User Tag List

Thread: DSLR Camera Buying Help

Default DSLR Camera Buying Help

I am planning to buy a DSLR camera. Can you guys suggest which shop in Dhaka sells camera and accessories at reasonable price and also offer after sales service (repair, warranty etc).

Also the model I am looking at is nikon d3400 with lens. ( I am an absolute beginner and only want to do nature/landscape photography.) If anyone has any suggestion for other model within this price range or want to sell their used camera please inform.

Thank you.

google and youtube should be your best friend for deciding which camera to buy, bashundhara city has a lot of shops, some are big, on ground floor like camera world, etc. ... and on 6th floor also I think, learn how dslr works, aperture, shutter speed, iso - these 3 basic things you must know, google "camera simulator" to see how these 3 changes the outcome ... also consider mirrorless cameras - same sensor size like dslr but without mirror, therefore more compact and those are best in quality!!! downside of mirrorless - more expensive body and lens. for performance benchmark check website - dxomark.com . for landscape photography you will need wide lens like 10-20mm lens in order to capture more area, I prefer auto focus prime lens (can't zoom). hope these information will help.