User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need Good Broadbrand Service Provider in East Rampura URGENT!

Unhappy Need Good Broadbrand Service Provider in East Rampura URGENT!

I am fed up with the service of Qubee and Banglalion. The worst thing is fair usage policy. I need a good Broadband internet connection in East Rampura. (Not Banasree). I talked with link 3 and smile bd. They are in Banasree but not in East Rampura. Our local internet Service Provider Saiba International is worse than Banglalion and Qubee. Please suggest me a good Broadband ISP in East Rampura.
    I have talked with another ISP Exord Online (www.exordonline.com) in Banasree. They told me that they can give me fiber connection with some cost. They told me they are BDIX connected. But I didn't find them in the website http://www.bdix.net/member_list.htm. Let me know is there any more lists exists beside the listst in the website.
    Please give me any good Broadband Service provider name in East Rampura. I want unlimited package with no FUP. And I want also BDIX Connected as I am a gamer. I play COD in gameranger and other games. I also downloads movies too much. So I also need good speed from torrent download.

hey bro, um facing the same problem... If u found any solution then let me know....

I have used Saiba. But it has many problems. The line disconnects frequently. If there is rain you will not have the internet connection. The speed stuck occasionally. You have to call them for this. Also they doesn't update their server movies. No for 1500 tk they offer 512 kbps not 1 Mbps. If u 2 guys want a good broadband connection you can try exordonline. They are not in east rampura but if we 3 users take their connection they will come here and we can also share the connection fees. This will reduce our costs. I am now confirmed that they are BDIX connected. And they also upgrade their movies. So please contact with me. If u guys take broadband connection I can also take that. And Maisha was Banasree before. Heard that they are not doing their ISP business anymore.

Saiba is telling they will provide for 768kpbs/1mbps for only 1400 taka. Is that true? I think they are telling this but when you will get their connection you will feel like having 256 kpbs connection. Then which ISP will you use Saiba or Exord? If you take Exord then please inform me. I want also their line. We can share the fibre optics cost which will reduce our costs. Can you manage some more customers in east Rampura? The more customers we can provide them, the connection fees will be reduced. But did you tell them is there any chance Saiba can steal their network box in East Rampura?

I live in East Rampura which is a little bit distance East Rampura High school.Then which line do you want to take? Saiba or Exord online? Saiba is very painful. I don't want to take their line. I had bad experience with their services. I had to call them all the time as their line disconnects frequently. They told that they gave 512 kbps connection but actually people get less that 256 kbps. Then please inform me which line do you want to take? If you take exordonline then we can meet and together we can go to exord office. You gave a very good Idea that if they posts banner it will be helpful to expand their services in East Rampura.

Then lets go to Exord online office together.What you say? I am very interested to take their broadband connection. We should talk to them if there is any chance to steal their network box in east rampura.Our local ISP Saiba can steal their box for monopoly business purposes. As far as I know exord online provide fiber optics connection. It is difficult to cut the connection line. Which package do you want to take of exordonline 512 kbps? Do you like to take the connection from next month september 2013?

I also want to take the line from next month. I have some works on this week. So please when you will go to their office tell them for your connection and my East rampura connection. And ask them what will be the connection fees for each user. And please inform me in details. If I will be free tomorrow I will also go there. I already had gone their 1 month ago. But this time you will go for 2 connections. Inform me what they will tell you.

10K is very high cost for me. I don't understand one thing that East Rampura tv road and East Rampura school road is not that much distance but why the fee is very much different? You have to pay 4K and I have to 10K? I thought we both have to pay 4K you will give 2K and I will give 2K. Then you are going to pay 4K right? Tell me one thing did you have to bargain your price at exord office or they just offer you for 4K and you accept that. Please reply in details. I think I should directly talk to them. What you say? You have to pay 4K for connection fees and 1.4K advance 1 month fees that means total you have to pay 5.4K right?

Then please give me the updated informations about exord online in future. Please give me any updated information regarding your connection.Keep in touch with this page.

And Please let me know whether they told you to contact with them or they will contact with you for connection. Did they say they need exact amount of 4 K or it's an approximate amount? Next step is what for your taking connection?
    Last edited by onix; August 14th, 2013 at 15:26.

I think "Saiba" is the wrost internet service provider in this planet earth. You can use Exordonline in your area and test their service and speed for couple of months.If Qubee/ B.Lion WIMAX provide good ping in Game Range BD rooms you can use them. Its best to use broadband for online playing and as Saiba is worst as I have said before you can try WiMax / Exordonline....
    |||||||| Oldest gamer in Bangladesh since 1995 ||||||||

Default Smile broardband line in Tv road

hi ... um rifat ..we r facing internet problems in TV road ,Rampura ... we can bring smile in tv road so we need 3 or 4 people who will also take their line .. any 1 want pls um a gamer if any gamer want d same let me know

@darksiders Did u talk with smile. I live in East Rampura. So if u can bring smile here I will also take the connection. And hopefully adam02 will also. So if we take connection we will be total 3 users. What approximate total cost they told to you? Please reply. It is high time to bring a good ISP in this area.

• Speed's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage IV extreme|Intel Mobile Mobo
      • CPU:
      • Inter Core i7 3970x | Intel Core 2 Duo T5850 2.16Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinium 2x8GB 1600Mhz| 2GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 pro 128 GB| Intel 750 400GB| 2TB+3TB +4 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • ASUS VG248QE 1080p LED 24" 144 Hz| ASUS Built In
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative ZxR| Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z5500 5.1 DTS,THX, Logitech G35 7.1 Built In
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard | ASUS Default
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G400S| Logitech Notebook Mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX 1200i 80+ platinium| None
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD +/-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Sony Micro Mach 32 GB USB 3.0 Imation 8GB|kingmax 4GB flash drive
      • UPS:
      • USPOWER 2000va Online UPS
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3D Mark 11 X 8151 |3D Mark Firestrike 7873,Cloud Gate 30749,Ice Storm 69745
      • Comment:
      • All credits goes to my father
      • ISP:
      • DHAKANET
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

any chance they will come to khilgaon area?

R u from khilgaon?

• Speed's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage IV extreme|Intel Mobile Mobo
      • CPU:
      • Inter Core i7 3970x | Intel Core 2 Duo T5850 2.16Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Dominator Platinium 2x8GB 1600Mhz| 2GB DDR2
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 840 pro 128 GB| Intel 750 400GB| 2TB+3TB +4 TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid | Intel GMA X3100
      • Display:
      • ASUS VG248QE 1080p LED 24" 144 Hz| ASUS Built In
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative ZxR| Built In
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z5500 5.1 DTS,THX, Logitech G35 7.1 Built In
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard | ASUS Default
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G400S| Logitech Notebook Mouse
      • Power Supply:
      • Corsair AX 1200i 80+ platinium| None
      • Optical Drive:
      • ASUS DVD +/-RW
      • USB Devices:
      • Sony Micro Mach 32 GB USB 3.0 Imation 8GB|kingmax 4GB flash drive
      • UPS:
      • USPOWER 2000va Online UPS
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 3D Mark 11 X 8151 |3D Mark Firestrike 7873,Cloud Gate 30749,Ice Storm 69745
      • Comment:
      • All credits goes to my father
      • ISP:
      • DHAKANET
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Quote Originally Posted by onix View Post
    R u from khilgaon?
    yes i am

Default conection

i am from wapda road,west rampura. i also need broadband connection.we can go Exord online to have a connection together

@akash16 : Yes we can get connection together. But unfortunately you are in west rampura. If you were in east rampura we could get connection. I have talked with exordonline they said they will provide connection only in east rampura. Do you have IS PROS or any local good ISP in west rampura?

Default broadband connection in west rampura

Hi, Every one ... My location is 16/2 Omor Ali Len,West Rampura . Is there any broadband connection provider here . Thanks ...

• VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Mostafijur View Post
    Hi, Every one ... My location is 16/2 Omor Ali Len,West Rampura . Is there any broadband connection provider here . Thanks ...
    Step outside of your home, move your ##### ### a little bit and search.
    Last edited by VANGUARD; January 5th, 2014 at 16:09.

Default Megabit Network

Quote Originally Posted by Mostafijur View Post
    You can try Megabit Network which is known by "Munna Bhai's Net". Megabit Network- BDIX connected, Pair with google.com. BDIX transfer upto 70+mbps, No restrictions, all bdix connected facilities are open. At any package all user have some common facilities like unlimited BDIX both upload and download, facebook browsing up to 6mbps, Web mail browsing, email download/attachment speed up to 6mbps, youtube.com streaming minimum speed 10mbps and up to MAXIMUM. They have there own torrent server which is updated daily by Megabit's users. Live TV channel is available.

You can take a test drive some of their demo testing locations @ MM Trader,Ara complex, Omar Ali Lane :: Ananna Telecom, Ruhul Amin Market, Wapda Road :: Nadim Enterprise, Opposite Royal Biriyani :: Jasmine Studio, Wapda Road. You can ask their users about there service and quality at their facebook page which is facebook.com/mbitnet.

Wish you good luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast