User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Match description central

Default Match description central

Post description of matches here. A good read. ^^

btw, i opened this thread 2 help new players and share our experiences.

i m gonna submit this 1 at my next English presentation. ^^

AIM(HM) vs swb009(NE)
    Map: Echo Isles
    Date: 28.3.8
    Venue: Assault

Desc:
    We start off with pretty basic builds.(i know cuz i built 1 of my farms in his base. =) which is a pretty common tactic in 1v1 maps against NE by HM.) i do the creeps above my base and head quickly towards his base(don't remember what item i got. must b 'Circlet of Nobility' which is useful 4 any hero.). btw, i got Arch Mage, NE got Demon Hunter(Most common heroes.).

NE learns 'Immolation' as 1st power which is a mistake if u dunno what u r doing. cuz it just drains mana 2 fast like an Imperza drains NO2.^^ Mana Burn woulda been nice cuz AM is a tank full of mana. Me doing some harassments but forced bak as my AM got low on HP. Both teching up2 Tier 2 meanwhile. but i knew match would change completely in NE's favor if i can't take care of the Dryads quickly(which there will b some almost certainly.). i got Rifle Men 2 counter them(instead of Mortar Teams, which r used more commonly 4 this purpose nowadays.) and Drys got scared seeing their big guns. NE got Panda, i got Mountain King 4 our 2nd hero . btw, i made an Arcane Sanctrum in Tier 2, NE got Ancient of Lore.

i went 2 NE base with my army and suddenly NE came uninvitedly in my base. I m particularly proud of this part of my play as i managed my army in NE base and was microing in my own base with militias against NE army at the same time. Did severe damage at NE base 4m which NE was unable 2 recover. Got his heroes killed by me(by Mountain King rather) and GG. ^^

i played this match against Mad Monk / Saleh bhai.

AIM(HM) vs Mad Monk(NE)
    Map: EI
    Date: 27.3.8
    Venue: Sniper

Desc:
    i knew Mad Monk was new, but didn't know how 'new'. i must say he impressed me with 1 particular aspect of his play. He got the strats right.

i did basic build. Went 2 NE base with AM & 4 Footies. Again same mistake by NE by choosing the COOL 'Immolation' over 'Mana Burn' or 'Jinada' 4 his DH. Jinada is absolutely necessary but u should take Mana Burn 4 1st spell. As expected i took out quite a few archers. i had 'Defend' upgrade which makes it all the more difficult 4 NE with Archers 2 kill footies(Most of the time HM will get Defend upgrade asap against piercing attacks, so nothing 2 b surprised here. Look somewhere else.). i had 6/7 footies by then(as none was killed but most with very low HP. NONE WAS KILLED? THEY WILL WANT ME IN CHARGE OF THE US ARMY IN IRAQ NOW.). NE had too many archies so i had 2 micro a bit. i thought NE will get Dryads in Tier 2(Defend upgrade also works against piercing attack by Drys, even poisons Drys by reflecting some shots. ) Here comes the surprise. Instead of going Drys, NE got Druids of the Talon. DotTs r strong against Footies with their magic attack. At that point i had only footies(with Defend 'on' 4 archers.) and a bit of focus fire on them would hav surely put me in a lot of trouble. but again inexperience was shown by NE and i took full advantage(u must always look 4 mistakes take advantage in Warcraft. ). And GG.

btw, try ur best not 2 get ur hero killed.

Quote Originally Posted by GG.AIM View Post
    i m gonna submit this 1 at my next English presentation. ^^

AIM(HM) vs swb009(NE)
    Map: Echo Isles
    Date: 28.3.8
    Venue: Assault

Desc:
    We start off with pretty basic builds.(i know cuz i built 1 of my farms in his base. =) which is a pretty common tactic in 1v1 maps against NE by HM.) i do the creeps above my base and head quickly towards his base(don't remember what item i got. must b 'Circlet of Nobility' which is useful 4 any hero.). btw, i got Arch Mage, NE got Demon Hunter(Most common heroes.).

NE learns 'Immolation' as 1st power which is a mistake if u dunno what u r doing. cuz it just drains mana 2 fast like an Imperza drains NO2.^^ Mana Burn woulda been nice cuz AM is a tank full of mana. Me doing some harassments but forced bak as my AM got low on HP. Both teching up2 Tier 2 meanwhile. but i knew match would change completely in NE's favor if i can't take care of the Dryads quickly(which there will b some almost certainly.). i got Rifle Men 2 counter them(instead of Mortar Teams, which r used more commonly 4 this purpose nowadays.) and Drys got scared seeing their big guns. NE got Panda, i got Mountain King 4 our 2nd hero . btw, i made an Arcane Sanctrum in Tier 2, NE got Ancient of Lore.

i went 2 NE base with my army and suddenly NE came uninvitedly in my base. I m particularly proud of this part of my play as i managed my army in NE base and was microing in my own base with militias against NE army at the same time. Did severe damage at NE base 4m which NE was unable 2 recover. Got his heroes killed by me(by Mountain King rather) and GG. ^^
    hmm..ajke amare luckily haraei(haraite paros na ) post koira disos match description a...
    valo...sujoger sodhobabohar..

VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus & LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

khikz...next time when i meet u,i hope to give another Gr8 fight
    i usually play with Undead...trying new with NE...so some mistakes i made

Nice bragging since its ur first win V me since i think early February. In that period u lost 3 V UD, 2 V OC, 1 V NE thats 6 consecutive loses V me . So nice for u as u got out of the losing run.

swb009 was watching the 2nd match whole time and u got lucky that the power went out because I was owning u. Even only 3 farm as U claimed u could have made 6x3+12=30 footcounts and with no arcane santrum I was owning u. The power went out when I was coming with a siege, 4 dryads and 1 talon which was enough to flatten ur base .

Quote Originally Posted by rko_imran View Post
    swb009 was watching the 2nd match whole time and u got lucky that the power went out because I was owning u. Even only 3 farm as U claimed u could have made 6x3+12=30 footcounts and with no arcane santrum I was owning u. The power went out when I was coming with a siege, 4 dryads and 1 talon which was enough to flatten ur base .
    if i remember correctly u were owning me in the 1st match as well(or so u claim. ^^) and lost pretty comprehensively. Luck no factor in W3 cuz it is too easy than any other game 2 make a mistake and not even realise it. btw, with 4 dears u'd hav 2 b gone in 60 seconds as my rifles would hav come by then. Also i had no expo so 13+ workers(waiting 2 b militia ^^) on wood. Against drys Arcane Sacnctrum no use unless MASS DotTs as well. No need 2 worry abt cata unless u got towers. MK woulda been gg 4 u. Unfortunate that power went out in such a crucial moment as these r the situations u need 2 practice in most. 2 bad 4 both of us. :s

Quote Originally Posted by rko_imran View Post
    yup..n me also lost with Aim 4 some silly reasons.
    when i attacked his base,he also attacked mine bt 4 some reason (i don't no) my troops stopped
    attacking his base n i couldn't realize coz i was focusing on my base..n so he was able to damage more from
    me..
    i didn't get a 2nd chance coz electricity wasn't there 4 a long time..
    btw i also forgot 2 build moonwhale(not sure abt the spelling) too...

Moon WHALE ......... xD rofl. That thing which looks like a 'well' (which means 'kua' in bangla) is called 'Moon Well'. u must have discovered a new type of species there. ^^ i used 2 discover stuff like u when i had Biology in HSC.

U DIDN'T SEE UR ARMY IS STANDING DOING NOTHING??! looks like u need glasses again. or just keep an eye on the minimap.^^ its not there only so u don't get lost. btw, i don't remember u even repairing ur buildings, so what EXACTLY were u doing then? It coulda been worse 4 u cuz i was distracted by the hot poster above my head.

If u want 2 know Y ur troops were not attacking, that is cuz this game requires u 2 ORDER ur troops 2 attack or at least put them near enough 2 ur enemy so they can auto attack. u were standing so far 4m my base that troops wouldn't even auto attack. ^^

I just wrote the spelling whale 2 see whether u detect it or not.
    my research is successful..u have detected it..
    n i don't tell u that i just put my army on ur base n focusing on my base..firstly, i went 2 ur base n attacked ur workers n then i saw ur army also attacked on my base...then i let my army 2 attack ur workers n then i went back 2 my base(not my troops..myself).bt after some time i saw my troops were
    just standing in front of ur base without do nth..
    n..i think ur eye power is decreasing..i was repairing my base at that time..not the moment u attacked bt after a while(on that time i was focusing on my troops).
    wow..u called that poster was hot!!!i don't no wt is the meaning of hot 2 u...

well, i guess u needed 2 TP bak 2 ur base when i was attacking as i was able 2 defend with militias, but u were completely helpless.

