Colin McRae: DiRT 2 will it rock??
Gavin Raebur, executive producer of Colin McRae: DiRT 2 has announced that the upcoming installement in the Colin Mcrae: DiRT franchise will be released in september 2009 on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360
Joss game hobe i think! Dirt was nice too.
Codemasters already has an off-road racing game due out in 2009 (that would be Fuel) but that apparently isn't stopping the UK publisher from releasing another such game next year. IGN has the first word, interview and screenshots on Colin McRae: DiRT 2, the sequel to the 2007 released racing game.
The interview doesn't have a lot of info on the game itself; it does say it will use a enhanced version of the previous game's EGO graphics engine and hints about the single player campaign, the replay feature and the online multiplayer support. Codemasters also retained the Colin McRae name from the late racer's estate and the game's producer says there will be tributes to McRae in the game
* DiRT 2 will come complete with full online functionality that will be core to the overall experience, with head-to-head competitive online play and new social features to engage the racing community. Prepare for mud, gravel, dust and dirt too in DiRT 2.
* Turbo-charged off-roading with extreme sports attitude: Multiple disciplines, encompassing the very best that modern off-roading has to offer and fuelled by the 3rd generation of Codemasters’ world-renowned EGO Engine technology, DiRT 2 has more attitude, more adrenaline and more DiRT than ever – off-roading just got cool.
* Take it on Tour: DiRT 2 will take players on a World Tour to compete in aggressive multi-car and intense solo race events in the most diverse and challenging real-world environments. Career paths will span the globe as players unlock tours in stunning locations spread across the face of the planet. USA, Japan, Malaysia, Baja, Croatia and others await as players climb to the pinnacle of modern competitive off-roading.
* It’s all about the event: DiRT2 is adrenaline-fuelled extreme sports with eye-popping visuals and presentation in stunning real-world locations. Events include exhilarating rally cross in the massive Los Angeles sports stadium’s “Stadium King Shootout”, edge-of-control canyon racing of Utah’s “Creek Trailblazer” event, the “Rawang Rally Run” along treacherous Malaysian rainforest tracks and the “Battersea Battle”, where night races are staged at the iconic London power station.
* Love your ride: Embark on a game-long love affair with your favorite cars. Rather than being forced through a checklist of in-game cars, DiRT2 enables players to pick their favorite rides and drive them across multiple disciplines. Upgrade them, cherish them - and then smash them to bits at breakneck speeds. Get to know which to use for what event and surface, tweak them to perfection, then push them to the absolute limit.
* The complete off-road online package: DiRT 2 invites players to become part of an extreme sports community, with full online multiplayer race events and community integration across multiple disciplines. With leader boards, news feeds and ‘scribbles’ to keep you up-to-date on your friends’ racing achievements, DiRT 2 will be a social hub for off-roading fans.
more on www.dirt2game.com
By coldfire7 in forum Racing
Last Post: September 9th, 2009, 00:45
By AmareX in forum Miscellaneous Topics
Last Post: June 4th, 2009, 14:53
By Maliha Tasnim in forum Shop - Gadgets
Last Post: April 8th, 2009, 10:56
By coldfire7 in forum Trash
Last Post: March 1st, 2009, 04:16
By Walking Death in forum Competitive UT
Last Post: April 26th, 2008, 00:18
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.18025 seconds with 14 queries.