User Tag List

Thread: Problem in accessing of Youtube website..

Thumbs down Problem in accessing of Youtube website..

Hello there,,
    I'm using Link3 ISP connection since February'13. I'm using 1Mbps(14,000TK Package) connection and it's providing me a great service in all the sectors,, that means-- i'm highly thankful to use this connection.. but one thing is disturbing me, and that is I can't get access to Youtube website.. i was first able to access that Site for some several days,, but now i'm fully unable to view that site since last to months.. sometimes the Website get loaded, but there have no streaming or download function.. is this my PC's problem, or Link3 has not permitted us to access Youtube yet..?? or there have any other reasons..?? hope you'll make me clear by answering all my questions clearly...

Thanks and regards.....
    Ishtiaq Shuvo.

Unhappy Can't accessing the Youtube Website..

I can't access the Youtube website since last two monthes. i'm using Link3 ISP connection with 1Mbps Package... anybody pealse make me clear that is it my PC's problem or Ling3 has not permitted yet to access the Youtube Website..??? thanks..

Default Can't accessing the Youbute Website..

I can't access the Youtube website since last two monthes. i'm using Link3 ISP connection with 1Mbps Package... anybody please make me clear that is it my PC's problem or Ling3 has not permitted yet to access the Youtube Website..??? thanks..