User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: After winning Tournament

  1. #1
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Thumbs up After winning Tournament

    Well guys, i was feeling 中中ing high when i won UT 04 tournament.Really it was awesome and for that i'm really thankful to CVP and LH to organize such a great tournament and also our gaming zone SNIPER to co host it.Really it was a day full of UT.


    Winning the tournament was bit lucky.First of all i didn't think that i would win the tournament but honestly i
    gave coming gaming zone for last 3 months and i had no way to practice UT in home because of PC problem.

    Well at first there were two groups and i knew that i was obviously going to quarter final so i was bit relaxed.But i carried one thing in my mind that in group matches i chased a lot and lost a lots of times and my BIg bro told me that i was chasing a lot so i told to myself that no matter what happened i won't chase anymore even if i am wayyyyy frags behind.So the result came instantly and i moved on to semifinal to confront BS[Blood 中中中] the best UT player among us i mean in [UR].i won easily the first match in rankin with BS but the second match was horrible i lost and the result was possiblely 14 - 5 or something like that.So the third match put huge pressure on me.Anyway i manage to win in Ironic.

    And now i had to confront MainMan.though i lost both with MM in group matches.But i had hunch that i could win if i play safe and wont chase.So the first match of final in ROughinery was lucky for me and i manage to win.But in the Ironic i was frighted because of congested area.WHen the match started i start going for resources like armour and vial and also avoiding battle simultaneously.I was bit lucky that i timed the armour very well and my health was always at 199.i was 2 frags ahead of MM but sudddenly i faced MM i try to avoid the battle but i couldn't so i had no choice but to fight.Eventually i lost that battle.And 10 seconds were left i thought i was winning the match but MM seen me to spawn from MiniGUn point but i didn't see MM watching was watching me anyway with Shield GUn On i was dodging safe but MM did a shock combo and my full 100 health was lost i mean was dead[WTF that's what i said in my mind] BUt i console myself its ok it can happen so i started again from the beginning i mean collection vials and armor.


    I manage to timed the armor in Over time and that was Awesome skill i had acquired while playing UT.Well i would like thank Yagamirules for this i played many matches with him and in one match there was a tie and that match went for 10 mins so from that match i mastered the overtime armour timing.


    And suddenly i saw MM walking to get the shock and chraged him from behind and i won the match....

    Gosh i was Awesome......Anyway thank you organizers to organize such a beautiful tournament...
    THank everyone to participate in this Tournament.

    I have seen new players like Death KIng and i can that he was awesome regarding his skills in UT though he needs lot to improve....



    Anyway My Heart Felt Thanks For EvEryoNE..........................................From Walking Death

  2. #2
    VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • CPU:
      • RAM:
      • 6GB (2+4 GB) DIMM DDR3 1333Mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • 500GB SATA II 7200RPM
      • Graphics Card:
      • NVIDIA GT335M 1GB
      • Display:
      • Primary 11.6", Secondary 20"
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RP2
      • Operating System:
      • Genuine Windows(R) 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 128kBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 128kBps
    Noob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    mirpur-1, dhaka
    Posts
    5,343

    Default

    wanna see more of such tourney in future!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Death View Post
    Well guys, i was feeling 中中ing high when i won UT 04 tournament.Really it was awesome and for that i'm really thankful to CVP and LH to organize such a great tournament and also our gaming zone SNIPER to co host it.Really it was a day full of UT.


    Winning the tournament was bit lucky.First of all i didn't think that i would win the tournament but honestly i
    gave coming gaming zone for last 3 months and i had no way to practice UT in home because of PC problem.

    Well at first there were two groups and i knew that i was obviously going to quarter final so i was bit relaxed.But i carried one thing in my mind that in group matches i chased a lot and lost a lots of times and my BIg bro told me that i was chasing a lot so i told to myself that no matter what happened i won't chase anymore even if i am wayyyyy frags behind.So the result came instantly and i moved on to semifinal to confront BS[Blood 中中中] the best UT player among us i mean in [UR].i won easily the first match in rankin with BS but the second match was horrible i lost and the result was possiblely 14 - 5 or something like that.So the third match put huge pressure on me.Anyway i manage to win in Ironic.

