User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Suggest a gfx card.......

  1. #1
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,327

    Default Suggest a gfx card.......

    Hi guys!

    At last I have gathered some money for buying a new graphics card, my budget is 38k so suggest the best graphics card i can get in this budget.
    The main purpose is gaming btw.

    Thanks in advance.
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  2. #2
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnaf_i7X View Post
    Hi guys!

    At last I have gathered some money for buying a new graphics card, my budget is 38k so suggest the best graphics card i can get in this budget.
    The main purpose is gaming btw.

    Thanks in advance.
    Sapphire 7970Ghz OC edition.

  3. #3
    Member
    • Ghost Riley's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte B75M-D3H [Case: Thermaltake Commander GS-II black]
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i5 3470 @ 3.6Ghz
      • RAM:
      • Corsair Vengeance 10GB, @ 1600Mhz Dual Channel
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ 4GB
      • Display:
      • Dell S2216H IPS panel (1920X1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Creative X Fi Titanium
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround
      • Keyboard:
      • A4 TECH KR-85
      • Mouse:
      • Havit-MS736
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec Neo ECO 650M [80 PLUS BRONZE Certified]
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-S223
      • USB Devices:
      • Transcend 32GB USB 3, Adata C906 32GB USB 3, Adata UV120 32GB USB 3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64bit
      • Comment:
      • ochcham
      • ISP:
      • Alpha Broadway
      • Download Speed:
      • 130-150 KBps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 100-150 KBps
    Ghost Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Narayangonj
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Sapphire 7970Ghz OC edition , BD te pawa jai ki??? 7970 oc edition deksi.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Riley View Post
    Sapphire 7970Ghz OC edition , BD te pawa jai ki??? 7970 oc edition deksi.
    I'm pretty sure since Vanguard suggested the 7970GHz OC, it's available and chances are he knows exactly where to get it.

  5. #5
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Sapphire 7970Ghz OC edition.
    Will I get it at 38K? And where will I buy it from?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is GTX 670 a good choice?
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnaf_i7X View Post
    Will I get it at 38K? And where will I buy it from?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is GTX 670 a good choice?
    I read on facebook that some guy can get 7970's for 30k. So even in the shops you should get it with 38K. Based on assumption though, best wait for Vanguards reply. I think 7970 has better benches on valley too.

    Also read the first reply here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/36...70-radeon-7970
    @Ahnaf_i7X

  7. #7
    Member
    • Ahnaf_i7X's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-3770K cooled by TT Frio Extreme
      • RAM:
      • Corsair XMS 3 (4GBx2=8GB)
      • Hard Drive:
      • Toshiba (1TB)7500rpm, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ OC Edition 8GB
      • Display:
      • Viewsonic 22" 1080p (1920x1080)
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek Integrated Sound
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • A4Tech Headphones
      • Keyboard:
      • A4Tech ComfortKey
      • Mouse:
      • Thermaltake eSports Talon Blu Gaming Mouse
      • Controller:
      • Generic Gamepad Plug n Play
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte Pulse 650W 80+ Bronze
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung 22x DVD Writer
      • USB Devices:
      • PS4 DualShock 4 Controller
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Comment:
      • I love my PC and my PC electrocutes me.
      • ISP:
      • I dont have one
      • Download Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Upload Speed:
      • I dont have one
      • Console:
      • 16
    Ahnaf_i7X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Watching your back.
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammi View Post
    I read on facebook that some guy can get 7970's for 30k. So even in the shops you should get it with 38K. Based on assumption though, best wait for Vanguards reply. I think 7970 has better benches on valley too.

    I know that but can I get it @ 38k ? I am willing to buy it from IDB
    Loved by few,
    Hated by many
    But respected by all!!

