Download from here:
Download from here:
Don't mind, but this looks like more of an advertisement for that site.
Yup ... AF is right i guess .. .. oikhane click korle register korte bole na hoi link dibe na
are kore felen reg bepar na korte kotokhon lage r?
kore dl kore felen kono ispros user then amake diyen
Fly High, Do or Die, Dare to Dream, Cheer Extreme!
ths is the system of tht site. but content is 100% ok.
ths is the game i just i wanted to share.
Last edited by virus_bd; August 17th, 2009 at 01:58.
jotill game mone hoi...DL diye gumate jabo....kintu GP te kheelaa joss hoito...
"Football For Hope"
is there any game called mortal combat 5 , is it official,, ami age suni ni, well ai dekhi dl koira ki jinish eita.
---------- Post added at 09:21 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------
ohh its deadly ALLIENCE ,,
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, originally known as Mortal Kombat V: Vengeance, is a fighting game developed and produced by Midway. It is chronologically the fifth in the Mortal Kombat series.
- Blaze An elemental warrior bound to guard the last Dragon egg. (Technically a returning character, but this is his first time being playable)
- Bo' Rai Cho A martial arts master from Outworld, who instructed both Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
- Drahmin Netherrealm demon (Oni), maintains self-control with a mask.
- Frost A new student of Sub-Zero, she shares his skill with ice, but has a taste in Evil.
- Hsu Hao Mavado's henchman, infiltrated and destroyed the Outerworld Investigation Agency.
- Kenshi A blind warrior, renowned for his swordfighting skills, who seeks revenge on Shang Tsung for blinding him in treachery.
- Li Mei An Outworld fighter attempting to rebel against the Deadly Alliance.
- Mavado A high-ranking member of the Red Dragon Clan. He mutilated Kabal and stole his hookswords. He seeks to wipe out the Black Dragon.
- Mokap A character who is said to have done motion capture work on Johnny Cage's films.
- Moloch Netherealm demon (Oni), sub-boss.
- Nitara An Outworld vampire, her primary interest is to restore her original realm.
- Cyrax A former Lin Kuei assassin, Cyrax now works for the Outworld Investigation Agency and is stranded in Outworld. He also agrees to help Nitara gain an Orb in exchange for his return to Earth.
- Jax An angry member of the Outworld Investigation Agency who seeks to kill Hsu Hao for the murder of his allies.
- Johnny Cage A Hollywood actor, modeled after Jean Claude Van Damme, who returns to aid his friends and Raiden in the struggle to save Earthrealm from the Deadly Alliance.
- Kano A mercenary who pledges his loyalty to Shang Tsung and Quan Chi.
- Kitana The Princess of Edenia, who looks to destroy Shao Kahn and his forces.
- Kung Lao An enraged member of the White Lotus Society who seeks the destruction of Shang Tsung for murdering Liu Kang.
- Quan Chi The powerul sorcerer who looks to gain military power once the Dragon King's undefeatable army is resurrected. (Boss)
- Raiden The God of Thunder who has relinquished his status as an Elder God to help his champions in the war against the Deadly Alliance.
- Reptile A Zaterran warrior that looks for a new master (mostly in Nitara).
- Scorpion The Hell-spawned wraith who seeks the destruction of Quan Chi for murdering his family.
- Shang Tsung The powerful sorcerer who seeks eternal life and hopes to accomplish this through his alliance with Quan Chi. (Boss)
- Sonya A member of the Outworld Investigation Agency who enters Outworld in search of missing agents Kenshi and Cyrax.
- Sub-Zero The legendary ice warrior who has not only reformed the Lin Kuei clan as a clan of good, but also is the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei and the bearer of the legendary Dragon Medallion.
- MKA's characters have two unarmed martial arts styles and one weapon-based style, which they can switch between with the push of a button.
- MKA introduces two significant new features to the series: the Krypt and Konquest mode. Both would return in later titles.
- Test your Might returns for the first time since the first game, and a similar addition, Test your Sight, is also present.
- Running, as well as the running meter, have been dropped.
- Characters now each have multiple fighting styles consisting of two martial arts and one weapon (with the exceptions of Blaze and Mokap, who only have three hand-to-hand fighting styles and no weapon style). In previous games, aside from "dial-a-combos" all the characters fought virtually identically, with only special moves to differentiate them.
- Overall, the number of special moves per character (usable in any fighting style) has been drastically reduced, varying only from two to four for most.
- While still limited to only moving into the background and foreground, movement in the third dimension is much easier and can be used continuously (in Mortal Kombat 4, one sidestep could be performed at a rate of about one a second).
- Characters models are now more realistic. Flesh will move or jiggle on a character as he or she moves around.
- To prevent fighters from leaving the arena, invisible "energy walls" appear when a fighter is knocked against the edge.
- Environmental interaction is present, but infrequent. Several levels include obstacles - such as pillars or statues - that can be shattered to damage an opponent standing behind one, and one level (the Acid Bath) does damage directly to fighters that stray too close to special acid-vomiting statues.
- There is just one Fatality per character, while the previous games included many ways to Finish the opponent (Animality, Brutality, Babality, Friendship).
My favorite character is Jhonny Cage. Kintu ei episode e dekhlam or chehara change hoye geche onek.
apne ki direct link dite parten na ? eita kono system na ... eita apne advertisement kortesen ..
keu jodi disagree koren .. amake logic dekhan .. jara file sharing kore .. tara RS/MU/MF/Hotfile er direct link dei .. eivabe forum e giye register kore link nei na ..
---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------
tumra ato boro _____ keno ??
ei game to pc te release e pae nai .... this is a mod of MK4 ...
jodi belive na hoi .. taile GOOGLE koro .. _________ peoples .
ajob kaj...evabe link dewar to kono mane nai...direct link dile ki hoto...amio emon MK5 er kisu khuje painai..asholei eta maybe MK4 er mod version..like SF4 er mod version jemon mugen engine diye release pay..
ha partam. but amar site a just hit dorkar slo. r jodi amra akta new content provider site chalu kori tahole somossa ki?? oita o gaming forum na. ate to apnar kono khoti o hobe na or tk dite hobe nah.
just mone koren site ta introduce koralam. so???? ato thns , no thanks ar sorasori kano??
This is not the game that is shown in the picture.It is mortal kombat project which is 2d rather than 3d. Those who are thinikng that it will give such graphics please dont download it. U will be dissapointed.
graphics is like this
Last edited by shaikh_imtiaj; August 17th, 2009 at 19:30.
For secondary use: E2160 OC @2.2Ghz| Gigabyte 945GCMX| 1.5GB DDR2| Thermaltake 400w| Intel GMA 950
My favorite character is Raiden.
_:'"~/ !Stop! or you wont Get time to Say Goodbye \~"':_
are ajob to shob!!!!!!virus to amader forum er e!!!er age amio ekjon er upore khepsilam eirokom site er kotha bolate,but eita to ar kono forum na.bg is a complete site and bd eltiz is for dl links only,so chill guys!!!!!!!!!
ami chhoto amake marbenna.-_- shob _ buira_gamer_