User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

  1. #1
    Member
    • shaikh_imtiaj's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6X58D-E| Gigabyte G31-ES2C
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 930 @ 3.88GHZ cooled by True Spirit| E5200 @ 3.15Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Patriot 6GB DDR3 1600| Transcend 3GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung F3 500GB|Samsung 160GB +Samsung 1TB F1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX660 OC| Intel GMA3000
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative x-fi Titanium | intregreted realtek x-fi modded
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative GigaworksT20 +Inspire2.1|A4tech HS-800 Gaming Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen Backlit Gaming KB E370Logitech NewTouch 100
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7 747H | Logitech M90| A4tech x7
      • Controller:
      • XFX Dual analog | Xbox360 wired Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX 650W Core edition|Thermaltake Litepower 400W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Benq DVD/RW, Benq DVD rom
      • USB Devices:
      • Canon Lide25| WD 500GB USB3| 16GB+8GB Transcend | 2GB PNY
      • UPS:
      • Rahim Afrooz 600va
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64|Windows xp sp2+Windows 7 build7600
      • Comment:
      • A killer PC...Grrrrrr
      • ISP:
      • Link3 | Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60-70 | 100
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60-70 | 8
    shaikh_imtiaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greenroad,Dhaka
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    I found many members of BG are interested in overclocking. But theres no thread about the mod of Intel processors. But modding ur processor u can overclock higher. That will give u higher performance. U must remember that this is the extreme phase of overclocking. So be assured that u have sufficient cooling( As like Thermaltake , Asus cpu coolers) bcz if u do high overclocking ur processor temperature will become high that can damage ur processor.

    Maximum safe temperature :
    Scale 1: Quad
    Q9550S: Tcase Max 76c, Stepping E0, TDP 65W, Idle 16W
    Q9400S: Tcase Max 76c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 16W
    Q8x00S: Tcase Max 76c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 16W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --75--/--80--80--80--80-- Hot
    --70--/--75--75--75--75-- Warm
    --65--/--70--70--70--70--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 2: Duo
    E8x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping E0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E7x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E7x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E5x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E5200: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E4700: Tcase Max 73c, Stepping G0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E4x00: Tcase Max 73c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E2xx0: Tcase Max 73c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E8600: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping E0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E8xx0: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping C0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E6x50: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping G0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E6540: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping G0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --70--/--75--75-- Hot
    --65--/--70--70-- Warm
    --60--/--65--65--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30-- Cool

    Scale 3: Quad
    Q9x50: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping E0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q9x50: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping C1, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q9400: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping R0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q9300: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping M1, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q8x00: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping R0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q8200: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping M1, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q6x00: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping G0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --70--/--75--75--75--75-- Hot
    --65--/--70--70--70--70-- Warm
    --60--/--65--65--65--65--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 4: Quad
    Ci7 9xx: Tcase Max 68c, Stepping C0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W<--Core i7
    QX6x50: Tcase Max 65c, Stepping G0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX6800: Tcase Max 65c, Stepping G0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX6700: Tcase Max 65c, Stepping B3, TDP 130W, Idle 24W
    QX9650: Tcase Max 64c, Stepping C1, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX9650: Tcase Max 64c, Stepping C0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX9775: Tcase Max 63c, Stepping C0, TDP 150W, Idle 16W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --65--/--70--70--70--70-- Hot
    --60--/--65--65--65--65-- Warm
    --55--/--60--60--60--60--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 5: Quad
    Q6600: Tcase Max 62c, Stepping B3, TDP 105W, Idle 24W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --60--/--65--65--65--65-- Hot
    --55--/--60--60--60--60-- Warm
    --50--/--55--55--55--55--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 6: Duo
    E6x00: Tcase Max 61c, Stepping L2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W
    E4x00: Tcase Max 61c, Stepping L2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W
    E21x0: Tcase Max 61c, Stepping L2, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    X6800: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 75W, Idle 24W
    E6x00: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 65W, Idle 24W (Spec# SL9Sx)
    E6x00: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W (Spec# SL9Zx)
    E6x20: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --60--/--65--65-- Hot
    --55--/--60--60-- Warm
    --50--/--55--55--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 7: Quad
    QX9770: Tcase Max 56c, Stepping C1, TDP 136W, Idle 16W
    QX6800: Tcase Max 55c, Stepping B3, TDP 130W, Idle 24W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --55--/--60--60--60--60-- Hot
    --50--/--55--55--55--55-- Warm
    --45--/--50--50--50--50--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30—Cool

    Now I will explain BSEL mod and VID mod
    So what exactly is a BSEL Mod?

