User Tag List

Thread: Fresh Logitech H151 Headphones + Transcend 16GB USB 3 UFD Combo

Default Fresh Logitech H151 Headphones + Transcend 16GB USB 3 UFD Combo

These are actually new but since I have opened and tested them no choice but to sell as used. Bought from StarTech (Multiplan) less than two weeks ago. Need to sell as I realized I need bigger investments for my purposes (gaming, boot disk). These should be perfect for casual home or office use. The headphones comes with mic and it's single-port form factor so it's usable with ultrabooks, modern laptops/desktops with combined mic/lineout port, iOS and Android. Deal at Lalmatia/Dhanmondi/Mohammadpur well-known places or cafes. Original invoice is included.

Note that I am selling this as a combo as the receipt is for the two items together. But if you really want one of them, it is possible. For the pendrive then you will not get the receipt as the warranty can be claimed with the cover alone (with UCC seal), but the headphones may or may not need the receipt (Logitech is normally serviced by StarTech as well as Computer Source, and the warranty is provided on the device's serial number, so theoretically you just need the serial number noted down).

Logitech H151 w/ mic, single-port connector for PC/Android/iOS

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/stereo-headset-h151
    Fully boxed and re-sealed
    Warranty 1 year from Dec 2017 (claim with provided invoice)

Transcend JetFlash 700 16GB USB 3
    https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-312
    Opened cover
    Warranty lifetime (claim with provided cover)

Price for both: 1,500 Tk (fixed, sorry)

PM or call 01531720818

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logitechHeadphones.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	40352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transcendUfd-backCover.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	40351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transcend_ufd-frontCover.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	40353

P.S: No guarantees of any sort will be provided as the items already come with original vendor warranty. I will not entertain returns. You will be given the chance to test both products on the spot with my laptop or yours with whatever benchmarking software you have (provided the testing doesn't take more than 5 minutes each as I will likely only have 15 minutes to spare for the deal).
    Last edited by mryellow; December 24th, 2017 at 05:26.