This literally has been an Eid day for me.
My sister, who has recently won a huge lottery.. (dont ask.. seriouslly.. dont ask.. -.-" ) wanted to buy a laptop for herself.. and today, i successfully persuaded her to buy a gaming laptop. It doesnt belong to me.. but what the heck! I am the brother of a woman who owns a focking gaming laptop.
REVIEWS (The configurations wont match.. ) :
Makkhan man.. makkhan..
Gs1n Configurations :
* Processor: ASUS G1 Intel® Core™2 Duo T7200 (2.0GHz)
* Screen: 15.4" WSXGA+ (1680x1050) ColorShine
* RAM: 3GB DDR2 667Mhz
* Hard Disk: 250GB HD 5400 RPM
* Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS 512 MB
* Optical Drive: DVD-RW (with LightScribe)
* Wireless: A/B/G + Bluetooth
* Card Reader: MMC, SD, MS, MS-Pro
* Operating System: None. ( I installed a pirated copy of vista..lol)
* 1.3 Mega Pixel camera with microphone
* Included Accessories: ASUS Optical Mouse (Logitech MX518), backpack
Inspite of me being the gamer, and she being.. well.. yeah you get it.. she still gets a gaming laptop..
Atleast majhe majhe oi laptop e khocha khochi korte parbo.. you guys are most welcome aswell.
Well, i did not get the laptop.. but i was able to convince her to get some stuff for me :
A Big fatass Cosonic Headphone :
Needed one to play CSS. A good headphone. Sound quality sheirokom oshadharon na hoileo it is ergonomic.. pretteh comfy.. 800 taka.. well, i'd say money well spent.
G1's phatass gaming mouse (Logitech MX518) :
One phatass optical gaming mouse indeed.. koto DPI janina.. but onek howar kotha..
G1's carry Bag :
hehe, bhab e alada!
Genius G-PEN 450 :
I always had been addicted to drawing and grafix. Maybe its time to get serious about it.