    And now i had to confront MainMan.though i lost both with MM in group matches.But i had hunch that i could win if i play safe and wont chase.So the first match of final in ROughinery was lucky for me and i manage to win.But in the Ironic i was frighted because of congested area.WHen the match started i start going for resources like armour and vial and also avoiding battle simultaneously.I was bit lucky that i timed the armour very well and my health was always at 199.i was 2 frags ahead of MM but sudddenly i faced MM i try to avoid the battle but i couldn't so i had no choice but to fight.Eventually i lost that battle.And 10 seconds were left i thought i was winning the match but MM seen me to spawn from MiniGUn point but i didn't see MM watching was watching me anyway with Shield GUn On i was dodging safe but MM did a shock combo and my full 100 health was lost i mean was dead[WTF that's what i said in my mind] BUt i console myself its ok it can happen so i started again from the beginning i mean collection vials and armor.


    I manage to timed the armor in Over time and that was Awesome skill i had acquired while playing UT.Well i would like thank Yagamirules for this i played many matches with him and in one match there was a tie and that match went for 10 mins so from that match i mastered the overtime armour timing.


    And suddenly i saw MM walking to get the shock and chraged him from behind and i won the match....

    Gosh i was Awesome......Anyway thank you organizers to organize such a beautiful tournament...
    THank everyone to participate in this Tournament.

    I have seen new players like Death KIng and i can that he was awesome regarding his skills in UT though he needs lot to improve....



    Anyway My Heart Felt Thanks For EvEryoNE..........................................From Walking Death
    Mainman LOST .

  4. #4

    Default

    hehehe... lolz... shobai ki bakruddho at mainman's defeat?

  5. #5

    Default

    hehe......it seems lack of practice improves skill.

  6. #6
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    No buddy i played UT previous years so much that i have UT in my Blood.The more you practise the more the chance of improving your skill.

  7. #7
    VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus & LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • 100
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40
    Mad Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Jotil to...Walking Death Rocks

  8. #8
    Member
    • CHR.Satiator's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 790 GX- G65
      • CPU:
      • AMD PhenomII X2 Black Edition (Unlocked as AMD B50 Processor)
      • RAM:
      • A DATA DDR3 1333 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1TB + Samsung 1TB + Samsung 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 6890 - 2GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 22'' LCD - SyncMaster 2243Lnx
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Hand Made 2.0 with Amplifier
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Gigabyte Ghost M8000xtreme
      • Controller:
      • Logitech Rumble Pad 2
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Odin Pro - 800W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD R/W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 64 Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Amar nijer benchmark e 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
      • Comment:
      • amar 2 ta bou.. 1st bouta ke Update korlam
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 135-155
      • Upload Speed:
      • 35-40
    CHR.Satiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    1,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    hehehe... lolz... shobai ki bakruddho at mainman's defeat?
    na... tobe or bhab ta ektu beshi e silo.. omething dominator in all games type er.. ei aron e mone hoy obak hoise... lolz

    Hunt for Tiberium.... dont get infected by it.. its the Healer

  9. #9
    VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • Q6600
      • RAM:
      • 3GB DDR II
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • 8600GT :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad
      • ISP:
      • BDCom
      • Download Speed:
      • 20KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3MB/s
    xk::v (G展mmjaw)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,551

    Default

    i was a previous league match between mainman and Walking death.. it was awesome... i was stunned and also had a headache..
    http://banglagamer.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1231856079

  10. #10
    Member
    • CHR.Satiator's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 790 GX- G65
      • CPU:
      • AMD PhenomII X2 Black Edition (Unlocked as AMD B50 Processor)
      • RAM:
      • A DATA DDR3 1333 Bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 1TB + Samsung 1TB + Samsung 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire HD 6890 - 2GB
      • Display:
      • Samsung 22'' LCD - SyncMaster 2243Lnx
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in HD Audio
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Hand Made 2.0 with Amplifier
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
      • Mouse:
      • Gigabyte Ghost M8000xtreme
      • Controller:
      • Logitech Rumble Pad 2
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Odin Pro - 800W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung DVD R/W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 64 Bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Amar nijer benchmark e 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
      • Comment:
      • amar 2 ta bou.. 1st bouta ke Update korlam
      • ISP:
      • Qubee
      • Download Speed:
      • 135-155
      • Upload Speed:
      • 35-40
    CHR.Satiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh,
    Posts
    1,526

    Default

    main man bhalo khele eita shikar korte e hobe .. but bhab onnek beshi mare.. :/

    Hunt for Tiberium.... dont get infected by it.. its the Healer

  11. #11
    VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB + 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa, Razer Arctosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Lachesis, Razer Death Adder L/H
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 128
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20
      • Console:
      • 8
    SinEater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mogbazar, Dhaka
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHR.Satiator View Post
    main man bhalo khele eita shikar korte e hobe .. but bhab onnek beshi mare.. :/
    This thread is not about Main or his vab. If you have problem with him, go someplace else and have your fight. This thread is opened by the first BG UT2K4 champion Walking Death. Show some minimum respect by keeping to the topic.

    And to Walking Death, you were magnificent. The second final was an extra ordinary match, and my hats off to you and Main....I expect more from you in the future, even in Dota (deadLy-killing )
    Click here to find out how a noob plays the Anti Mage

    Honesty and Modesty were the best policy...they still are.
    A single stupid man can ask more questions than a thousand wise men can answer
    <nfs>.......for life..

  12. #12
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    thanks for appreciating.lol

  13. #13
    VIP Member
    • SinEater's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P5K-VM
      • CPU:
      • Pentium E 2200
      • RAM:
      • 6 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 500 GB + 500 GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • 450 GTX
      • Display:
      • Samsung 933SN LCD
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek, integrated
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • T6200 5.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Lycosa, Razer Arctosa
      • Mouse:
      • Razer Lachesis, Razer Death Adder L/H
      • Controller:
      • Microsoft SideWinder
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair 650 W
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus Combo Drive
      • ISP:
      • Qubee 1mbps
      • Download Speed:
      • 128
      • Upload Speed:
      • 20
      • Console:
      • 8
    SinEater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mogbazar, Dhaka
    Posts
    3,147

    Default

    No problem....practice bondho koiro na...
    Click here to find out how a noob plays the Anti Mage

    Honesty and Modesty were the best policy...they still are.
    A single stupid man can ask more questions than a thousand wise men can answer
    <nfs>.......for life..

  14. #14
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    i will try to keep practicing but time management e onek problem hoy r porasonar Chap onek.

  15. #15
    VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus &amp; LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • 100
      • Upload Speed:
      • 40
    Mad Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    polapain er shomosha eitai...ektu valo parlei PRACTICE bondho kore dae...
    aare vai mojar jonno khelo...dont bother if u become CHAMP once...

    be a LEGEND...thats my Opinion....

  16. #16
    Member
    • TAW_LegendaryHero's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE GA-G33M-S2
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G-Skill 4x2GB 800MHz (5-5-5-15)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Caviar Blue 500 GB 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache + WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM 32 MB Cache
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS Radeon HD 4850 512MB
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH236 1080p 2ms Widescreen LCD Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Want a Xi-fi Xtreme Gamer Edition
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech X-540 5.1 Speakers | Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Sound Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Tarantula
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Purepower 600W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 Windows Experience Index
      • ISP:
      • Midcontinent
      • Download Speed:
      • 2500 KB/s
    TAW_LegendaryHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    482

    Default

    honestly speaking, I believed that MainMan would surely win after his dominating run in the Group phase, and knowing the fact that he had already defeated WD earlier. Also, I played WD in the Quarters, and even though he beat me, I thought that he wasn't skillful enough to beat MainMan.
    But I suppose WD just became hotter and hotter as he moved up the rounds. The WD I saw in the finals far surpassed the WD I faced in the quarters, and seeing him play was truly a reward. Of course, MainMan gave a big fight, but WD was just better all the way. At the end of the day, WD deserved to be the champion. He was simply the best. Although it kills me to not see my name as the champ, I admire WD's sportsmanship and friendliness The most interesting thing is that he is very modest with his victory.

