• 3D Mark Time Spy 9737 | 3D Mark DLSS 69 FPS
      • Comment:
      • All credits goes to my father
      • ISP:
      • Carnival
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Default EVGA RTX 2080 Hybrid XC

Ok let's get straight to business, shall we? First of all, I don't care if you people flood this ad with haha react. I will consider those who will give haha on this ad are either of two. The first one would be those who don't have any idea about this card or the brand & number two is you don't have the ability to afford this beauty. Ok moving on now since we passed those bashing things out of the way. Let me get some things straight. 1. If you are the type of person who wants to make a deal because RTX 3000 series just got released, then no this is not remotely good deal for you. If you can afford RTX3000 series then you are welcome to buy one rather than saying " Ei price e tou RTX3080 pawa jay". 2. If you are the type of person who would inbox me with a ridiculous offer, you won't get a reply from me at all. 3. I own & posses this card right now in my hand. I can sell at whatever price I want. If you don't like it, you are welcome to ignore it. Let's talk about the card. It's EVGA #1 GPU brand in the USA. Yes, it has warranty but not locally claimable. All details are attached in the picture. Please go through all of them. The only reason I am selling is to you guessed it upgrade to RTX3080. THE PRICE IS NON NEGOTIABLE. YOU ARE WELCOME TO OFFER. BUT YOU WON"T GET ANY RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. Just an example there is a regular iPhone that costs 700-800$ then there are limited edition ones that cost 2000-3000 even 5000$. Learn to understand the difference between them. I don't care if I don't get to sell this card at this so-called RIDICULOUS price. Like I said it's for very limited people who look for collector's stuff. Mind you this might be the only EVGA RTX 2080 Hybrid in the entire BD. I am an opportunist like every other people. If you go to eBay right now. You can see people are selling RTX3080 at 3000-8000$. I have explained enough. It's your choice. Will you people act like a bunch of kids or act like a mature men.

Price: 75,000 BDT(Slightly negotiable)
    Box & all other accessories will be provided.
    Warranty left: 649 days as of posting.

Last edited by Speed; February 21st, 2021 at 21:47.