Batman: Arkham OriginsGameInformer Coverage:
Developer: Warner Bros. Montreal
Publisher: Warner Bros.
Platform: PC, PS3, XBOX360, Wii U
Release Date: October 25, 2013
- Cover Reveal
- The World of Arkham Origins
- Video Feature: How Warner Bros. Montreal is Building Batman: Arkham Origins
- The Nemesis Of Batman: Arkham Origins
- The Storyline Of Batman: Arkham Origins
- Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Interview
- Who Are The Assassins Of Batman: Arkham Origins?
- Video Feature: Batman: Arkham Origins And
The Lessons From Asylum and City
- DC's Geoff Johns Talks Batman: Arkham Origins
- Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer - Game Informer Coverage
- The Origins of Batman's New Creative Director
- The History of Batman: Arkham Origins and Warner Bros. Montreal
- The Storyline of Batman: Arkham Origins
- What Batman: Arkham Origins Learned from Asylum and City
- coming at E3 2013
GameInformer May Cover Revealed: Batman: Arkham Origins
Warner Bros. Games Montreal has taken the mantle of the bat from Rocksteady Studios this time around for Batman: Arkham Origins. WB Montreal has full access to Rocksteady's custom modified Unreal engine to capture the look and feel of the Arkhamverse. As the title suggests, the game takes place years before both of the previous Arkham titles when a young, unrefined Batman encounters many supervillains for the first time. On our full cover image below, fans will recognize the assassin Deathstroke, who appears for the very first time in a core Arkham game.
Heading up the vision for Arkham Origins is creative director Eric Holmes, known for being the lead designer of open world action hits The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Prototype. A self-professed lover of comics, Holmes even wrote the miniseries Transformers: Megatron Origin for IDW.
Gamers won't have to wait long to experience Batman's lastest adventure. Batman: Arkham Origins releases October 25, 2013 on Wii U, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.