    The mod will increase your processors 'default speed', it is done by connecting the pins on the bottom of the processor. This 'tricks' the motherboard into thinking the processor has a higher FSB and therefore boots at a higher speed.
    How do I do the Mod?

    You're Going to Need:

    Conductive Ink Pen or Copper tape
    Electrical tape
    But in BD as these are very rare u can use very narrow wire

    Reversing the Mod

    BSEL & VID mods can easily be reversed, if copper tape is used just remove it. If conductive ink is used, use a high alcohol solution to remove it (same stuff for removing TIM of CPU's etc). Once the mod is removed your CPU will run at its factory default speeds

    Read the Following Before Doing the Mod:
    1333 BSEL mods will not work on chipsets that do not natively support 1333 FSB's, eg. intels 945 chipset.
    The mods won't work on gigabyte motherboards as they use the CPU ID to determine the FSB, not the pins on the CPU.
    This is still an overclock, so temperatures will increase and you will still need to stress test using orthos, prime95 etc.
    These mods may not work on SiS or Via chipsets.
    Some processors need more voltage at higher frequencies to be stable, so a VID mod may be required to make your overclock stable.
    These mods apply to 800Mhz FSB CPU's, so thats pentium E2xxx, Celeron E1xxx & 4xx and core 2 duo E4xxx. Mods are available for CPU's with a higher FSB so just ask.
    Speedstep still works when mods are done

    Here are the diagrams for the 1066 & 1333 BSEL Mod:



    And here's the mod for 1066 defaulters as



    So whats a VID Mod?

    A VID mod is similar to a BSEL mod, but instead of changing the FSB it raises the vcore. And its done the same way as a BSEL mod.


    VID Mods for CPU's with a default voltage of 1.325v





    800-->1066 BSEL Mod on E2160



    And 1.4v VID mod on E2160.


    Notice: If this cause any damage then I am not responsible. Do this at your own risk. And happy overclocking.
    Last edited by shaikh_imtiaj; September 4th, 2009 at 00:35.

    For secondary use: E2160 OC @2.2Ghz| Gigabyte 945GCMX| 1.5GB DDR2| Thermaltake 400w| Intel GMA 950

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    • Codex's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770k
      • RAM:
      • G.Skill Sniper 2x8G (9-9-9-24 Kits)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 PRO 256G SSD, Geil 512G SSD, HDDs: 2TBx1, 1TBx1, 500Gx1, 165Gx1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 280x (Dual-x edition)
      • Display:
      • Triple monitors: Samsung S24300B + Dell E2210 x2
      • Sound Card:
      • CEntrance DACport Slim
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598 / FLC 8s
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltek Challenger Pro
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech MX Master w/ Razer Goliathus Mid.
      • Controller:
      • Don't have one
      • Power Supply:
      • Inwin 750 watts w/ 80+ Bronze Certification
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DRW24B3ST
      • USB Devices:
      • 2TB Seagate External USB 3.0 drive
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1.2KVA
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Over nine thousand!
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • AntBD + AmberIT Dual Homed
      • Download Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~ 1200 KB/s

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    7,983

    Exclamation Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by shaikh_imtiaj View Post
    I found many members of BG are interested in overclocking. But theres no thread about the mod of Intel processors. But modding ur processor u can overclock higher. That will give u higher performance. U must remember that this is the extreme phase of overclocking. So be assured that u have sufficient cooling( As like Thermaltake , Asus cpu coolers) bcz if u do high overclocking ur processor temperature will become high that can damage ur processor.

    Maximum safe temperature :
    Scale 1: Quad
    Q9550S: Tcase Max 76c, Stepping E0, TDP 65W, Idle 16W
    Q9400S: Tcase Max 76c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 16W
    Q8x00S: Tcase Max 76c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 16W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --75--/--80--80--80--80-- Hot
    --70--/--75--75--75--75-- Warm
    --65--/--70--70--70--70--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 2: Duo
    E8x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping E0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E7x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E7x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E5x00: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping R0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E5200: Tcase Max 74c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E4700: Tcase Max 73c, Stepping G0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E4x00: Tcase Max 73c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E2xx0: Tcase Max 73c, Stepping M0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E8600: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping E0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E8xx0: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping C0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E6x50: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping G0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    E6540: Tcase Max 72c, Stepping G0, TDP 65W, Idle 8W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --70--/--75--75-- Hot
    --65--/--70--70-- Warm
    --60--/--65--65--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30-- Cool

    Scale 3: Quad
    Q9x50: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping E0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q9x50: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping C1, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q9400: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping R0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q9300: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping M1, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q8x00: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping R0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q8200: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping M1, TDP 95W, Idle 16W
    Q6x00: Tcase Max 71c, Stepping G0, TDP 95W, Idle 16W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --70--/--75--75--75--75-- Hot
    --65--/--70--70--70--70-- Warm
    --60--/--65--65--65--65--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 4: Quad
    Ci7 9xx: Tcase Max 68c, Stepping C0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W<--Core i7
    QX6x50: Tcase Max 65c, Stepping G0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX6800: Tcase Max 65c, Stepping G0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX6700: Tcase Max 65c, Stepping B3, TDP 130W, Idle 24W
    QX9650: Tcase Max 64c, Stepping C1, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX9650: Tcase Max 64c, Stepping C0, TDP 130W, Idle 16W
    QX9775: Tcase Max 63c, Stepping C0, TDP 150W, Idle 16W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --65--/--70--70--70--70-- Hot
    --60--/--65--65--65--65-- Warm
    --55--/--60--60--60--60--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 5: Quad
    Q6600: Tcase Max 62c, Stepping B3, TDP 105W, Idle 24W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --60--/--65--65--65--65-- Hot
    --55--/--60--60--60--60-- Warm
    --50--/--55--55--55--55--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 6: Duo
    E6x00: Tcase Max 61c, Stepping L2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W
    E4x00: Tcase Max 61c, Stepping L2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W
    E21x0: Tcase Max 61c, Stepping L2, TDP 65W, Idle 8W
    X6800: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 75W, Idle 24W
    E6x00: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 65W, Idle 24W (Spec# SL9Sx)
    E6x00: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W (Spec# SL9Zx)
    E6x20: Tcase Max 60c, Stepping B2, TDP 65W, Idle 12W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --60--/--65--65-- Hot
    --55--/--60--60-- Warm
    --50--/--55--55--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30-- Cool


    Scale 7: Quad
    QX9770: Tcase Max 56c, Stepping C1, TDP 136W, Idle 16W
    QX6800: Tcase Max 55c, Stepping B3, TDP 130W, Idle 24W


    -Tcase/Tjunction-
    --55--/--60--60--60--60-- Hot
    --50--/--55--55--55--55-- Warm
    --45--/--50--50--50--50--Safe <--
    --25--/--30--30--30--30—Cool

    Now I will explain BSEL mod and VID mod
    So what exactly is a BSEL Mod?

    The mod will increase your processors 'default speed', it is done by connecting the pins on the bottom of the processor. This 'tricks' the motherboard into thinking the processor has a higher FSB and therefore boots at a higher speed.
    How do I do the Mod?

    You're Going to Need:

    Conductive Ink Pen or Copper tape
    Electrical tape
    But in BD as these are very rare u can use very narrow wire

    Reversing the Mod

    BSEL & VID mods can easily be reversed, if copper tape is used just remove it. If conductive ink is used, use a high alcohol solution to remove it (same stuff for removing TIM of CPU's etc). Once the mod is removed your CPU will run at its factory default speeds

    Read the Following Before Doing the Mod:
    1333 BSEL mods will not work on chipsets that do not natively support 1333 FSB's, eg. intels 945 chipset.
    The mods won't work on gigabyte motherboards as they use the CPU ID to determine the FSB, not the pins on the CPU.
    This is still an overclock, so temperatures will increase and you will still need to stress test using orthos, prime95 etc.
    These mods may not work on SiS or Via chipsets.
    Some processors need more voltage at higher frequencies to be stable, so a VID mod may be required to make your overclock stable.
    These mods apply to 800Mhz FSB CPU's, so thats pentium E2xxx, Celeron E1xxx & 4xx and core 2 duo E4xxx. Mods are available for CPU's with a higher FSB so just ask.
    Speedstep still works when mods are done
    Here are the diagrams for the 1066 & 1333 BSEL Mod:
    [IMG] http://inlinethumb33.webshots.com/40...500x500Q85.jpg [/IMG]
    [IMG] http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7295/bsel1333eg0.jpg [/IMG]
    And here's the mod for 1066 defaulters as



    So whats a VID Mod?

    A VID mod is similar to a BSEL mod, but instead of changing the FSB it raises the vcore. And its done the same way as a BSEL mod.


    VID Mods for CPU's with a default voltage of 1.325v

    [IMG] http://resources.vr-zone.com/Shamino/core2pinmod/2.jpg [/IMG]
    [IMG] http://resources.vr-zone.com/Shamino/core2pinmod/3.jpg [/IMG]

    800-->1066 BSEL Mod on E2160

    [IMG] http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5...32184rsnd2.jpg [/IMG]

    And 1.4v VID mod on E2160.
    [IMG] http://www.overclock.net/gallery/dat...m/PICT0414.JPG [/IMG]

    Notice:If this cause any damage then I am not responsible. Do this at your own risk. And happy overclocking.
    This is also useless for most of the modders in bd.I doubt even you'd be able to pull it off :/

  3. #3

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Original post was this:-
    http://www.overclock.net/intel-cpus/...mod-guide.html
    Exact same...

  4. #4
    Member
    • shaikh_imtiaj's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6X58D-E| Gigabyte G31-ES2C
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 930 @ 3.88GHZ cooled by True Spirit| E5200 @ 3.15Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Patriot 6GB DDR3 1600| Transcend 3GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung F3 500GB|Samsung 160GB +Samsung 1TB F1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX660 OC| Intel GMA3000
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative x-fi Titanium | intregreted realtek x-fi modded
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative GigaworksT20 +Inspire2.1|A4tech HS-800 Gaming Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen Backlit Gaming KB E370Logitech NewTouch 100
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7 747H | Logitech M90| A4tech x7
      • Controller:
      • XFX Dual analog | Xbox360 wired Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX 650W Core edition|Thermaltake Litepower 400W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Benq DVD/RW, Benq DVD rom
      • USB Devices:
      • Canon Lide25| WD 500GB USB3| 16GB+8GB Transcend | 2GB PNY
      • UPS:
      • Rahim Afrooz 600va
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64|Windows xp sp2+Windows 7 build7600
      • Comment:
      • A killer PC...Grrrrrr
      • ISP:
      • Link3 | Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60-70 | 100
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60-70 | 8
    shaikh_imtiaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greenroad,Dhaka
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Ya though this type of modders in bd is rare but there are some people who loves modding as for example Murad vai,Mazhar vai....

    I think this help the newbiee modders to overclock higher. And they dont have to search for others site.


    Quote Originally Posted by FATAL1TY View Post
    Original post was this:-
    http://www.overclock.net/intel-cpus/...mod-guide.html
    Exact same...
    Yup.. I have found that link is almost all in one BSEL+VID mod. So I combined Safe temperature from another site and mod from this site.

    For secondary use: E2160 OC @2.2Ghz| Gigabyte 945GCMX| 1.5GB DDR2| Thermaltake 400w| Intel GMA 950

  5. #5

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Thanx bro for the extra-juice!!!

  6. #6
    Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17&quot;+22&quot;+22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio &lt;internal&gt;
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 10000
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10000
    CvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    9,019

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintereise View Post
    This is also useless for most of the modders in bd.I doubt even you'd be able to pull it off :/
    unless needed, dont quote such large posts.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

  7. #7
    Member
    • shaikh_imtiaj's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6X58D-E| Gigabyte G31-ES2C
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 930 @ 3.88GHZ cooled by True Spirit| E5200 @ 3.15Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Patriot 6GB DDR3 1600| Transcend 3GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung F3 500GB|Samsung 160GB +Samsung 1TB F1
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GTX660 OC| Intel GMA3000
      • Display:
      • Asus MS228H LED
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative x-fi Titanium | intregreted realtek x-fi modded
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative GigaworksT20 +Inspire2.1|A4tech HS-800 Gaming Headphone
      • Keyboard:
      • Newmen Backlit Gaming KB E370Logitech NewTouch 100
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech X7 747H | Logitech M90| A4tech x7
      • Controller:
      • XFX Dual analog | Xbox360 wired Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • XFX 650W Core edition|Thermaltake Litepower 400W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Benq DVD/RW, Benq DVD rom
      • USB Devices:
      • Canon Lide25| WD 500GB USB3| 16GB+8GB Transcend | 2GB PNY
      • UPS:
      • Rahim Afrooz 600va
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64|Windows xp sp2+Windows 7 build7600
      • Comment:
      • A killer PC...Grrrrrr
      • ISP:
      • Link3 | Banglalion
      • Download Speed:
      • 60-70 | 100
      • Upload Speed:
      • 60-70 | 8
    shaikh_imtiaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greenroad,Dhaka
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    CVP I have a request for u. Can u please open a sub forum for 'overclocking and modding' in the 'hardware and software' section? This will less the hessle for the users for finding overclocking help and many new users dont know that this type of posts are posted in 'tips and troubleshooting' subforum. As overclocking is becoming popular in bd so I think it will be helpful.