VIP Member
    • Mad Monk's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • 865PE...Gigabyte
      • CPU:
      • P4 2.4Ghz (478 socket)
      • RAM:
      • 512+512 DDR1
      • Hard Drive:
      • 80GB samsung IDE
      • Graphics Card:
      • Geforce Fx 5200 Palit Brand,128mb AGP Card
      • Display:
      • Samsung 793 Magic Bright
      • Sound Card:
      • Built in :(
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1 Creative
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech
      • Mouse:
      • A4Tech
      • Controller:
      • UCOM Dual
      • Power Supply:
      • normal
      • Optical Drive:
      • Asus & LiteON
      • Operating System:
      • XP Sp2
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 0-2 !! or something Shitty
      • Comment:
      • Old is Gold
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:

Lolz...AIM...next kobe khelba ??!! amar CLASS 8 tarikh theke shuru...
    er aagei ektu khelle valo hoito...r karo bashae khelte parle to JOSS

free free dhumae khela jaito....i have no tireness

• Coming back to life's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • hoga bite 945 series
      • CPU:
      • dual whore 2.4 ghz
      • RAM:
      • 2gb double dildo rape2 800
      • Hard Drive:
      • 120 gb cumsung + 1ToplessBitch cumsung F3 hard dicks
      • Graphics Card:
      • ATI Gaydeon HotDud 4850
      • Display:
      • Sound Card:
      • built in realtek bullshit
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • ho-sonic generic bullshit + microbal 2.1
      • Keyboard:
      • gay4tech baltimedia 101/102 key
      • Mouse:
      • razer deathbladder + goa-e laththas dhontrol edition
      • Controller:
      • 1 'joystick' and 2 'analog' controllers
      • Power Supply:
      • hoga bite 550 per night
      • Optical Drive:
      • is that a flash drive? >_> kichhu bujhina. got an 8gb intenso
      • USB Devices:
      • prostitutelink webcam
      • UPS:
      • United Pussy Service? yes please.
      • Operating System:
      • windows shaven
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • benchmark-er maere chacha
      • Comment:
      • bal chhire ati badho
      • ISP:
      • Kink 3
      • Download Speed:
      • Upload Speed:
      • Console:

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Monk View Post
    Lolz...AIM...next kobe khelba ??!! amar CLASS 8 tarikh theke shuru...
    er aagei ektu khelle valo hoito...r karo bashae khelte parle to JOSS

free free dhumae khela jaito....i have no tireness
    i want to play normal WC before the upcoming tourney! tourney's on the 31st or the 1st so hurry people!

@Mad Monk : apni GG Client(now known as GArena) e khelle jekono somoy khelte parbo. Amar Friday theke chuti ase, so no prob abt finding next date.

@mainman : upcoming tourney to 2v2. do u have a team yet? we need some practice as well. tobe Friday er age khela jabe bole mone hoy na. =(

Quote Originally Posted by GG.AIM View Post
    if i remember correctly u were owning me in the 1st match as well(or so u claim. ^^) and lost pretty comprehensively. Luck no factor in W3 cuz it is too easy than any other game 2 make a mistake and not even realise it. btw, with 4 dears u'd hav 2 b gone in 60 seconds as my rifles would hav come by then. Also i had no expo so 13+ workers(waiting 2 b militia ^^) on wood. Against drys Arcane Sacnctrum no use unless MASS DotTs as well. No need 2 worry abt cata unless u got towers. MK woulda been gg 4 u. Unfortunate that power went out in such a crucial moment as these r the situations u need 2 practice in most. 2 bad 4 both of us. :s
    Do u remember the match condition at all Mr. AIM. I had 6 archer+1 DH+ 1 Panda all at their full health waiting outside ur base. And my reinforcement was of 4 dryads+1 talon+ 1 siege. I had a round about 50 footcount cmparing to ur 3 footies already on the orange zone and a retreating AM. And now u say u had 13 workers making 13+5+5+4= 27 u could only make 1 rifle at a time with ur 30 food limit. And also rifleman was going 2 be owned by the archers and Panda present there. With such a vast army it would have take me less than 5 minutes to flatten ur base.

lol.....u had 50 food count? mayb. ur total FC is abt 40 btw(army size) with the desc above. u were not counting on archers now were u? cuz 10 millis >> 6 archies(don't be deceived by millis 1 FC btw.). i was in a bit of a fix, i'll give u that. but the level of micro u showed in the 1st match, i m not sure if i woulda lost.

2 BOF is enough 2 kill 6-10 militia u know that, don u??? My micro was preety poor in the first match I am aware of that. I was a bit overconfident and made some mistakes after controlling the match. But I thought in my 2nd match I lost only lost 2 archers comparing to ur bundles of fotties lost. So the scene is clear who had better micro in the next match.

2 lvl1 DH+BOF does 2X100 damage. Life of millis 220. Even then u wouldn't get 6-10 millis lining in fronta ya 2 take DH+BOF. ^^ but i lost too many footies tbh. shoulda wait 4 Defend. bad micro at ur base as well. still i'd say i had chance like in the 1st match. ^^

Wc tourney(2v2) ta asole kobe..april er 1 tarike naki..

THIS POST HAS BEEN MODDED.
    REASON : Different to the point that is being discussed and may b considered offensive. (point being discussed : abt the match. point omitted : who is the better player.).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast