Street Fighter IV Reviews
1) Great looking environments, character models, and fighting animations.
2) The controls are great and have been tweaked and refined to perfection so its easier to pull off different moves and they are very responsive.
3) Online mode is a lot of fun and it keeps track of all your fights and records and all of that stuff.
4) The single player mode is challenging and is very addictive.
5) A variety of different characters to chose from and all of them have their own unique characteristics and special moves.
6) Huge list of combos you can pull off so there is always room to improve in this game.
7) Classic controls are still here so its easy for a veteran of the series to pick up and play and even if you are new it doesnt take more than 5-10 minutes to get the hang of it.
1) No tournament mode.
2) Single player mode is short.
still a great game to have i give it 9
Re: Street Fighter IV Reviews
game ta naki pc-teo ashbe ... gamepad chara to eita pc te khela prai impossible
By CvP in forum Movies & TV
Last Post: December 31st, 2008, 00:52
By CHR.Overload in forum PlayStation
Last Post: November 6th, 2008, 06:03
By GalibZ in forum Upcoming PC Titles
Last Post: August 21st, 2008, 09:53
By solid snake in forum Arcade
Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 03:43
By solid snake in forum General Discussion
Last Post: February 18th, 2008, 23:03
Tags for this Thread
Page generated in 0.17106 seconds with 14 queries.