  8. #8
    Member
    • ANGEL447's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z270 Gaming M3
      • CPU:
      • i7 7700K (4.2-4.5) with Thermaltake Frio Silent 14
      • RAM:
      • G.skil Trident Z 3200mhz
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung SSD 850EVO 250GB + 6 TB HDD WD
      • Graphics Card:
      • ZOTAC GTX 1080 AMP! EXTREME
      • Display:
      • SONY NX710 3DTV 40 in / EPSON Homecinema HC 2040 Projector FullHD3D
      • Sound Card:
      • Realtek 1220HD
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Creative T6200 5.1 / Philips SHP 9500 / Sony PS4 Gold Wireless
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech Wireless K260
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech Wireless M150
      • Controller:
      • Xbox ONE S Wireless Controller / DS4
      • Power Supply:
      • Thermaltake 700 watt Litepower Black Edition
      • Optical Drive:
      • HP DVD RW
      • USB Devices:
      • WD Elements 1TB USB 3.0 X 2
      • UPS:
      • Energex IPS/UPS combo 1000W with Volvo Supreme 200amp Battery
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • 7.5 out of 7.9
      • Comment:
      • NZXT 240 White Phantom
      • ISP:
      • Delta Infocom
      • Download Speed:
      • 500 KB
      • Upload Speed:
      • 500 KB
      • Console:
      • 128

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    278

    Default

    You should go for GTX 670 if you can find one within your range

    AMD cards may give higher frame rates and are also very good, but with nvidia you will get smoother gaming experience

    I am currently using an HD7970, a solid card from AMD, but still I am suggesting you to get a GTX card.

    GTX cards have better feature set (Physx, native 3D vision, CUDA, Adaptive vsync) that make gameplay smoother

    If you want higher frame rates and lower idle power consumption then go for AMD's solution (7970)

    I like the Adaptive vsync feature of GTX cards, that AMD cards lack, google it if you have not heard about it yet

  9. #9
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahnaf_i7X View Post
    Will I get it at 38K? And where will I buy it from?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is GTX 670 a good choice?
    Whats ma name babe, whats ma name???


    Depends on your resolution, if you use resolution below 1080p, go for 670. If you use 1080p, go for 7970. But wisely choose your edition.

    *** Btw, there are also some self-proclaimed graphics "enthusiast" here in BG (though they use 5450/5670 themselves). You can deep-end upon them as well. Who knows, you may learn a thing or two about "artistic" graphics from them.

  10. #10

    Default

    Go for Sapphire 7970GHZ OC Edition .

  11. #11
    Member
    • sensei's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte b250 hd3
      • CPU:
      • Intel I5 7400
      • RAM:
      • 8gb Gskill 2400bus
      • Hard Drive:
      • 1tb wdd blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Gigabyte gtx 950
      • Display:
      • samsung 18.5inch (1360X768)
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab 2:1 / monk plus , KZ ate HiFi
      • Keyboard:
      • a4tech normal keyboard KR-83
      • Mouse:
      • Bloody A9
      • Controller:
      • none
      • Power Supply:
      • Cooler Master b500
      • Optical Drive:
      • Who use this nowadays Anyway?
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Comment:
      • Poor man's fortress
      • ISP:
      • Speed Tech Online
      • Download Speed:
      • 4mbps
      • Upload Speed:
      • 2mbps
    sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    3,510

    Default

    If you get the 7970 then go for it eyeclosed unless gtx 670, note that both of this gpu's are great so there is no loss

  12. #12
    Member
    • Mohiuddin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth X58
      • CPU:
      • Xeon X5650
      • RAM:
      • 8gb gskill ripjaw
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital 1TB blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX670 4GB
      • Display:
      • now with TV
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech
      • Controller:
      • Nai
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 1200w OdinPro
      • Optical Drive:
      • Generic
      • UPS:
      • Apatoto nai
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
      • ISP:
      • Netvision
      • Download Speed:
      • Janina, 3Mbps may be
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload...

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Uttara,dhaka
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Whats ma name babe, whats ma name???


    Depends on your resolution, if you use resolution below 1080p, go for 670. If you use 1080p, go for 7970. But wisely choose your edition.

