User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: 120Hz TN vs 60Hz IPS [1080p only]

  1. #1
    Member
    • ahnafakeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus V Formula
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 SP120s in push-pull
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force GT 120GB + WD Caviar Green 2TB + Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan
      • Display:
      • Samsung S22B300 21.5-inch 1080p LED
      • Sound Card:
      • SupremeFX IV
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • HP
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei RAW Glossy Edition w/ Gigabyte MP8000
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    ahnafakeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    115

    Default 120Hz TN vs 60Hz IPS [1080p only]

    Hi everyone! I'm going to get a new monitor and I need some help.

    Parameters:
    -Nothing over 1080p (want to run games at a decent frame rate)
    -Nothing over 23" (want to keep pixel density as high as possible even with a resolution of 1080p)
    -Must either be IPS or have 120Hz capability

    Questions:
    i) What 120Hz monitors are available in Bangladesh? Please specify brand name and model number please.
    ii) What IPS monitors are available in Bangladesh? Please specify brand name and model number please.
    iii) Which one would be better for gaming and everyday use - a 120Hz TN panel or a 60Hz IPS panel?

    So far, I've only found the Samsung S23A950D for the 120Hz category and the ASUS ML239H for the IPS category. So please provide me with suggestions to give me a variety of screens to select from.

    Also, it must be available in Bangladesh. I cannot get it from abroad, but anywhere in Bangladesh is fine. Make sure to let me know if a shop is selling your suggested monitor(s) at cheaper prices than the more popular markets (e.g. IDB).

    Thanks a lot! If I've left out any information that is particularly necessary to make a suggestion, feel free to ask me for it.

  2. #2
    Member
    • shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:
      • 128
    shafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm going to get a new monitor and I need some help.

    Parameters:
    -Nothing over 1080p (want to run games at a decent frame rate)
    -Nothing over 23" (want to keep pixel density as high as possible even with a resolution of 1080p)
    -Must either be IPS or have 120Hz capability

    Questions:
    i) What 120Hz monitors are available in Bangladesh? Please specify brand name and model number please.
    ii) What IPS monitors are available in Bangladesh? Please specify brand name and model number please.
    iii) Which one would be better for gaming and everyday use - a 120Hz TN panel or a 60Hz IPS panel?

    So far, I've only found the Samsung S23A950D for the 120Hz category and the ASUS ML239H for the IPS category. So please provide me with suggestions to give me a variety of screens to select from.

    Also, it must be available in Bangladesh. I cannot get it from abroad, but anywhere in Bangladesh is fine. Make sure to let me know if a shop is selling your suggested monitor(s) at cheaper prices than the more popular markets (e.g. IDB).

    Thanks a lot! If I've left out any information that is particularly necessary to make a suggestion, feel free to ask me for it.
    sorry to say but none of them are available in bd ryt now, my ml239h accidently fell of from my pc table and had a little roundish tiny spot(broken glass) on it, so i was looking for replacing it and so i told my papa and he told his known idb shopkeeper to look for a model, and from them and i also called several renowned shops over phone; found out that there is no available 20 inch+ monitor ryt now and won't come anytime soon
    asus ml239h is a long ago market out product, same is going to happen to samsung 3d monitor as several shopkeepers told me about that due to poor selling.
    sorry but u have to bring a monitor from abroad, there is no way u can get a decent 20 inch+ monitor now.

