User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Suggest a Top/Best SSD within 20k

  1. #1

    Default Suggest a Top/Best SSD within 20k

    My friend will go to Singapore after a few days . I will tell him to bring a SSD .

    I also play a lot of games . I want a 240/256GB SSD .

    My main purpose is to buy the SSD for fast Boot-up(Windows) & Gaming . So i want fast Read/Write speed as well .

    Which SSD is most reliable & speedy within 20k ? Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Member
    • maheer.dhruba's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV rev 2.0
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4460 @3.2Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Avexir (2x4)Gb 1333Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire R9 290 4GB OC edition 2GB
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX229H 21.5 inch 1080p
      • Sound Card:
      • Built-in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative 5.1 channel
      • Keyboard:
      • Thermaltake Knucker
      • Mouse:
      • A4tech bloody v3
      • Controller:
      • Logitech f310
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master V550 Gold @Thermaltake Spacecraft
      • Optical Drive:
      • samsung DVD writer
      • USB Devices:
      • Corsair 32GB usb 3.0
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • I'm Loving it!!! :)
      • ISP:
      • X-link 1Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 128 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128 KBps
    maheer.dhruba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Narayanganj, Bangladesh
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Samsung 840 pro 256gb would be the best choice imo...


  3. #3
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    My friend will go to Singapore after a few days . I will tell him to bring a SSD .

    I also play a lot of games . I want a 240/256GB SSD .

    My main purpose is to buy the SSD for fast Boot-up(Windows) & Gaming . So i want fast Read/Write speed as well .

    Which SSD is most reliable & speedy within 20k ? Thanks in advance
    nothing beats Crucial m4 / Intel 520 series when it comes to reliability.

  4. #4

    Default

    Crucial M4 Series unavailable in their official website. What is the exact model number?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by maheer.dhruba View Post
    Samsung 840 pro 256gb would be the best choice imo...
    Is this reliable & what is the price ?
    Last edited by Xperience; June 13th, 2013 at 03:04.

  5. #5
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    Crucial M4 is not available in their official site . What is the exact model number?

    tell him to go to Sim Lim square, look for Bizgram/Fuwell/Cybermind and buy either a plextor m5 pro 250GB ~ S$300 , intel 520 240GB for ~S$350 or a Samsung 840 pro 256GB for ~ S$ 375

    - - - Updated - - -

    DOn't forget to issue a GST/vat return slip from the shop so that he can claim the vat return from singapore airport while coming back.

    and for latest price in singapore refer to http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists
    Last edited by @bhi; June 13th, 2013 at 03:12.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @bhi View Post
    tell him to go to Sim Lim square, look for Bizgram/Fuwell/Cybermind and buy either a plextor m5 pro 250GB ~ S$300 , intel 520 240GB for ~S$350 or a Samsung 840 pro 256GB for ~ S$ 375

    - - - Updated - - -

    DOn't forget to issue a GST/vat return slip from the shop so that he can claim the vat return from singapore airport while coming back.

    and for latest price in singapore refer to http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists
    Awesome help bro

    Many people said , Samsung 840 Pro is one of the best SSD atm . Is this true ?

  7. #7
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    Crucial M4 Series unavailable in their official website. What is the exact model number?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Is this reliable & what is the price ?
    mane ki? call me now

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    mane ki? call me now
    Crucial M4 series er SSD official website e nai . M500 model ta ase .

    Anyone using Crucial 256GB SSD ?

  9. #9
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    See if you can find a Plextor M5p or Samsung 840Pro, don't go for the normal edition or a Samsung 830 series if both of them are unavailable. The M5p is currently the best bang for buck right now and has a good firmware- currently one of the best SSDs out there. The 256Gb might be a bit expensive, get two 128s if you don't find that, and RAID them if you have a Z77 board.

  10. #10
    Member
    • radeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H67MA-USB3-B3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 2400 3.1GHz 6MB Cache, cooled by Thermeltake Frio Advanced
      • RAM:
      • Transcend 16GB DDR3 1333 MHz; 4 X 4 GB DDR3
      • Hard Drive:
      • Transcend 720SSD 128GB SATA III
      • Graphics Card:
      • MSI GTX 670 2GB Power Edition OC
      • Display:
      • ASUS ML229H 22 inch LED 1920 X 1080 P
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in Audio Chipset - Realtek ALC889 codec, Audio Channel - 7.1
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec Lansing VS2721E 2.1 system, Steelseries Siberia V2 Full-size
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Deathadder 2013 edition+Ttesports Black Element+Ttesports Pyrhuss Speed mouse pad
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smart 650W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus DVD-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • WD My Passport 2TB+Transcend J25M2 500GB External HDD's
      • UPS:
      • Luminous 1200VA Solo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultra 64-bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • PC Mark 7 - 4558
      • Comment:
      • Packed in Thermaltake Commander mid tower casing with medium quality cable management system
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1Mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 - 125 Kbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • Depends :|
    radeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    715

    Default

    OT: is Samsung 840Pro available for 256Gb in Bangladesh? Where and how much please?

    - - - Updated - - -

    OT: is Samsung 840Pro available for 256Gb in Bangladesh? Where and how much please?

  11. #11
    Moderator
    • minitt's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth Z170 S
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 6700K
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengence 3200mhz White Led
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 830 (128GB) +1TB HDD
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 780 With Titan HS
      • Display:
      • Samsung KS8000 55"
      • Sound Card:
      • On board
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Yamaha Reference Monitor
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec HCG-620M Modular
      • Optical Drive:
      • Nai
      • UPS:
      • dont need 1
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows 10
      • ISP:
      • Shaw Cable
      • Download Speed:
      • 94Mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20mbps
    minitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    dhaka
    Posts
    4,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    My friend will go to Singapore after a few days . I will tell him to bring a SSD .

    I also play a lot of games . I want a 240/256GB SSD .

    My main purpose is to buy the SSD for fast Boot-up(Windows) & Gaming . So i want fast Read/Write speed as well .

    Which SSD is most reliable & speedy within 20k ? Thanks in advance
    Get a samsung 840 pro with closed eyes assuming your motherboard supports Sata 3

  12. #12
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    Awesome help bro

    Many people said , Samsung 840 Pro is one of the best SSD atm . Is this true ?
    yes true but if you want your money worth it then plextor M5p is the better one.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    See if you can find a Plextor M5p or Samsung 840Pro, don't go for the normal edition or a Samsung 830 series if both of them are unavailable. The M5p is currently the best bang for buck right now and has a good firmware- currently one of the best SSDs out there. The 256Gb might be a bit expensive, get two 128s if you don't find that, and RAID them if you have a Z77 board.
    RAID jinish ta bujhina Ektu bujhai dile valo hoi

    Yes , i have a ASrock Z77 - Extreme 4 Mobo .

    Quote Originally Posted by minitt View Post
    Get a samsung 840 pro with closed eyes assuming your motherboard supports Sata 3
    Yes , My Mobo supports Sata 3 . Did u see anyone to use Samsung 840 Pro in BD ?

    Quote Originally Posted by @bhi View Post
    yes true but if you want your money worth it then plextor M5p is the better one.
    What is the current price of Plextor M5 ?

  14. #14
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post

    What is the current price of Plextor M5 ?
    It's m5p or m5 pro, don't get the m5s.

    check those pricelists the link I gave, those are updated once a week.

    according to them it's S$336 and the current convertion rate is ~ 63, so should cost around 21.2k and with gst/vat return you can get back ~1k.

    Note : The exchange rate is not accurate , depends on how your friend can find a good money exchange .
    Last edited by @bhi; June 13th, 2013 at 15:52.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by @bhi View Post
    It's m5p or m5 pro, don't get the m5s.

    check those pricelists the link I gave, those are updated once a week.

    according to them it's S$336 and the current convertion rate is ~ 63, so should cost around 21.2k and with gst/vat return you can get back ~1k.

    Note : The exchange rate is not accurate , depends on how your friend can find a good money exchange .
    Had u ever gone to singapore ? If u had gone , share your experience !

    I heard that , the prices of the computer accessories are a little bit high . Is this true ?

    And how about Samsung 840 Pro ? Is this reliable ?

  16. #16
    Member
    • @bhi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Samsung 30nm 2x4GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD10EZEX 1 TB + Seagate 120GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte HD7950 3GB WF3
      • Display:
      • Samsung 20" LED BX-2035
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative SoundBlaster Z
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab Solo 7C
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech K-120
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech mx518
      • Controller:
      • XBOX 360 wireless controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Seasonic X-650 km3 80+ Gold
      • UPS:
      • Luminous Solo 1200 VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 512kbps
      • Download Speed:
      • ~60
      • Upload Speed:
      • ~55
    @bhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On My Chair
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    Had u ever gone to singapore ? If u had gone , share your experience !

    I heard that , the prices of the computer accessories are a little bit high . Is this true ?

    And how about Samsung 840 Pro ? Is this reliable ?
    yes gone there several times, slightly high if you compare with USA price but nonetheless you can't find plextor or samsung ssds here in bd, so no big deal and the prices are pretty ok if comapred to other asian countries.

    check reviews and ask people who use SSD.

  17. #17
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    RAID jinish ta bujhina Ektu bujhai dile valo hoi

    Yes , i have a ASrock Z77 - Extreme 4 Mobo .



    Yes , My Mobo supports Sata 3 . Did u see anyone to use Samsung 840 Pro in BD ?



    What is the current price of Plextor M5 ?
    RAID is simply two or multiple drives working together be it SSDs or mechanical. For this you need to have RAID controller in your system, most modern motherboard chipsets handle this own their own/or has a third party controller installed. There are many instances of RAID levels, most common ones being 0 and 1. RAID is mainly used in corporate systems where the data is very important and having multiple redundant drives storing the same thing increases the chances for saving in case something goes haywire.

    But for us PC junkies, we are more interested on RAID 0 which speeds up when two drives are used to write the same data(splitting the parts) between different drives or 1/2. Since two drives are working instead of one, both of them gets the job done faster than a single drive would have. As for RAIDing SSDs, it's not really necessary and people don't talk much about it like HDDs because prior to Z77 there was no TRIM support using RAID for SSDs. But your speeds will be crazy high though(almost doubling, imagine 700-800 read/writes.

    Do note, me and @@bhi bhai are talking about the Plextor M5p not the M5s. Check out the pricelists, your friend has to do some searching if you want a good price. I also got my M4 from Singapore, and yes you'll get some money back at the airport for vat. The prices are a bit higher compared to US, but you don't have them in BD...might as well buy from there.

    The Plextor M5p or Samsung 840Pro, settle for nothing less. The Samsung 830 series is still fantastic imo after all these time. Even though the newer SSDs have higher speeds, the firmware/quality/speed of the drive is still top notch even still today.
    Last edited by dipanzan; June 13th, 2013 at 19:02.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    RAID is simply two or multiple drives working together be it SSDs or mechanical. For this you need to have RAID controller in your system, most modern motherboard chipsets handle this own their own/or has a third party controller installed. There are many instances of RAID levels, most common ones being 0 and 1. RAID is mainly used in corporate systems where the data is very important and having multiple redundant drives storing the same thing increases the chances for saving in case something goes haywire.

    But for us PC junkies, we are more interested on RAID 0 which speeds up when two drives are used to write the same data(splitting the parts) between different drives or 1/2. Since two drives are working instead of one, both of them gets the job done faster than a single drive would have. As for RAIDing SSDs, it's not really necessary and people don't talk much about it like HDDs because prior to Z77 there was no TRIM support using RAID for SSDs. But your speeds will be crazy high though(almost doubling, imagine 700-800 read/writes.

    Do note, me and @@bhi bhai are talking about the Plextor M5p not the M5s. Check out the pricelists, your friend has to do some searching if you want a good price. I also got my M4 from Singapore, and yes you'll get some money back at the airport for vat. The prices are a bit higher compared to US, but you don't have them in BD...might as well buy from there.

    The Plextor M5p or Samsung 840Pro, settle for nothing less. The Samsung 830 series is still fantastic imo after all these time. Even though the newer SSDs have higher speeds, the firmware/quality/speed of the drive is still top notch even still today.
    Awesome post 4 me ! Thanks

    How about Crucial M4 256GB ?

  19. #19
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperience View Post
    Awesome post 4 me ! Thanks

    How about Crucial M4 256GB ?
    No problem. Have fun with your SSD or SSD(s)

    Do post some price/pictures if you get one. The single biggest bottleneck in a modern PC is the 7k hardrives, you'll undoubtedly feel a boost in speed if you go for an SSD compared to upgrading RAM/CPU.
    Last edited by dipanzan; June 14th, 2013 at 22:57.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    No problem. Have fun with your SSD or SSD(s)

    Do post some price/pictures if you get one. The single biggest bottleneck in a modern PC is the 7k hardrives, you'll undoubtedly feel a boost in speed if you go for an SSD compared to upgrading RAM/CPU.
    Konta kinum ekhono sure na

    20th june er por sure hobo konta kinum . Kisudin experiment chalai

    20th june porjonto keu SSD er bepare update/info paile pls inform koren

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PC in 45k....suggest a rig!!!
    By QuadStorm in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: March 12th, 2013, 01:02
  2. Suggest me a GPU within 18K
    By nafis087 in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 7th, 2012, 09:26
  3. Suggest me a pc within 25K
    By Fox Mulder in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 1st, 2012, 21:52
  4. Suggest a UPS
    By SadIkMahdI in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: August 26th, 2012, 20:13
  5. suggest a psu!
    By sayemcom in forum Others PC Hardware
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2010, 00:58

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.32600 seconds with 14 queries.