I want to buy a gaming pc . I already selected some parts . But i need more suggestions . So please feel free to suggest anything guys .
I want to buy ,
1. Processor - Intel Core i7 3770K .
2. Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 .
3. CPU Cooler - CM Hyper 412 Slim / CM Hyper 212 Evo .
4. HDD - Western Digital Caviar Black 1tb(WD1002FAEX) . <--- But its not available atm. So suggest me more about HDD guys .
5. Power Supply - Thermaltake Toughpower 750w With Modular (W0116RE) / Thermaltake Smart 750w With Modular (SP-750MPCBEU) . Both are same price . I heard that Toughpower series is better but it is old model . Smartpower series is newer . But it may be wrong . So suggest me about my PSU .
6. Casing - CM Storm Enforcer .
7. SSD - ?!?!?!?! . No idea about SSD . I want atleast 128/120GB . Intel 330 Series available in BD with 3years warranty . 120GB is 11000tk .
Intel 520 Series also available with 3years warranty . But it is overpriced i guess . 120GB is 19000tk . Is there any better brand available in BD ?
I already have a new Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card . I will upgrade Graphics Card later .
I already bought Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB 2133MHz (CMZ16GX3M4A2133C9R) . Does it support Asrock Extreme 6 ?
Anybody bought or seen that combination ?
One more important thing is , I heard that sometimes CPU Cooler touches the RAM . I also heard its not good .
Between CM Hyper 412 Slim / CM Hyper 212 Evo , which CPU Cooler will not touch the RAM ?
Feel freeeeeee to suggest anything . I want help from u guys