  3. #3
    Member
    • Ghost Riley's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B75M-D3H [Case: Thermaltake Commander GS-II black]
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 3470 @ 3.6Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 10GB, @ 1600Mhz Dual Channel
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ 4GB
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H IPS panel (1920X1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative X Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 TECH KR-85
      • Mouse:
      • Havit-MS736
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec Neo ECO 650M [80 PLUS BRONZE Certified]
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-S223
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 32GB USB 3, Adata C906 32GB USB 3, Adata UV120 32GB USB 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • ochcham
      • ISP:
      • Alpha Broadway
      • Download Speed:
      • 130-150 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100-150 KBps
    Ghost Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Narayangonj
    Posts
    425

    Default

    As far as i know, 120hz normal TN or Decent IPS panel monitors are not available in Bangladesh,

    http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/p.../LS27A950DS/XS

    this one is 27inch 3D 120Hz and costs 62k,

    http://us.aoc.com/monitor_displays/e2352phz

    and this is 23" 3D costs 32k,

    u can try this one 23inch normal IPS costs 19k,

    http://www.globalbrand.com.bd/gbpl/a...d-monitor.html

  4. #4
    Member
    • ahnafakeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus V Formula
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 SP120s in push-pull
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force GT 120GB + WD Caviar Green 2TB + Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan
      • Display:
      • Samsung S22B300 21.5-inch 1080p LED
      • Sound Card:
      • SupremeFX IV
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • HP
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei RAW Glossy Edition w/ Gigabyte MP8000
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    ahnafakeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post
    sorry to say but none of them are available in bd ryt now, my ml239h accidently fell of from my pc table and had a little roundish tiny spot(broken glass) on it, so i was looking for replacing it and so i told my papa and he told his known idb shopkeeper to look for a model, and from them and i also called several renowned shops over phone; found out that there is no available 20 inch+ monitor ryt now and won't come anytime soon
    asus ml239h is a long ago market out product, same is going to happen to samsung 3d monitor as several shopkeepers told me about that due to poor selling.
    sorry but u have to bring a monitor from abroad, there is no way u can get a decent 20 inch+ monitor now.
    Thanks for the info. It'll be really disappointing if what you say is true.
    How is the image quality of the ML239H? Is it significantly better than TN panels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Riley View Post
    As far as i know, 120hz normal TN or Decent IPS panel monitors are not available in Bangladesh,

    http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/p.../LS27A950DS/XS

    this one is 27inch 3D 120Hz and costs 62k,

    http://us.aoc.com/monitor_displays/e2352phz

    and this is 23" 3D costs 32k,

    u can try this one 23inch normal IPS costs 19k,

    http://www.globalbrand.com.bd/gbpl/a...d-monitor.html
    Is that AOC monitor available here in Bangladesh? If so, then at which shop? Although, its refresh rate is only 60Hz and as far as I know, 3D monitors generally need the 120Hz capability to run 3D. I'll have to look into it.
    The 27-inch Samsung is way too big for me. But if that one is available, the 23-inch one should be available too. I'll have to check.
    I've seen that ASUS screen on the web. I'll check if its available or not.
    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Member
    • Ghost Riley's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B75M-D3H [Case: Thermaltake Commander GS-II black]
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 3470 @ 3.6Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 10GB, @ 1600Mhz Dual Channel
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ 4GB
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H IPS panel (1920X1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative X Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 TECH KR-85
      • Mouse:
      • Havit-MS736
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec Neo ECO 650M [80 PLUS BRONZE Certified]
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-S223
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 32GB USB 3, Adata C906 32GB USB 3, Adata UV120 32GB USB 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • ochcham
      • ISP:
      • Alpha Broadway
      • Download Speed:
      • 130-150 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100-150 KBps
    Ghost Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Narayangonj
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    Thanks for the info. It'll be really disappointing if what you say is true.
    How is the image quality of the ML239H? Is it significantly better than TN panels?

    Is that AOC monitor available here in Bangladesh? If so, then at which shop? Although, its refresh rate is only 60Hz and as far as I know, 3D monitors generally need the 120Hz capability to run 3D. I'll have to look into it.
    The 27-inch Samsung is way too big for me. But if that one is available, the 23-inch one should be available too. I'll have to check.
    I've seen that ASUS screen on the web. I'll check if its available or not.
    Thanks!
    yes it may be available at ryans,
    http://ryanscomputers.com/mainhome/item_Details/60

  6. #6
    Member
    • babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
    babu.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Khulna
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Get a 120Hz TN panel if you care about speed.
    or get a quality IPS panel like those Dell Ultrashrp U 2312M ... if u care about image quality.
    or get the best of both world ... those korean Catleaps monitor can be OC'ed to 100-120hz. Although you'd probably need a monster machine to run 120hz at that resolution.

