User Tag List

Thread: PS4 Wonít Turn

Default PS4 wonít turn on

Iím hoping someone here can offer me assistance as I donít know where else to turn. My PS4 is having an issue now. It simply wonít boot up. Sometimes I will turn it on and the light comes on but then it shuts off. Iíve tried unplugging, Iíve tried different sockets and it just wonít turn on. Just nothing will happen. Do any of you guys know what could be causing this issue? Iím Hoping I donít have to spend the $100+ to send it in for repair.
    Last edited by Tonychambers; July 28th, 2021 at 18:34.

It’s your power cable. Try plugging the power cable in another outlet or replacing it. This has happened many times to my PS4 and my Brother’s. Hope it works for you too

Quote Originally Posted by habanvee View Post
    It’s your power cable. Try plugging the power cable in another outlet or replacing it. This has happened many times to my PS4 and my Brother’s. Hope it works for you too
    I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. Interesting enough, it will beep and go blue for a second then nothing. And holding the power button does nothing either. So far nothing I’ve tried has worked. Thanks for the advice either way though

Hold down the power button on the PS4 for few seconds see if you can get it to start in a safe mode. If that doesn’t work try another power cord. Then press the home button. If the problem persist try these 4 ways to fix ps4 won't turn on error.
    Last edited by habanvee; August 11th, 2021 at 02:13.