    For secondary use: E2160 OC @2.2Ghz| Gigabyte 945GCMX| 1.5GB DDR2| Thermaltake 400w| Intel GMA 950

  8. #8
    Noblesse Oblige
    • CvP's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P8Z77 V Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 3770K @3.9GHz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill TridentX 2x8GB DDR3 @2400MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 256GB SSD; WD Caviar Black 2TB; Hitachi 250GB; Samsung S3 1.5TB; Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 980Ti 6GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 17&quot;+22&quot;+22&quot;
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek HD Audio &lt;internal&gt;
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire 5:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
      • Mouse:
      • G7
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X 850W 80Plus Gold
      • Optical Drive:
      • External DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Logitech Carl Zeiss Tessar HD 1080p Webcam
      • UPS:
      • Mercury 1500VA with Large Lead-Acid Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10 Pro
      • Comment:
      • Everything packed in a NZXT Phantom 820
      • ISP:
      • Link3/Amber IT
      • Download Speed:
      • 10000
      • Upload Speed:
      • 10000
    CvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Posts
    9,019

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by shaikh_imtiaj View Post
    CVP I have a request for u. Can u please open a sub forum for 'overclocking and modding' in the 'hardware and software' section? This will less the hessle for the users for finding overclocking help and many new users dont know that this type of posts are posted in 'tips and troubleshooting' subforum. As overclocking is becoming popular in bd so I think it will be helpful.
    feel free to create as many OC threads as you like in here.
    i still wanna see how ppl responds.
    The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.
    Please do not PM me for support. You will NOT get a reply. Post in the relevant forum section.

  9. #9
    Member
    • Hamilton's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 4770 3.9Ghz
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR3 1600hz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 256GB Adata SSD + 2TB WD Blue + 1TB Samsung
      • Graphics Card:
      • Nvidia GTX 1070 FE 8GB
      • Display:
      • Asus VS228N 21.5&quot; Full HD.
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Go PRO!
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Genius GS 500V/ Steeseries Siberia V2/ Logitech Ultimate Ears 200.
      • Keyboard:
      • Roccat Arvo
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei/ Roccat Taito mTw
      • Controller:
      • 2 Gamepads with no Analog Stick/XBOX 360 Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master GX 650W.
      • Optical Drive:
      • 500GB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7/ Linux
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3DMARK Score, X2151.
      • Comment:
      • ISP:
      • Smile, BD.COM
      • Download Speed:
      • 75KBPS(Variable)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100+KBPS(Variable)
    Hamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mohammadpur
    Posts
    3,293

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    who will go through all that trouble? :S and risk...

  10. #10

    Default Re: Intel Processor MOD (BSEL+VID) Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    who will go through all that trouble? :S and risk...
    I will....
    Because I do love MODS!!!

  11. #11
    Member
    • raisul2012's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • D945GCCR
      • CPU:
      • Pentium [email protected] GHz
      • RAM:
      • 2 GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HD 5450
      • Display:
      • 1024*768
      • Power Supply:
      • 550W
      • USB Devices:
      • USB flash drive
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
      • Comment:
      • Not so good for gaming :p
      • ISP:
      • Smile
      • Download Speed:
      • 110kB/s(average)
      • Upload Speed:
      • 32kB/s(average)

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    2

    Default

    vaia...ami OC te ekebare noob bolte gele....amar processor ta pentium E2160....tai etak oc korar jonno ei mod ta deya lagbe...kichu proshno ase..please help koren...

    1. Ami Jodi conductive ink pen ba electrical tape use na kore Jodi shudhu bajare je tape paoa jay(shadharonto tennis ball patchabar tape)....eta use korlekon shomoshsa ase?

    2. Threadtar kisu picture ashtese na jr ekta holo e2160 er 800-1066 MHz mod....eta ki doya kore repost korte parben?


    pleae help

  12. #12

    Default

    Sorry for being a noob but whats a processor mod?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2009, 12:30
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 21st, 2009, 02:12
  3. Sale (Used) Computer Parts For Sale Intel® Desktop Board D945GCNL + Processor + RAM
    By Hexagon in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 20th, 2009, 01:19
  4. EmrgenC: need Intel Dual Core processor
    By A. in forum Shop - Gadgets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 9th, 2008, 01:59
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 24th, 2008, 04:18

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.28893 seconds with 14 queries.