Kings of Kalimdor
*Date: 23rd-25th of April
*Venue: Aldex and Sniper Gaming-Café.
*Entry fee: 1250 taka per team
*Registration starts on the 12th of April and ends on 21st of April.
*Fixture to be announced on the 22nd of April.
*Participating teams are requested to pay their entry fees to organizers before 22nd of April.
* Teams will be divided into 4 random groups. All the teams will play each other within the group.
*Group matches will in the format of best of 1.
* Top two teams from each group will qualify for Cup Quarter Finals and the winners will play the Semi-Finals.
* Bottom two teams from each group will qualify for Plate Quarter Finals and the winners will play the Semi Finals.
* The winners of the Semi Finals will play in the best of 3 format, Finals in both Cup and Plate Championships.
Prize Money (not less than):
* Cup Champions: 8000 Taka
* Cup Runners-up: 5000 Taka
* Plate Champions: 3000 Taka
*Map Version: 6.59d
*Warcraft version: 1.23
*Game Mode: -cm (no pause will be allowed during ban/picks).
*In case of a power Failure the game will be loaded to the last saved game,
*All the known and unknown bugs/exploits of the map are strictly prohibitted.
*Doing so might get you disqualified and banned from the tournament.
*There are no item restrictions.
*Item sharing is allowed as long as the game allows you to do so.
* Items which are dropped from the chick is considered to be the ones who gets it.
* It is not allowed to purposefully suicide to drop an item for another player.
*Pulling enemy creeps out of lane purposely is not allowed.
* Creep skipping (backdooring) is allowed for the outside 2 towers in each lane. You may not attack any building inside the base (including towers) without creep support. If your creeps die once you are pushing inside the base, you are still allowed to attack the base. Once your creeps have entered the base, you are allowed to attack ANY building inside your opponent's base.
* Players are required to be punctual for their scheduled matches, and are only allowed a ten-minute grace period before they are forfeited. While tardiness is not tolerated, it is at the Tournament Director's discretion whether or not to extend the grace period in specific instances (depending on the importance of the match) or any other extenuating circumstances.
* Scheduled match times represent the time of the actual match start, Competitors must report to the tournament area at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
* Competitors may not leave the tournament area between matches. Players will be allowed 5 minutes before the start of overtime in the tournament area to go over strategy.
Competitor and Spectator Conduct
* Competitors will conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining a friendly and polite demeanor to spectators, competitors, members of the press, tournament officials, and to other participants of the event.
* Competitors must be available for post-tournament awards ceremonies, photographs, interviews, or other tournament events.
* Competitors must remain quiet when inside the designated tournament area. Talking is permitted, but must be kept at a reasonable level, and away from other competing competitors. It is strictly forbidden for spectators to communicate with a player while he or she is competing. Spectators are not allowed in the areas that are not allowed to go as directed by the Admins.
* Spectators or general event participants outside the designated tournament area, such as viewers of the tournament projection screens, are permitted to cheer, but specific clues or hints may not be given to the competitors. It is understood and acceptable that general cheering and levels of excitement from the crowd can help a competitor understand what his opponent is doing
* Competitors will refrain from the use of vulgar language during the entire competition. Teasing competitors during matches is prohibited. All rules of conduct also apply to chatting through the game console.
* Competitors are expected to compete in a professional manner. Throwing a match, halting play without cause, or showing a flagrant lack of effort will be construed as a violation of player conduct, and will result in match forfeit and disqualification from the tournament.
* Spectators are encouraged to remain quiet while at the sidelines of the spectator area, and are mindful of the privilege of viewing tournament matches at such a close proximity.
* Use of alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited. Players may not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while competing in a tournament.
* Smoking is prohibited at all events per the Utah Indoor Clean Air Act. Dedicated outdoor smoking areas will be designated.
* At the conclusion of your match, you are expected to remain quiet and peaceful, as there may be other matches ongoing at the same time.
*Any of the participating Teams or players breaking the given rules might get disqualified from the tournament for doing so.
For further Information or Enquiries on Rules and regulations.
contact :Faisal (Sn4k3y) , Galib Bhai (Sin Eater) , Shajjadur Rahman (Werewolf)
Contact number: 01911362000(Sn4k3y), 01730061807(Sin Eater), 01670756561(Werewolf)
Thanking you all for your co-operation.