    U will have to bought them from abroad though. + those those Dell Ultrashrp IPS models can be bought 2nd hand in BD from multiplan center... came from Singapore maybe.

    Personally i think those Dell Ultrashrp like U 2312M ... will be ur best choice cause these monitors have best pic quality among IPS models + very low input lag as well ... so good for gaming too. Check this ... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489431

  7. #7
    Member
    • shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:
      • 128
    shafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Riley View Post
    As far as i know, 120hz normal TN or Decent IPS panel monitors are not available in Bangladesh,

    http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/p.../LS27A950DS/XS

    this one is 27inch 3D 120Hz and costs 62k,

    http://us.aoc.com/monitor_displays/e2352phz

    and this is 23" 3D costs 32k,

    u can try this one 23inch normal IPS costs 19k,

    http://www.globalbrand.com.bd/gbpl/a...d-monitor.html
    bro sorry ml238h is also out of the market, as said, don't know about aoc cuz they are not reliable brand, but ryt now there is no available 20inch+ monitor now in bangladesh and all the shopkeepers told me that they won't arrive anytime soon due to some shipment issues or something else.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    Thanks for the info. It'll be really disappointing if what you say is true.
    How is the image quality of the ML239H? Is it significantly better than TN panels?

    Is that AOC monitor available here in Bangladesh? If so, then at which shop? Although, its refresh rate is only 60Hz and as far as I know, 3D monitors generally need the 120Hz capability to run 3D. I'll have to look into it.
    The 27-inch Samsung is way too big for me. But if that one is available, the 23-inch one should be available too. I'll have to check.
    I've seen that ASUS screen on the web. I'll check if its available or not.
    Thanks!
    ml239h is a discontinued product, so better look for another ips pannel.

  8. #8
    Member
    • ahnafakeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus V Formula
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 SP120s in push-pull
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force GT 120GB + WD Caviar Green 2TB + Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan
      • Display:
      • Samsung S22B300 21.5-inch 1080p LED
      • Sound Card:
      • SupremeFX IV
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • HP
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei RAW Glossy Edition w/ Gigabyte MP8000
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    ahnafakeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABU* View Post
    Get a 120Hz TN panel if you care about speed.
    or get a quality IPS panel like those Dell Ultrashrp U 2312M ... if u care about image quality.
    or get the best of both world ... those korean Catleaps monitor can be OC'ed to 100-120hz. Although you'd probably need a monster machine to run 120hz at that resolution.

    U will have to bought them from abroad though. + those those Dell Ultrashrp IPS models can be bought 2nd hand in BD from multiplan center... came from Singapore maybe.

    Personally i think those Dell Ultrashrp like U 2312M ... will be ur best choice cause these monitors have best pic quality among IPS models + very low input lag as well ... so good for gaming too. Check this ... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489431
    How much do the Dell IPSs cost? What do you mean by 2nd hand? Were they already used by someone else, or does 2nd hand mean what we commonly term as "luggage products"?

    Also, do S23A950Ds come any close to IPS panels in terms of picture quality? I guess that would somewhat be best of both worlds as well without having to have a monster machine.

    My argument for going IPS is that the picture quality of the IPS will stay even when I cannot yield enough frames with my system, but the 120Hz will become useless when my system starts to run out of power. Thoughts?

    Found another IPS panel : Dell ST2220T (with multi-touch). Any feedback on this is most appreciated.

    And pardon my delay in replying.

  9. #9
    Forum Staff
    • aayman's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI X370 Gaming Pro
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 1700 @3.7GHz (H100i v2)
      • RAM:
      • 2x8GB Trident Z 3600Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 960 EVO 250GB + SanDisk SSDX 960GB + 1TB WD Black
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA 1070 FTW
      • Display:
      • ASUS PG279Q + Dell U2312HM
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative Sound Blaster Zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser PC350SE + Phillips SPH9500
      • Keyboard:
      • CM QuickFire Stealth
      • Mouse:
      • FinalMouse Scream One | Logitech G403
      • Controller:
      • Steam Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX850
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 1703
      • ISP:
      • AmberIT
    aayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    My argument for going IPS is that the picture quality of the IPS will stay even when I cannot yield enough frames with my system, but the 120Hz will become useless when my system starts to run out of power. Thoughts?
    You pretty much nailed it, I would go for the IPS as well because I know that my hardware won't produce 120 FPS in all games. I have the U2312HM, excellent monitor

    I'll pretty much stick with 60HZ IPS panels till 120HZ 2450x1440 monitors become the standard. No point in paying absurd prices on them right now since they are scheduled to drop in prices pretty soon. Q3 of this year according to an Nvidia rep.

  10. #10
    Member
    • babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
    babu.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Khulna
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    How much do the Dell IPSs cost? What do you mean by 2nd hand? Were they already used by someone else, or does 2nd hand mean what we commonly term as "luggage products"?

    Also, do S23A950Ds come any close to IPS panels in terms of picture quality? I guess that would somewhat be best of both worlds as well without having to have a monster machine.

    My argument for going IPS is that the picture quality of the IPS will stay even when I cannot yield enough frames with my system, but the 120Hz will become useless when my system starts to run out of power. Thoughts?

    Found another IPS panel : Dell ST2220T (with multi-touch). Any feedback on this is most appreciated.

    And pardon my delay in replying.
    Dell Ultrashrp U2312M price given in amzon 200 USD. and those 2nd hand monitors i referred were already used by someone else.

    I personally seen S23A950Ds 3d monitor and its picture quality is like other TN panel ... not comparable to IPS panel in terms of pic quality.

    About Dell ST2220T ... everything is ok but overpriced specially if u dont need touchscreen functionality. A good review on this monitor.

    My argument for going IPS is that the picture quality of the IPS will stay even when I cannot yield enough frames with my system, but the 120Hz will become useless when my system starts to run out of power. Thoughts?
    Agreed. If i were u i would take IPS panel for this reason and for superior image quality ... + if u were use a quality IPS panel u will never go back to TN panel i think. ..........i m waiting for those days when 85Hz+ 8bit IPS panel can be found cheaply .

  11. #11
    Member
    • ahnafakeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus V Formula
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 SP120s in push-pull
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force GT 120GB + WD Caviar Green 2TB + Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan
      • Display:
      • Samsung S22B300 21.5-inch 1080p LED
      • Sound Card:
      • SupremeFX IV
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • HP
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei RAW Glossy Edition w/ Gigabyte MP8000
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    ahnafakeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aayman View Post
    You pretty much nailed it, I would go for the IPS as well because I know that my hardware won't produce 120 FPS in all games. I have the U2312HM, excellent monitor

    I'll pretty much stick with 60HZ IPS panels till 120HZ 2450x1440 monitors become the standard. No point in paying absurd prices on them right now since they are scheduled to drop in prices pretty soon. Q3 of this year according to an Nvidia rep.
    Its a real shame that not many (if any) IPS panels are available here in Bangladesh.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BABU* View Post
    Dell Ultrashrp U2312M price given in amzon 200 USD. and those 2nd hand monitors i referred were already used by someone else.

    I personally seen S23A950Ds 3d monitor and its picture quality is like other TN panel ... not comparable to IPS panel in terms of pic quality.

    About Dell ST2220T ... everything is ok but overpriced specially if u dont need touchscreen functionality. A good review on this monitor.


