(Not sure if I am posting in the correct section.)
'Tis the fact that a visit to the tech equivalent of a prison camp--with no access to a desktop (let alone a good one) and very limited internet connection--is becoming inevitable why I come here today to pick the brains of the likes of you. I have an AMD E2-1800 (with a Radeon 7340, and 6GB DDR3 memory) on a notebook to keep me company during this turmoil. Very weak, yes, I am aware of that: Gaming on this being an option was never anticipated. Basically, I'll be rerunning games with low requirements and indulging in some of the older games I haven't gotten the scope to play yet; and I need you kind fellas here to suggest moar.
I have these so far:
- Baldur's Gate
- Beyond Good and Evil
- Borderlands (I can never get tired of the Siren class. Not sure if it'll run BL2 though.)
- Cold Zero
- Commandos (the older ones. Strike Force is a deal breaker.)
- C&C: Red Alert 2
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
- Legacy of Kain (all of them!)
- Torchlight (and I'll rerun TL2, if bored enough)
- Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
- Warcraft III
...and rerunning a bunch of indie games like Braid, Bastion, Limbo, Machinarium, Plants vs Zombies, Trine, etc.
Would anyone recommend Mark of the Ninja? That being said, I am not a sports game person but RPGs or anything to do with epic fantasy, third person shooters, sci-fi/space drama and such are welcome.
Thank you in advance!
TL;DR: I need games that will run on an entry-level laptop. Fire away!