    Anyway, Kiron, keep practicing man. Another tourney is coming up very soon. This time, be prepared, you won't have to fear MainMan chasing you. For LH will return...better than ever.

    Jousting w/ Words - Tips for budding Freelance Writer

  17. #17
    Member
    • Walking Death's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gaytell Chumma v.1
      • CPU:
      • Quad ballz [newly purchased :)]
      • RAM:
      • Poshu pakhi pali na[vegeterian]
      • Hard Drive:
      • huggies diper storage capacity 1 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Amar choshmar power 2.00 HD UVray protection
      • Display:
      • Ja dekhi tai[sometimes nightfall]
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound abar kobe card hishebe available moja los naki?
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Amar kono hearing problem nai anyway Hearing AID 4.1
      • Keyboard:
      • Computer e key use hoy jantam na.
      • Mouse:
      • My mouse has no balls
      • Controller:
      • Ami
      • Power Supply:
      • Biogas
      • Optical Drive:
      • fiber optic
      • USB Devices:
      • Gaysaccent 8 shitabyte
      • UPS:
      • Bio Gas dual
      • Operating System:
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • Halay pagol hoise naki? ki koy
      • Comment:
      • Comment korlum
      • ISP:
      • Paile khun kormu
      • Download Speed:
      • 100 kilo BITE
      • Upload Speed:
      • Na kono BITE khay na khali dey
    Walking Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Enshrouded
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    thanks.i am looking forward to it but anyway amar khela abar bondo if you practise then you can beat me anyday.i can guaranteee you.

    when we guys first entered the UT CTF tournament in BLIZZARD we lost all the game and we lost with annihilator and then he neglect us.showing his sportmanship i told myself i won't be like him so i always try to be as modest as i can.

  18. #18
    Member soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh, Bangladesh
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Death View Post

    [COLOR="black"]my BIg bro told me that i was chasing a lot so i told to myself that no matter what happened i won't chase anymore even if i am wayyyyy frags behind.


    It seems ur big bro give u a genuine advice and it help u to win the tournament.


    hmm.


    It is a basic thing. I don't know why don't u adopt that skill. I quit ut for 2 years and give u advice when to chease. Looks like I can be a better player than u

  19. #19
    VIP Member
    • 's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • Q6600
      • RAM:
      • 3GB DDR II
      • Hard Drive:
      • 320GB
      • Graphics Card:
      • 8600GT :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Cosonic
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • Logitech RumblePad
      • ISP:
      • BDCom
      • Download Speed:
      • 20KB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • 3MB/s
    xk::v (G展mmjaw)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,551

    Default

    it was a pretty intense tourney.. and got to see a lot of really talented gamers of ut!!
    http://banglagamer.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1231856079

  20. #20
    Member
    • TAW_LegendaryHero's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • GIGABYTE GA-G33M-S2
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
      • RAM:
      • G-Skill 4x2GB 800MHz (5-5-5-15)
      • Hard Drive:
      • WD Caviar Blue 500 GB 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache + WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM 32 MB Cache
      • Graphics Card:
      • ASUS Radeon HD 4850 512MB
      • Display:
      • ASUS VH236 1080p 2ms Widescreen LCD Monitor
      • Sound Card:
      • Want a Xi-fi Xtreme Gamer Edition
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech X-540 5.1 Speakers | Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Sound Headset
      • Keyboard:
      • Razer Tarantula
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G500
      • Controller:
      • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake Purepower 600W
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 5.9 Windows Experience Index
      • ISP:
      • Midcontinent
      • Download Speed:
      • 2500 KB/s
    TAW_LegendaryHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    482

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by soul View Post
    It seems ur big bro give u a genuine advice and it help u to win the tournament.


    hmm.


    It is a basic thing. I don't know why don't u adopt that skill. I quit ut for 2 years and give u advice when to chease. Looks like I can be a better player than u
    Soul, UR-er manager hoe jao. bhalo coaching dite parba. but ektu dabai raikho bhai, naile to amra ar bale pabo na.

    Jousting w/ Words - Tips for budding Freelance Writer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.28909 seconds with 13 queries.