    *** Btw, there are also some self-proclaimed graphics "enthusiast" here in BG (though they use 5450/5670 themselves). You can deep-end upon them as well. Who knows, you may learn a thing or two about "artistic" graphics from them.
    lol. How this relevant to this thread? I know towards whom u are pointing.

    In low or high resolution it doesnot matter . If gtx670 can give 80fps and 7970hd give 75fps in say 720p and 45, 50 accordingly at 1440p then even if he buy a card for 720p gaming 7970hd would be wiser decision coz without fps metre u cannot distinguish 75fps from 80fps or even 90fps.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ANGEL447 View Post
    You should go for GTX 670 if you can find one within your range

    AMD cards may give higher frame rates and are also very good, but with nvidia you will get smoother gaming experience

    I am currently using an HD7970, a solid card from AMD, but still I am suggesting you to get a GTX card.

    GTX cards have better feature set (Physx, native 3D vision, CUDA, Adaptive vsync) that make gameplay smoother

    If you want higher frame rates and lower idle power consumption then go for AMD's solution (7970)

    I like the Adaptive vsync feature of GTX cards, that AMD cards lack, google it if you have not heard about it yet
    please tell me how physx, cuda, 3d vision make gameplay smoother.
    And give a proof where in case of single card setup, amd gives higher fps but not smooth as nvidia's cards?

  13. #13
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohiuddin View Post
    In low or high resolution it doesnot matter . If gtx670 can give 80fps and 7970hd give 75fps in say 720p and 45, 50 accordingly at 1440p then even if he buy a card for 720p gaming 7970hd would be wiser decision coz without fps metre u cannot distinguish 75fps from 80fps or even 90fps.

    - - - Updated - - -



    please tell me how physx, cuda, 3d vision make gameplay smoother.
    And give a proof where in case of single card setup, amd gives higher fps but not smooth as nvidia's cards?


    ofcourse it does matter. Go to the Unigine Valley benchmark thread, you will see my crappy GTX660 OC topples the 7970Ghz edition in 1600x900. But this same card stays equal to 7850 when it comes to 1920x1080p.


    Yes it is true. ATI has serious latency issue.

    http://techreport.com/review/24051/g...gh-speed-video

  14. #14
    Member
    • Mohiuddin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth X58
      • CPU:
      • Xeon X5650
      • RAM:
      • 8gb gskill ripjaw
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital 1TB blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX670 4GB
      • Display:
      • now with TV
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech
      • Controller:
      • Nai
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 1200w OdinPro
      • Optical Drive:
      • Generic
      • UPS:
      • Apatoto nai
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
      • ISP:
      • Netvision
      • Download Speed:
      • Janina, 3Mbps may be
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload...

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Uttara,dhaka
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    ^what fps u get at 1600x900 and 1080p in unigine valley?
    About latency, u are totally wrong if u say that about single gfx card setup.
    Did not visit that link, cause i am certain what i m talking about here.
    The latest frametime capture technology FCAT proved that in single card setup , amd cards has not even a tiny bit of latency issues. Fraps tool as frametime metre is long-gone mate.

  15. #15
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohiuddin View Post
    ^what fps u get at 1600x900 and 1080p in unigine valley?
    About latency, u are totally wrong if u say that about single gfx card setup.
    Did not visit that link, cause i am certain what i m talking about here.
    The latest frametime capture technology FCAT proved that in single card setup , amd cards has not even a tiny bit of latency issues. Fraps tool as frametime metre is long-gone mate.
    42 Fps.

    Visit the link. That will make you clear the actual thing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    @Mohiuddin

    People are watchin'!
    The way I am touchin' your body
    See you droppin' and poppin'
    Makes me wanna keep grindin'..............

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shBEnchmark.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	28741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tygh.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	28742
    Last edited by VANGUARD; May 2nd, 2013 at 02:40.

