have completed the game from first to last .. get a life man
    LL i do have a life, its just you haven't started with yours yet..so stop complaining and be a good kid. By the way you are the one who wasted your time finishing the game, said it yourself and even took the opportunity of mentioning COD5 sux, Bwhahahaha like i care. One thing i don't understand in this country, why do kids act like "The Patkua Bang", sounds familiar? yeah its the frog who got stuck in the well, grew up in it and things the well must the bigger universe. The fact is none of our comments matter to the developers and the larger ammount of players that are not part of this poor and pathetic country. You can't pay for the game, Geeeez!! at least shut your mouth from commenting.

    And guys , if you don't have the money to afford a good card don't play games like COD4+5 or Crysis, Left4Dead, UT3 or what ever. Because the bad comments you make tells how ****** dumb you are. Then again this is Bangladesh were people don't really care.

    My vote would go for COD2, because the impact of COD2 prove to be more then COD1 and if you didn't have this two beginning you wouldn't be playing COD4 and 5 and saying which one sux. Don't forget your roots or the world wont care much where you decompose.

    Tho one question i would like to ask all the COD players, most of us played COD1n 2n 4 n 5 oh don't forget the COD3 on XBOX, do you guys play this game for the story and the historical places it takes you through(a chance to re-live the memories of those who fought the second world war) or just for the sake of gaming?
    Last edited by Kronos; March 19th, 2009 at 16:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #14
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Angry Re: Which is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    ANyone saying COD5 sucks... probably didn't go beyond the rank 1 lol..anywho...if you are talking about the MP, then you should take your time and play COD5 while you level up. The weapons are awesome and the game play is no less better then COD4. WHy would it be? its the same gaming engine as COD4 eeh!:closedeyes: One feture was missing in COD4 which was in XBOX...you didn't have Dogs...which by the way happen to be in COD5 MP, you still not impressed? remember the prestige option...that is there too. THo you have level up to almost 70 to unlock the prestige mode which is quite tiring. But hey, you can create more classes while in prestige mode which we missed in COD4. I haven't been able to call in any air strikes but heck theres an artillery option which is quiet interesting to see. Next time you call one..look at the sky but be sure to be out the incoming shell's way. Oi Oi did i say you can drive tanks....freeking scares me. Plus the tanks are hard to kill with bazookas, but onece you get the firepower(High Explosive) parks you can destroy the tank by placing the satchel chages, now for that you need to have skills hahahaha or you will surely get squished by the tanks . You think Baret 50.Cal is awesoe? have you seen the Anti tank sniper in Cod5? not sure if what i saw is really there in COD5, but if so then its a nightmare for anyone walking in the open ground, specially if someone is using the gun on you instead of the tanks. You will BLOWN TO pieces. Oh and don't forget the heavey machine gun catagory and the Double Barrel Shot Gun whisch again can be customized to Sawed Of ShotGun(any mafia player would love to get their hands on it). And this is not the end you got the Bolt Action Rifles and the Rifles catagory blah blah ..just play the freeking game. I am a COD4 fan....but i still enjoy COD5.

    If you are gona comment on a game, play it, finish it first. Love COD2 as-well. Waiting for COD6^^.

    I left COD5 at LvL 40 N for Cod4 I unlocked all gold guns n i m at lvl 55 [Highest]

  15. #15
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Guys this thread is about COD2 and COD4 stop pulling a sneaky right in the middle.

    for me COD2 is the best[bhai re shei 2008 e ei thread ta khul si lam tokhon temon response pai nai e aj ek boshor por eto response]

    Like a wolf in sheep's clothing
    I try to hide my deepest sins,
    Of all the things that I've done wrong
    And I know where I belong.



    http://www.last.fm/user/deathwalking

  16. #16

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Walking death now you should be asking which is best "COD2 or COD5" cause both games are based on WW2, and the stories are well documented. Most of you may think they are just levels and stages of a game but those place were real and fought by real men and women. And that goes for both the games. I am not talking about COD4...its a fictional story but some places were real, specially Chernobyl.

    Now about COD2 and COD4, if you are gona claim one of them is good you need to answer "depending on what". Cod2 is better then COD4 depending on what, or COD4 is better then COD2 depending on what? Game play? Unfolding of Story line? Weapons? Weapon Handling? Weapon Effectiveness and Realism? Level Design? Combat Option? and lot more....... But if you are a fan of a particular game it will always be your favorite no matter what people tells you. One should not try to compare; when the situation is just that. I know players who play COD4 but never played COD2, what are you going to tell them?

    ---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

    Might i add, COD5 - Lvl45 (still playing) and yeah COD4 - Lvl 55

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

    Sneaky right? This is Bangladesh anything can happen, people talk in bangla using English, you know how that happens is chat these days, oh and don't forget our Ekushey February is 21st February which is not even part of the Bangla Calander lol. Anywho, when you talk about COD we talk about COD who cares which parts they are.

  17. #17
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Walking death now you should be asking which is best "COD2 or COD5" cause both games are based on WW2, and the stories are well documented. Most of you may think they are just levels and stages of a game but those place were real and fought by real men and women. And that goes for both the games. I am not talking about COD4...its a fictional story but some places were real, specially Chernobyl.

    Now about COD2 and COD4, if you are gona claim one of them is good you need to answer "depending on what". Cod2 is better then COD4 depending on what, or COD4 is better then COD2 depending on what? Game play? Unfolding of Story line? Weapons? Weapon Handling? Weapon Effectiveness and Realism? Level Design? Combat Option? and lot more....... But if you are a fan of a particular game it will always be your favorite no matter what people tells you. One should not try to compare; when the situation is just that. I know players who play COD4 but never played COD2, what are you going to tell them?

    ---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

    Might i add, COD5 - Lvl45 (still playing) and yeah COD4 - Lvl 55

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

    Sneaky right? This is Bangladesh anything can happen, people talk in bangla using English, you know how that happens is chat these days, oh and don't forget our Ekushey February is 21st February which is not even part of the Bangla Calander lol. Anywho, when you talk about COD we talk about COD who cares which parts they are.
    Cod5 better no doubt coz better graphics n new guns (not that much but all same)

    @ Death u like COd2 coz u good at cod2.But for me i good at cod5 cod2 ,cod yeack n cod4 i have a team.
    Now-a-days in bd many pplz play cod4 not cod5 n some cod2

  18. #18
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    I'm not good at COD2 or COD4 or COD5,just my opinion if have given to choose between this two

    Like a wolf in sheep's clothing
    I try to hide my deepest sins,
    Of all the things that I've done wrong
    And I know where I belong.



    http://www.last.fm/user/deathwalking

  19. #19
    Member
    • acE.Shanny's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ECS EliteGroup P45T-A Black edtion
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Q8400 2.66GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2*2GB 800bus DDR2 TRANSEND
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1TB+1TB+80GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATi Gigabyte HD5770 1GB GDDR5
      • Display:
      • 17" LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19
      • Mouse:
      • SteelSeries Sensei
      • Power Supply:
      • 500W TT TR2
      • UPS:
      • 800VA Rahmia Afroz
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate x86 [Alienware]
      • Comment:
      • 10/10
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 64kBps/128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Half of Download Speed
    acE.Shanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    4,650

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    Lol...

  20. #20
    Moderator
    • Raihan081's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus VI Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 4770k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x4GB DDR3-1866
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD 3TB Red, 256GB Samsung 840 Pro Series
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC Dual Classified ACX in SLI
      • Display:
      • Samsung UD590 UHD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Turtle Beach - Call of Duty Spectre
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Deathstalker Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • SS Kana Ltd Ed. Dota 2
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX1200i
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Tellus
      • Download Speed:
      • 6656
      • Upload Speed:
      • 1536
      • Console:
      • 128
    Raihan081's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2,099

    Default Re: Which is the best?

    funny.......... cod4 er sathe abar cod2 kamne ashe? lol.......... cod4 koi ar cod2 koi......

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.32559 seconds with 14 queries.