    Agreed. If i were u i would take IPS panel for this reason and for superior image quality ... + if u were use a quality IPS panel u will never go back to TN panel i think. ..........i m waiting for those days when 85Hz+ 8bit IPS panel can be found cheaply .
    I agree with the bold part, and the same goes for 120Hz users as well - they cant go back to 60Hz panels either.
    How come the Dell U2312 and the S23A950D support the same number of 16.7 million colors? Arent IPS panels supposed to have a higher number of color support? Thats the way its supposed to be as far as I can remember.

    I really dont want to buy used hardware since I've never done it before. How reliable are they since they've already been used and discarded by another user? Is there any positive side of buying used hardware?

    Is there a shop like PC World Rajshahi/ElectroShop etc anywhere in Bangladesh who have IPS/120Hz panels, or can import one for me?

    I ask this because I noticed on PC World Rajshahi's wall that they helped someone to import an ASUS MX239H. Do many shops provide this facility here in Bangladesh, or is it just them? What is the procedure for such transactions? If such facilities are available at a reasonable cost, then it would be much easier for me to get a monitor from abroad. (I cant avail amazon or newegg deals because I dont have access to a credit card).


    Thanks to both of you for all the help! I really appreciate it!

  12. #12
    Member
    • babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
    babu.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Khulna
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    Its a real shame that not many (if any) IPS panels are available here in Bangladesh.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I agree with the bold part, and the same goes for 120Hz users as well - they cant go back to 60Hz panels either.
    How come the Dell U2312 and the S23A950D support the same number of 16.7 million colors? Arent IPS panels supposed to have a higher number of color support? Thats the way its supposed to be as far as I can remember.

    I really dont want to buy used hardware since I've never done it before. How reliable are they since they've already been used and discarded by another user? Is there any positive side of buying used hardware?

    Is there a shop like PC World Rajshahi/ElectroShop etc anywhere in Bangladesh who have IPS/120Hz panels, or can import one for me?

    I ask this because I noticed on PC World Rajshahi's wall that they helped someone to import an ASUS MX239H. Do many shops provide this facility here in Bangladesh, or is it just them? What is the procedure for such transactions? If such facilities are available at a reasonable cost, then it would be much easier for me to get a monitor from abroad. (I cant avail amazon or newegg deals because I dont have access to a credit card).


    Thanks to both of you for all the help! I really appreciate it!
    U r welcome. Dell U2312 is a 6 bit panel IPS instead of 8 bit panel ... but there is not much complain around about the pic quality. thats why may be color depth is not higher.
    I really dont want to buy used hardware since I've never done it before. How reliable are they since they've already been used and discarded by another user? Is there any positive side of buying used hardware?
    Buying 2nd hand monitor is risky off course. I know 1 member in BG bought a Dell u 2711 2nd hand and satisfied so far @Master Chief

    U can contact below for brought monitor from abroad but price will be a lot higher than usual for carrying cost...

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/amazon.co.bd/
    amazon com.bd
    Shah Fuad Hossain edited a doc.
    you can visit my shop and pay in person. My Shop Address:
    Gamers' Paradise Shop # 410 (3rd Floor)
    Twin Towers Concord Shopping Complex Santinagor, Dhaka-1217
    Contact: 01766610180
    Last edited by babu.; May 24th, 2013 at 22:45.

  13. #13
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABU* View Post
    Personally i think those Dell Ultrashrp like U 2312M ... will be ur best choice cause these monitors have best pic quality among IPS models + very low input lag as well ... so good for gaming too. Check this ... http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489431
    Not quite correct about the input lag part, these monitors can't really match a CRT/120Hz display in terms of fluidness though they offer much accurate colors.

  14. #14
    Member
    • Master Chief's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Strix Z270H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 7600K @4.7 GHz
      • RAM:
      • 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 960 Evo 256gb m.2 SSD, Samsung 1TB+320GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Asus 1080ti Turbo Liquid [email protected] Core
      • Display:
      • Asus ROG Swift PG279Q+LG2261
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech G930 + Creative T6060 5.1 Speakers
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G710+
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602
      • Controller:
      • Dualshock 4
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Smartpower 830W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus dvd rom,Samsung dvd writer
      • UPS:
      • Powerguard 1200VA
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Ultimate 64 bit
      • ISP:
      • Dot Internet
      • Download Speed:
      • 400
      • Upload Speed:
      • 400

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Uttara
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Ok I've bought a 27 inch IPS panel monitor- the Dell U2711 more than a year ago from the shops opposite to Multiplan Centre. I'm very vey impressed with their performance. These are actually reconditioned products. A lot of offices upgrade/sell their used monitors. This one came from Singapore. I won't recommend this monitor for gaming though since the native resolution is 2560*1440 and lag is about 12ms. I basically use it for post processing of photos and it's an amazing monitor for that.

    My suggestion would be to go visit multiplan centre and the shops opposite to it. You might find gold

    And if you don't plan to view 3D then there's no point in looking for a 120 Hz monitor. Just get a decent IPS panel with 1080p resolution.

  15. #15
    Member
    • shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:
      • 128
    shafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABU* View Post
    U r welcome. Dell U2312 is a 6 bit panel IPS instead of 8 bit panel ... but there is not much complain around about the pic quality. thats why may be color depth is not higher.

    Buying 2nd hand monitor is risky off course. I know 1 member in BG bought a Dell u 2711 2nd hand and satisfied so far @Master Chief

    U can contact below for brought monitor from abroad but price will be a lot higher than usual for carrying cost...
    i ordered one but turned down due to excessive as well as absurd high price, the tax u need to pay is 15k and no compromising here will be granted, also 600tk/pound is extremely ridiculous
    i asked global and they told me that they are bringing in some good new asus monitors, might be mx series, so better keep ur pants on

  16. #16
    Member
    • babu.'s Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H81 S2PV/ Gigabyte B75 D3V
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4590/ i5 3470
      • RAM:
      • 8 GB Adata XPG 1600 @ CL9/ 8 GB Team
      • Hard Drive:
      • 3 TB WD Blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Shaphire R9 270X VaporX
      • Display:
      • LG 22'' mp65HQ/ Dell 17''
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Altec VS4621, Skullcandy INK,D airphone
      • Power Supply:
      • Tharmaltake TR2 600w/ TT LP 430w
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 2TB Portable HDD
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, 7(64 bit)
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • CPU - 7.6, Ram - 7.7, GPU 7.9, HDD - 5.9
      • ISP:
      • Banglalion
    babu.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Khulna
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    Not quite correct about the input lag part, these monitors can't really match a CRT/120Hz display in terms of fluidness though they offer much accurate colors.
    bro i actually compare U2312's input lag with other 60 Hz tn panel monitors ... surely 120 Hz monitor will give more fluid pictures then 60 Hz ..because of their superior refresh rate. This is where those Korean catleap IPS monitors are appealing but a bit risky product.

  17. #17
    Forum Staff
    • dipanzan's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z87 HD3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 4670k
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator 16GB 1600
      • Hard Drive:
      • Crucial M4 128GB, Western Digital 1TB Blue, My Passport 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • HIS HD5850
      • Display:
      • Dell P2212H
      • Sound Card:
      • Asus Xonar DGx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Sennheiser HD598
      • Keyboard:
      • Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Ninja Reds
      • Mouse:
      • Mionix Avior 7000, Steelseries XAI
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair HX650 v2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro x64
      • ISP:
      • Link3 :: Linksys WRT54GL w/ DD-WRT
      • Download Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 64-128KB/s
    dipanzan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kalabagan, Dhaka
    Posts
    7,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABU* View Post
    bro i actually compare U2312's input lag with other 60 Hz tn panel monitors ... surely 120 Hz monitor will give more fluid pictures then 60 Hz ..because of their superior refresh rate. This is where those Korean catleap IPS monitors are appealing but a bit risky product.
    Yeah true that, if one could get those Catleaps which you can overclock you are gold.

  18. #18
    Member
    • ahnafakeef's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus V Formula
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by Hyper 212 EVO w/ 2 SP120s in push-pull
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Corsair Force GT 120GB + WD Caviar Green 2TB + Hitachi 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte GeForce GTX Titan
      • Display:
      • Samsung S22B300 21.5-inch 1080p LED
      • Sound Card:
      • SupremeFX IV
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative Inspire T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • HP
      • Mouse:
      • Steelseries Sensei RAW Glossy Edition w/ Gigabyte MP8000
      • Controller:
      • Razer Onza Tournament Edition
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    ahnafakeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABU* View Post
    U r welcome. Dell U2312 is a 6 bit panel IPS instead of 8 bit panel ... but there is not much complain around about the pic quality. thats why may be color depth is not higher.

    Buying 2nd hand monitor is risky off course. I know 1 member in BG bought a Dell u 2711 2nd hand and satisfied so far @Master Chief

    U can contact below for brought monitor from abroad but price will be a lot higher than usual for carrying cost...
    How do I know if a panel is 8-bit or 6-bit? Are 8-bit panels significantly more expensive than 6-bit ones?
    U2711 with its 1440p resolution wont have enough FPS with my setup for a enjoyable gaming experience. As for buying second hand products, I'm still looking for unused ones. Lets see if I can find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by dipanzan View Post
    Not quite correct about the input lag part, these monitors can't really match a CRT/120Hz display in terms of fluidness though they offer much accurate colors.
    Is the input lag worse than generic Samsung TN panels? Those are all I've ever used and I'm going to be fine if the IPS panels can at least match that performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Ok I've bought a 27 inch IPS panel monitor- the Dell U2711 more than a year ago from the shops opposite to Multiplan Centre. I'm very vey impressed with their performance. These are actually reconditioned products. A lot of offices upgrade/sell their used monitors. This one came from Singapore. I won't recommend this monitor for gaming though since the native resolution is 2560*1440 and lag is about 12ms. I basically use it for post processing of photos and it's an amazing monitor for that.

    My suggestion would be to go visit multiplan centre and the shops opposite to it. You might find gold

    And if you don't plan to view 3D then there's no point in looking for a 120 Hz monitor. Just get a decent IPS panel with 1080p resolution.
    How much did the U2711 cost you? Did they provide any kind of warranty?
    Is Dell the only brand of available second hand screens?
    For IPS panels, what is the maximum input lag that I should consider when buying a monitor for gaming?
    Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post
    i ordered one but turned down due to excessive as well as absurd high price, the tax u need to pay is 15k and no compromising here will be granted, also 600tk/pound is extremely ridiculous
    i asked global and they told me that they are bringing in some good new asus monitors, might be mx series, so better keep ur pants on
    Did they tell you when the monitors would arrive?


    Okay so I contacted PCW Rajshahi, and they informed me that they will have the ASUS MX239H coming in early next month and that it will be priced at 27K. (Maybe Global has the same one among the other soon-to-arrive screens?) Would you guys recommend it for gaming? Should I wait to see what Global brings and prices them at?

    Does anyone have any personal experience of dealing with PCWR? Are they as reliable in terms of service and warranties as the authorized distributors like Global?

    Also, since there are so many types and sub-types of IPS panels, which one is the absolute best in terms of image quality and gaming performance?

    Thanks a lot to everyone for your inputs!
    Last edited by ahnafakeef; May 25th, 2013 at 15:20.

  19. #19
    Member
    • eXsTatik's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Msi 990FXA GD80
      • CPU:
      • Phenom x6 1090T @ 4ghz 24/7
      • RAM:
      • 8gb drr3 1600mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB x2 raid 0 + 1TB caviar black + 500GB wd passport.
      • Graphics Card:
      • GTX 580
      • Display:
      • Syncmaster 2243
      • Sound Card:
      • X-fi titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2x microlab solo 7c front and back, 2 x microlab FC subs + pro 1 as center
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer blackwidow
      • Mouse:
      • Razer imperator/deathadder/a4tech x7/razer boomslang 2007CE/ Razer Abyssus
      • Controller:
      • xbox 360
      • Power Supply:
      • 850 Toughpower Thermaltake
      • Optical Drive:
      • Glasses.
      • UPS:
      • Generator that runs on oil downstairs with 24/7 backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows7 64 I still dont really care.
      • Comment:
      • Yes if you are wondering I am AMD fanboyish :/. LOL
      • ISP:
      • link 3
      • Console:
      • 142
    eXsTatik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Beyond reality
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    omg such useless rambling.

    Well lets get to the basics, IPS = IN plane switching, this tech was created for professionals in the studio, it does sacrifice response time for better color depth accuracy and contrast, though there are some high response and high refresh rate ips displays.

    Now most 120hz are TFT or TN panels, they usually don't have great image quality when it comes to color or contrast (Im on my laptop which has a 120 hz tn panel and I can tell you I absolutely loath the contrast and the color, makes photo editing a nightmare for me) but the smoothness when I game here is unprecedented.

    For example if I do play on my lappy for a week on 120hz (well I only do get over 300 fps in cs in this laptop other games are a bit lower on the fps so the 120hz isn't going to make a difference since the avg frame rate is low anyway and its going to increase screen tearing) but when playing cs its so much smoother and I can see so much better on the 120hz panel and when I switch back to the 60hz panel it feels choppy. NO JOKE. TVS suck more because most of them are capped around 50hz.
    FTW!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #20
    Member
    • shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:
      • 128
    shafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahnafakeef View Post
    How do I know if a panel is 8-bit or 6-bit? Are 8-bit panels significantly more expensive than 6-bit ones?
    U2711 with its 1440p resolution wont have enough FPS with my setup for a enjoyable gaming experience. As for buying second hand products, I'm still looking for unused ones. Lets see if I can find one.

    Is the input lag worse than generic Samsung TN panels? Those are all I've ever used and I'm going to be fine if the IPS panels can at least match that performance.

    How much did the U2711 cost you? Did they provide any kind of warranty?
    Is Dell the only brand of available second hand screens?
    For IPS panels, what is the maximum input lag that I should consider when buying a monitor for gaming?

    Did they tell you when the monitors would arrive?


    Okay so I contacted PCW Rajshahi, and they informed me that they will have the ASUS MX239H coming in early next month and that it will be priced at 27K. (Maybe Global has the same one among the other soon-to-arrive screens?) Would you guys recommend it for gaming? Should I wait to see what Global brings and prices them at?

    Does anyone have any personal experience of dealing with PCWR? Are they as reliable in terms of service and warranties as the authorized distributors like Global?

    Also, since there are so many types and sub-types of IPS panels, which one is the absolute best in terms of image quality and gaming performance?

    Thanks a lot to everyone for your inputs!
    after 22-23th june

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can VGA Input on Asus MS228 do 1080p??
    By Rakin in forum Others PC Hardware
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 16th, 2012, 00:58
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 7th, 2011, 12:30
  3. How many 720P/1080P you have download so far
    By shuvonabil in forum Movies & TV
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: December 28th, 2010, 00:24
  4. Need 1080p movie collection
    By Mohiuddin in forum Movies & TV
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 25th, 2010, 13:14
  5. Can Arcade output 1080p?
    By йЦммєя³¹ in forum XBOX
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 30th, 2010, 18:53

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.36403 seconds with 14 queries.