  16. #16
    Member
    • Mohiuddin's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabertooth X58
      • CPU:
      • Xeon X5650
      • RAM:
      • 8gb gskill ripjaw
      • Hard Drive:
      • Western Digital 1TB blue
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX670 4GB
      • Display:
      • now with TV
      • Sound Card:
      • built in
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • 2:1
      • Keyboard:
      • Logitech
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech
      • Controller:
      • Nai
      • Power Supply:
      • Gigabyte 1200w OdinPro
      • Optical Drive:
      • Generic
      • UPS:
      • Apatoto nai
      • Operating System:
      • win 7
      • ISP:
      • Netvision
      • Download Speed:
      • Janina, 3Mbps may be
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload...

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Uttara,dhaka
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    The link contain youtube video, in my phone thats bolcked by govt.
    U please quote the relevant part.
    U get 42fps?
    7970hd koto?
    And don't judge with this it is a bench after all.
    Only game u can talk to affect mammoth cards at that resolution is crysis3 (metro lastlight may be as in near future).

    it is with fxaa. With msaa, i guess 7xxxhd would shine a bit more.

  17. #17
    Member
    • shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:
      • 128
    shafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    i get 46 fps with my gtx 560 sli, 1080p, 8x fullscreen, extreme hd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://banglagamer.com/attachment.ph...9&d=1361365461

  18. #18
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post
    i get 46 fps with my gtx 560 sli, 1080p, 8x fullscreen, extreme hd.

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://banglagamer.com/attachment.ph...9&d=1361365461
    thats because of your i7, lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    GeForce versus Radeon captured on high-speed video

    Skyrim at 120 and 240 FPS
    by Scott Wasson — 3:52 PM on December 12, 2012
    Our recent article comparing the Radeon HD 7950 to the GeForce GTX 660 Ti in many of the season's top new games has attracted some new attention to our latency-focused game testing methods. Some folks are skeptical about whether there's added value to testing with any more granularity than an FPS average would provide. Others have wondered about whether the tool we're using to grab frame time data, Fraps, really captures an accurate reflection of how frames are arriving at the display. There are some interesting questions to explore along those lines, but our intention has always been to illustrate the impact of high-latency frames on animation smoothness visually.
    And we can do that quite easily, thanks to the high-speed camera I bought a while back for just that purpose. I've waited much too long to put it to use.
    One of the test scenarios with the starkest difference between the GeForce and Radeon in our recent tests is our new Skyrim sequence, where we take a walk through the countryside. You can see the data and graphs we've reported from it here. Neither card performs poorly in this test—the 7950 averages 69 FPS, while the GTX 660 Ti averages 74 FPS—but frame delivery is generally uneven on the Radeon, punctuated by occasional hitches where frames take 60 milliseconds or more to arrive. Such spikes are relatively rare on the GeForce. Here's a look at the frame time plot, which tells the story:
    The difference in smoothness between the two cards was obvious as we conducted our play-testing. Since folks were wondering, we figured we might as well capture some high-speed video to show you the difference between the two.
    We have a couple videos to share. The first one was filmed at 120 FPS, twice the speed of our 60Hz IPS display. I recommend hitting the "view full screen" button to get a better sense of motion.
    I think the occasional hitches on the Radeon are pretty easy to see. The big, obvious slowdowns only happen every so often, but the GeForce avoids them—just as the test results told us.
    Remember, the Radeon HD 7950 turns in an average of 69 FPS in this very test run, a rate that has been considered "good" in FPS terms for years. This is why measuring frame latencies, not just average rates, is so crucial. FPS averages don't capture what's happening from moment to moment.
    The next video was shot at 240 frames per second, four times the speed of the display.
    This one is a little more tedious to watch, I'll admit. However, it should provide many hours of entertainment to those who want to do fine-grained visual comparisons between the two cards. The big hitches are still apparent on the Radeon, but here it may be possible to see the superior moment-by-moment smoothness on the GeForce. I dunno. In some ways, I think it's easier to get a sense of the smoothness at full speed than it is in slow motion.
    For what it's worth, Cyril recommends staring at the border between the two videos and unfocusing your eyes a bit in order to best monitor motion on both sides at once. Sounds like a recipe for a headache to me.
    Anyhow, you now have a little bit of visual evidence to go with the mountains of data we've provided. Make of it what you will.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohiuddin View Post
    The link contain youtube video, in my phone thats bolcked by govt.
    U please quote the relevant part.
    U get 42fps?
    7970hd koto?
    And don't judge with this it is a bench after all.
    Only game u can talk to affect mammoth cards at that resolution is crysis3 (metro lastlight may be as in near future).

    it is with fxaa. With msaa, i guess 7xxxhd would shine a bit more.
    1600 x 1200 = 19,20000 pixels
    1600 x 900 = 14,40000 pixels

    I can guarantee in if this bench were run in a 1600 x 900, it would cross 7950 without any doubt.

  19. #19
    Member
    • shafi's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z170 gaming 7, apple macbook pro late 2013 retina/ apple ipad air/iPad pro 9.7 iPhone 7+
      • CPU:
      • CORE i7 6700K WITH coolermaster hyper 212 evo/intel haswell i7 2.3 ghz
      • RAM:
      • GSkill RipJaws v 3000 32gb ddr4/16 gb ddr3 1600 mhz on mac
      • Hard Drive:
      • Samsung 850 evo 250gb+1tb+wd ezex 1tb, trancend 35t3 3 tb, Wd black 5tb, 950 pro, muskin 1tb
      • Graphics Card:
      • gigabyte gtx 1080 xtreme sli/ intel iris pro+ nvidia gt 750m 2gb gddr5
      • Display:
      • samsung ku 6290 4k uhd tv, Dell S2716DG
      • Sound Card:
      • Sound blaster zx
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Akg k7xx,Samson sr 850, audio technica ath m50x, ,dt 990 pro, hd 598
      • Keyboard:
      • corsair vengeance k95 rgb
      • Mouse:
      • logitech g500s, g700s,g502,g402, deathadder chorma on razer goliathus speed edition
      • Controller:
      • ps4, xbox one controller
      • Power Supply:
      • corsair rm i 1000w
      • Optical Drive:
      • None
      • USB Devices:
      • 32 gb trancend, 64gb sandisk, 16gb kingston
      • UPS:
      • None
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 education, mac osx maverick 10.9.1
      • Benchmark Scores:
      • wei- cpu and ram-7.6 on stock, gfx-7.9
      • Comment:
      • thanks a lot to omnipotent creator(as a muslim allah) for my awesome rig, xbox one and ps4
      • ISP:
      • Teksavvy 60mbps unlimited
      • Download Speed:
      • 9.2MB/s
      • Upload Speed:
      • Don't upload
      • Console:
      • 128
    shafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    thats because of your i7, lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    GeForce versus Radeon captured on high-speed video


    Skyrim at 120 and 240 FPS
    by Scott Wasson — 3:52 PM on December 12, 2012
    Our recent article comparing the Radeon HD 7950 to the GeForce GTX 660 Ti in many of the season's top new games has attracted some new attention to our latency-focused game testing methods. Some folks are skeptical about whether there's added value to testing with any more granularity than an FPS average would provide. Others have wondered about whether the tool we're using to grab frame time data, Fraps, really captures an accurate reflection of how frames are arriving at the display. There are some interesting questions to explore along those lines, but our intention has always been to illustrate the impact of high-latency frames on animation smoothness visually.
    And we can do that quite easily, thanks to the high-speed camera I bought a while back for just that purpose. I've waited much too long to put it to use.
    One of the test scenarios with the starkest difference between the GeForce and Radeon in our recent tests is our new Skyrim sequence, where we take a walk through the countryside. You can see the data and graphs we've reported from it here. Neither card performs poorly in this test—the 7950 averages 69 FPS, while the GTX 660 Ti averages 74 FPS—but frame delivery is generally uneven on the Radeon, punctuated by occasional hitches where frames take 60 milliseconds or more to arrive. Such spikes are relatively rare on the GeForce. Here's a look at the frame time plot, which tells the story:
    The difference in smoothness between the two cards was obvious as we conducted our play-testing. Since folks were wondering, we figured we might as well capture some high-speed video to show you the difference between the two.
    We have a couple videos to share. The first one was filmed at 120 FPS, twice the speed of our 60Hz IPS display. I recommend hitting the "view full screen" button to get a better sense of motion.
    I think the occasional hitches on the Radeon are pretty easy to see. The big, obvious slowdowns only happen every so often, but the GeForce avoids them—just as the test results told us.
    Remember, the Radeon HD 7950 turns in an average of 69 FPS in this very test run, a rate that has been considered "good" in FPS terms for years. This is why measuring frame latencies, not just average rates, is so crucial. FPS averages don't capture what's happening from moment to moment.
    The next video was shot at 240 frames per second, four times the speed of the display.
    This one is a little more tedious to watch, I'll admit. However, it should provide many hours of entertainment to those who want to do fine-grained visual comparisons between the two cards. The big hitches are still apparent on the Radeon, but here it may be possible to see the superior moment-by-moment smoothness on the GeForce. I dunno. In some ways, I think it's easier to get a sense of the smoothness at full speed than it is in slow motion.
    For what it's worth, Cyril recommends staring at the border between the two videos and unfocusing your eyes a bit in order to best monitor motion on both sides at once. Sounds like a recipe for a headache to me.
    Anyhow, you now have a little bit of visual evidence to go with the mountains of data we've provided. Make of it what you will.

    - - - Updated - - -



    1600 x 1200 = 19,20000 pixels
    1600 x 900 = 14,40000 pixels

    I can guarantee in if this bench were run in a 1600 x 900, it would cross 7950 without any doubt.
    unigine valley isn't cpu bound, go through the bg thread and u will see ppl with different cpu but same cards are getting same score.

  20. #20
    Member
    • VANGUARD's Gadgets
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 8700K 5.2Ghz @Corsair H115i
      • RAM:
      • Gskill Ripjaws V 3466MHz 2x8GB
      • Hard Drive:
      • Zotac SSD 480GB Premium + Seagate Barracuda 2TB
      • Graphics Card:
      • Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp! Extreme
      • Display:
      • ASUS VX24AH, 1440p
      • Sound Card:
      • ROG SupremeFX
      • Speakers/HPs:
      • Microlab M-910/Logitech UE 200vm
      • Keyboard:
      • Corsair STRAFE-CherryRED
      • Mouse:
      • Logitech G602 @Tt Pyrrhus
      • Controller:
      • Xbox One Wireless
      • Power Supply:
      • Antec EDGE 650w
      • Optical Drive:
      • Samsung SH-224FB
      • USB Devices:
      • Everything
      • UPS:
      • Micro UVL-1500 Long Backup
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro x64
      • Comment:
      • The workhorse
      • ISP:
      • The Net Heads
    VANGUARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    10,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shafi View Post
    unigine valley isn't cpu bound, go through the bg thread and u will see ppl with different cpu but same cards are getting same score.
    but not with the different cored ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Suggest me a USB Sound card
    By king_showrav416 in forum Help - PC Buying
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2013, 00:54
  2. Suggest me a sound card.
    By Ork7O in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 12th, 2013, 17:08
  3. Suggest me a TV Card
    By SadIkMahdI in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 10th, 2012, 13:09
  4. suggest a good TV card within 2500tk
    By ochin in forum Help - General Shopping
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 28th, 2012, 22:20
  5. Please suggest me a graphics card
    By knroeoueqisk in forum GPU
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 28th, 2011, 13:19

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 0.32974 seconds with 15 queries.